Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-08-2014, 10:54 PM
kjw47

The gospel of Christ

1) Matt 6:33---- Therefore, keep on seeking FIRST the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
2) The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)--last line--The kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father( Jehovah)
3) Jesus teaches--he has a God, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--as Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28--Peter-1Peter 1:3--John Rev 1:6--all in agreement--Jesus has a God.
4)While praying to his Father at John 17:1-6,26---- Jesus teaches the one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD--, and one must know Him, and know Jesus to get eternal life.--verse 6 = Jehovah--26=Jehovah.
5) Blessed( happy) are the meek( mild tempered) for they will inherit the earth( this is the promise to the great crowd of other sheep)--Only the little flock go to heaven-rev 14:3)
6) John 4:22-24--- The true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth. And the hour is now.

Jesus' real teachers get each of these truths deep into each ones heart to live by daily.
Old 17-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Yer,thats all well and good - nice even - makes people feel good I guess - but you can hardly qualifies as Christs gospel,because well - you forgot to mention ALL the most important parts of His teaching - you know,like where He says,this one named jehovah for example,is NOT my Father He says - same gospel of John,tells them very clearly,THEIR god is NOT His Father and then tels them that actually this jehovah is the very "devil" they fear..

How come when it comes to bible quoter this gets overlooked..?

You missed the crucial parts out - where He tells us to IGNORE THE RELIGION - where He tells us that church sevices for example,are for egoic power and status - to be seen to be "holier than thou",whereas actually He said,the AUTHENTIC communion only happens within the secrets silence of our mind when and if we manage to lose all those erroneous preconceptions...

You missed the part where He said this Kingdom we are to search for,is found WITHIN us,and that NO MAN can show you it at all,and indeed,following man,priest,religion,will inevitably lead you away from the Father..

You missed the part where He says all the religious rituals and never ending prayers and supplications,begging and pleading,ARE TO STOP,to be REPLACED by that simple direct prayer,Our Father..

You missed the CRUCIAL part where he explains precisley what the Father actaully is,and then tells us how to commune with Him IDRECTLY for our Self,without any priest,church or intermediary being necassary at all...

You missed the crucial wisdom that tels us the Father is a Divine Light,and that we also,contian this withn our Self,and we are to seek ALWAYS,after THAT inner communion,and forego all these external errors..Seek the Light within,allow it to fill us,and crucially He said,BECOME CHRIST for our Self...

No doubt,all that is negelected because it is not contained within the bible - but unless you allow His direct teaching,then you do not have a "gospel of christ",but merely a set of secondhand sayings from books containing secondhand knowldege, that report what another man saw and heard at a far earlier time and place..

Of ocurse,I COULD also provide you quotes,where he says the things I relay above - but really,the whole point is this - it is to be the LIVING PRESNENCE - we are not supposed to rely on others for our wisdom,but are to seek it for our Self,to UNDERSTAND IT fo rour Self,such that it becomes ever present..No need to quote any other then,for we are to have the LIVING Presnece - above all else,Christs gospel should contian THAT - for once you understand - I ad the Father are ONE - then you begin to see WHY HE advised to shun the previous misconceptions,religions and errors of h past behavour,and instead to start anew,seek withn always,REVEAL the lving Divine presence...

Yes,the gospel of Chirst could be very illuminating - alas,it is not to be found in the pages of the bible..
Old 17-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi Folks..

Yer,thats all well and good - nice even - makes people feel good I guess - but you can hardly qualifies as Christs gospel,because well - you forgot to mention ALL the most important parts of His teaching - you know,like where He says,this one named jehovah for example,is NOT my Father He says - same gospel of John,tells them very clearly,THEIR god is NOT His Father and then tels them that actually this jehovah is the very "devil" they fear..

Because you maintain a disaffected perception Pete.

So, I will offer again what is evident. That God is referred to as "Savior" and "Redeemer", in the Old Testament as well, because?
Because he ordained the substitute sacrifices, as well as the Law, through Moses, Pete.
Of which Jesus is the Capstone thereof. No?
And, why? Because His care for, and His love for His people. Their Consciences, and their heart. Their souls.
Which is what the substitute sacrifices are about.

All of your perception of God's actions in the Old Testament, are errant as well, referring to them as egoic or evil, based upon your particular disaffection. These events and actions occurred for a reason involving humanity's fall, and for the sake of example, for all who would read about it in the then future. They are examples to us.

Jesus was not saying that Jehova is not God Almighty, He was saying that the Jewish leader's perception of Him, was errant.

So the question which remains is "Are you among His people? Or, among the disaffected, who are on the outside looking in?"
The Gnostic perspective, likewise, is based upon a ground level perception, that God is evil... and not the birdseye or heavenly one. It falls short of certain understanding involving the nature of God, and the true and actual situation of humanity, and it's origins. Also involving the Fall.

Either way, there is a "program" running, of sorts, involving the prophecies. There is an end and conclusion prophesied, and a renewal of what was in origins, concerning the re unification of Heaven and Earth, as described in the Bible.
Concerning the promised return of the Lord, and His reign on this Earth. Prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes, today.

Regarding what should be evident.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-08-2014, 06:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Hi Folks..

You missed the crucial parts out - where He tells us to IGNORE THE RELIGION - where He tells us that church sevices for example,are for egoic power and status - to be seen to be "holier than thou",whereas actually He said,the AUTHENTIC communion only happens within the secrets silence of our mind when and if we manage to lose all those erroneous preconceptions...

You missed the part where He said this Kingdom we are to search for,is found WITHIN us,and that NO MAN can show you it at all,and indeed,following man,priest,religion,will inevitably lead you away from the Father..

You missed the part where He says all the religious rituals and never ending prayers and supplications,begging and pleading,ARE TO STOP,to be REPLACED by that simple direct prayer,Our Father..

You missed the CRUCIAL part where he explains precisley what the Father actaully is,and then tells us how to commune with Him IDRECTLY for our Self,without any priest,church or intermediary being necassary at all...

You missed the crucial wisdom that tels us the Father is a Divine Light,and that we also,contian this withn our Self,and we are to seek ALWAYS,after THAT inner communion,and forego all these external errors..Seek the Light within,allow it to fill us,and crucially He said,BECOME CHRIST for our Self...

No doubt,all that is negelected because it is not contained within the bible - but unless you allow His direct teaching,then you do not have a "gospel of christ",but merely a set of secondhand sayings from books containing secondhand knowldege, that report what another man saw and heard at a far earlier time and place..

Of ocurse,I COULD also provide you quotes,where he says the things I relay above - but really,the whole point is this - it is to be the LIVING PRESNENCE - we are not supposed to rely on others for our wisdom,but are to seek it for our Self,to UNDERSTAND IT fo rour Self,such that it becomes ever present..No need to quote any other then,for we are to have the LIVING Presnece - above all else,Christs gospel should contian THAT - for once you understand - I ad the Father are ONE - then you begin to see WHY HE advised to shun the previous misconceptions,religions and errors of h past behavour,and instead to start anew,seek withn always,REVEAL the lving Divine presence...

Yes,the gospel of Chirst could be very illuminating - alas,it is not to be found in the pages of the bible..

Obviously you need to learn Jesus truths--nothing you said is in Gods written word.
Pure darkness to say that Jehovah = satan---shame on you.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Morph; "Jesus was not saying that Jehova is not God Almighty, He was saying that the Jewish leader's perception of Him, was errant".

Now I do hear you there - and I HAVE considered that as a possibility - but,here is why I reject that as an explanation..Along side that statement made in John where Yeshua says their god is not His Father,there are other similar statements made elsewhere..Gospel of Judas for instance,Yeshua is very clear - tells us who and what the Father actually is - tells next how creation happens - tells us next the ORDER of the creation from the Fathers realm down to JEHOVAHS relam,and then US below...Elsewhere,Gospel of Peter,yet more details emerge and piecing it altogether it is abundantly clear that this god jehovah,is actually a created being,a lesser god,a demigod - Christ simply calls him an Angel - and there are many many intermediaries between this level of creation,and the Fathers true Divine realms..According to Christ,no way is the god of the bible,jehovah,the same entity as the Father,but Yes He says,this god jehovah DID create us directly..

"That God is referred to as "Savior" and "Redeemer", in the Old Testament as well, because"

Because Christ came DIRECTLY from the TRUE Father,to literally join jehovahs forgotten realm wth the true Divine - before this we were completly seperate,hidden even on purpose,as this god jehovah is himself,a mistaken creation that was hidden out of shame,we are told all this DIRECTLY by Christ..

What do you think He actually meant when He said He would reveal things that NO MORTAL OR ANGEL HAD EVER WITNESSED..?...Think about it !!

No mortal - obviously no man had encounterd the Father then,and that INCLUDES the priest or rabbi,no man had EVER encountered what Christ revealed - HE SAID IT DIRECTLY - and NO ANGEL either - so obviously His Father is something even above jehovah and his angels...As said,He IS speaking of something entirely new and unknown - not even known by the jews or their god himself at first - though Christ explains that even jehovah eventually encounters the truth..

"Because he ordained the substitute sacrifices, as well as the Law, through Moses, Pete."

Yes he did didnt he - and then along came my mate and promptly put a stop to nearly all that - told us to basically FORGET IT ALL - didnt He REINTERPRET their laws time and again,break their rules and regulations..?..Didnt He say time and agan for instance - "You have heard it said before......but now I tell you this new....." - and so NO,HE didnt follow their laws or religous discipline - He bought somethng entirely new and far more authentic,and actualy told them to their faces they worship the "wrong god"..

Didnt He tell you very clearly - you must be willing to hate the things of your father and mother - ALL the previous misconceptions..?..Why then still cling to old errors..?..And didnt He also say,to actually and fully commune with the Father,is a PERSOANL endeavour that is undertaken within your own mind..?..And that being the case,then most obviously - again - He said,following the man,the priest,the religion,will inevitaly hinder you in this inner communion...

As I have said elsewhere,the bible gives just one limited perspective - especially the new testamant with its emphasis on seperate Divinity,hopeless lost man born into "sin"..As explained numerous times,numerous ways,this sin and salvation thing is not what you have been taught to believe..

Now the Prophecies though - YES,no denying THOSE - and no denying too,they reach a culminatin - probably within our own lifetimes we will see my mate appear here again - its entirely up to us of course,as and when,but it does look like it is soon..THEN, mate,we will see what we see..IF Iam wrong - well,jehovah will forgive me because he knows I speak the truth as I find it - am LED to it even,ad I cant deny that truth once found,or whats the point..?..Everyting I do and say is in an authentic effort to come to know the Father,so if jehovah IS the father,well,surely he must judge me fairly from my heart....No worries there,my salvation is in my own hands,always was...No malice in my heart,but WILL know the truth of it,no matter how painful that may be..

And see,if Iam right,then Christ will show up and confirm it - instantly actually,as soon as you are ready,you will know that which HE knows,for this is how it works..Again,salvation is in our own hands..Again then,I have no worries,as again,Im all about truth,and He cant fault me for speaking as I find and simply following His ACTUAL teaching..See Morph,I can follow and understand your perspective,as I my Self oncce saw things very similarly..But with the benefit of experience comes understanding,and now I can see the larger picture,the subtle twists and turns that made one perspective into the other..Th eillusion is broken now..You are deceived - I can see it - the fact that you cant see it,doesnt mean the deception is not real - it just means that you are taught to be blinkered to it...

KJW; "Obviously you need to learn Jesus truths--nothing you said is in Gods written word.

Actually I know His truths intimately,follow His true teaching continously - effortlessly actually,just as He said,His yoke is light indeed - just find your Self,and be true to your Self...You though,have found a truth in MANS WRITTEN WORD,and you insist on clinging to that..Ok,but same as above - just because YOU dont see it does not mean that Iam wrong,it just means that same as above,you allow the religion to condition your thinking,and simply ownt even admit to a different possibility..Again,I see both truths here - the bibles,AND Christs TRUE teaching..Cling to the bible though,and you will miss His essential truths altogehter..

"Pure darkness to say that Jehovah = satan---shame on you."

What..?>..Heads up mate - YESHUA SAID IT HIMSELF...So,what now - shame on Him..?...

I take it then you must read the bible yes..?..How about gospel of John..?..Re read it..You will see my mate tell the priests that they are plotting to MURDER HIM - He says they will do this because they follow their gods will - He says their god is a liar and a murderer and always was so,tricking and deceiving them - He says outright,their god is the "father of lies",and according to that religon,this character IS satan himself is it not.?..

Ergo,Yeshua just told the priests that thier god is the devil they fear so much,tricking them into doing his will..As advised above,if you REALLY want to know Christ,then read those other gospels - Peter,Judas especialy will fill in the blanks for you - this god jehovah,YES he did create us,Christ says explicitly that this god created Adam and Eve - bit He also says this god is NOT the Father,the source of ALL creation,but rather,jehovah is just one such deity amongst countless others..The god of the bible is NOT the Father that Christ speaks of and this becomes very very obvious to any with an open mind...For those with ears to hear,as He said..
Old 17-08-2014, 10:13 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC-UK
Hi Folks..

Morph; "Jesus was not saying that Jehova is not God Almighty, He was saying that the Jewish leader's perception of Him, was errant".

Now I do hear you there - and I HAVE considered that as a possibility - but,here is why I reject that as an explanation..Along side that statement made in John where Yeshua says their god is not His Father,there are other similar statements made elsewhere..Gospel of Judas for instance,Yeshua is very clear - tells us who and what the Father actually is - tells next how creation happens - tells us next the ORDER of the creation from the Fathers realm down to JEHOVAHS relam,and then US below...Elsewhere,Gospel of Peter,yet more details emerge and piecing it altogether it is abundantly clear that this god jehovah,is actually a created being,a lesser god,a demigod - Christ simply calls him an Angel - and there are many many intermediaries between this level of creation,and the Fathers true Divine realms..According to Christ,no way is the god of the bible,jehovah,the same entity as the Father,but Yes He says,this god jehovah DID create us directly..

"That God is referred to as "Savior" and "Redeemer", in the Old Testament as well, because"

Because Christ came DIRECTLY from the TRUE Father,to literally join jehovahs forgotten realm wth the true Divine - before this we were completly seperate,hidden even on purpose,as this god jehovah is himself,a mistaken creation that was hidden out of shame,we are told all this DIRECTLY by Christ..

What do you think He actually meant when He said He would reveal things that NO MORTAL OR ANGEL HAD EVER WITNESSED..?...Think about it !!

No mortal - obviously no man had encounterd the Father then,and that INCLUDES the priest or rabbi,no man had EVER encountered what Christ revealed - HE SAID IT DIRECTLY - and NO ANGEL either - so obviously His Father is something even above jehovah and his angels...As said,He IS speaking of something entirely new and unknown - not even known by the jews or their god himself at first - though Christ explains that even jehovah eventually encounters the truth..

"Because he ordained the substitute sacrifices, as well as the Law, through Moses, Pete."

Yes he did didnt he - and then along came my mate and promptly put a stop to nearly all that - told us to basically FORGET IT ALL - didnt He REINTERPRET their laws time and again,break their rules and regulations..?..Didnt He say time and agan for instance - "You have heard it said before......but now I tell you this new....." - and so NO,HE didnt follow their laws or religous discipline - He bought somethng entirely new and far more authentic,and actualy told them to their faces they worship the "wrong god"..

Didnt He tell you very clearly - you must be willing to hate the things of your father and mother - ALL the previous misconceptions..?..Why then still cling to old errors..?..And didnt He also say,to actually and fully commune with the Father,is a PERSOANL endeavour that is undertaken within your own mind..?..And that being the case,then most obviously - again - He said,following the man,the priest,the religion,will inevitaly hinder you in this inner communion...

As I have said elsewhere,the bible gives just one limited perspective - especially the new testamant with its emphasis on seperate Divinity,hopeless lost man born into "sin"..As explained numerous times,numerous ways,this sin and salvation thing is not what you have been taught to believe..

Now the Prophecies though - YES,no denying THOSE - and no denying too,they reach a culminatin - probably within our own lifetimes we will see my mate appear here again - its entirely up to us of course,as and when,but it does look like it is soon..THEN, mate,we will see what we see..IF Iam wrong - well,jehovah will forgive me because he knows I speak the truth as I find it - am LED to it even,ad I cant deny that truth once found,or whats the point..?..Everyting I do and say is in an authentic effort to come to know the Father,so if jehovah IS the father,well,surely he must judge me fairly from my heart....No worries there,my salvation is in my own hands,always was...No malice in my heart,but WILL know the truth of it,no matter how painful that may be..

And see,if Iam right,then Christ will show up and confirm it - instantly actually,as soon as you are ready,you will know that which HE knows,for this is how it works..Again,salvation is in our own hands..Again then,I have no worries,as again,Im all about truth,and He cant fault me for speaking as I find and simply following His ACTUAL teaching..See Morph,I can follow and understand your perspective,as I my Self oncce saw things very similarly..But with the benefit of experience comes understanding,and now I can see the larger picture,the subtle twists and turns that made one perspective into the other..Th eillusion is broken now..You are deceived - I can see it - the fact that you cant see it,doesnt mean the deception is not real - it just means that you are taught to be blinkered to it...

KJW; "Obviously you need to learn Jesus truths--nothing you said is in Gods written word.

Actually I know His truths intimately,follow His true teaching continously - effortlessly actually,just as He said,His yoke is light indeed - just find your Self,and be true to your Self...You though,have found a truth in MANS WRITTEN WORD,and you insist on clinging to that..Ok,but same as above - just because YOU dont see it does not mean that Iam wrong,it just means that same as above,you allow the religion to condition your thinking,and simply ownt even admit to a different possibility..Again,I see both truths here - the bibles,AND Christs TRUE teaching..Cling to the bible though,and you will miss His essential truths altogehter..

"Pure darkness to say that Jehovah = satan---shame on you."

What..?>..Heads up mate - YESHUA SAID IT HIMSELF...So,what now - shame on Him..?...

I take it then you must read the bible yes..?..How about gospel of John..?..Re read it..You will see my mate tell the priests that they are plotting to MURDER HIM - He says they will do this because they follow their gods will - He says their god is a liar and a murderer and always was so,tricking and deceiving them - He says outright,their god is the "father of lies",and according to that religon,this character IS satan himself is it not.?..

Ergo,Yeshua just told the priests that thier god is the devil they fear so much,tricking them into doing his will..As advised above,if you REALLY want to know Christ,then read those other gospels - Peter,Judas especialy will fill in the blanks for you - this god jehovah,YES he did create us,Christ says explicitly that this god created Adam and Eve - bit He also says this god is NOT the Father,the source of ALL creation,but rather,jehovah is just one such deity amongst countless others..The god of the bible is NOT the Father that Christ speaks of and this becomes very very obvious to any with an open mind...For those with ears to hear,as He said..

God ( Jehovah) and Jesus are both called the same things because---It is Jehovah who is doing all of it--( Acts 2:22)through Jesus( Gods master worker( Proverbs 8-1Cor 1:30)

Jesus clearly shows his Father = Jehovah--while praying to him at John 17:1-6--Jesus calls the Father= THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- verse 6 = Jehovah verse 26=Jehovah.
The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)
Old 17-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Kjw; You must be reading a totally different bible to the rest of us then - only,in ours,at NO PLACE,does Christ EVER calll the Father "jehovah" - or anyhting BUT THE FATHER,and once or twice He says the word "god",but when He does that,it is usually in a context suc as "your god" as oposed to HIS Father..

SHOW ME Yeshua say the Faher is jehovah..?...You cannot - certainly not in John..Let me explain for you :

Acts - "Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know."

Ok - so WHERE does it say this god is jehovah..?....It DOES NOT - it just says "god",and listen,its NOT even Christ speaking is it..?..NO - so pls,keep it straight - Chirst NEVER said it !! Same for the Corinthians quote by the way,Christ NEVER said it..At NO PLACE in those quotes does it say that this jehovah is the Father - same for all the gospel of John,though at least it s directly quoting Christ,still at no place does he say jehovah is the Father..

John 17:1-6 Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

Well - I see clearly Christ claim to be the Son of the Father - and I see clearly that He says the Father is the ONE TRUE GOD - and I see clearly that He says that He came sent directly FROM the Father - all well and good..

But,what I DONT SEE - what is lacking - is your claim that this Father is the named deity,jehovah - for He DOES NOT SAY IT - does He..?..

The only NAME that is mentioned,is where Christ says BY THE NAME YOU GAVE ME - meaning of course the CHRIST,in the NAME of Christ..Jehovah is NOT mentioned ANYWHERE..Verse 26 you say,Yeshua says the Father is jehovah - you reckon..?...Well,lets take a quick look and see shall we..?..

"24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

NOWHERE will you find Christ give Him a name at all..If you understood the truth of Chirst and the Father,then the reason would be obvious - the Father is NOT the god of the jews - and there above is your proof...

See verse 24 - because you loved me BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD !!!

See verse 25 - Righteous Father,THE WORLD DOES NOT KNOW YOU BUT I DO !!!

Realise then,He IS speaking about the SOURCE OF CREATION - says that HE WAS PRESENT WITH THE FATHER BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED...And see this AGAIN,HE says,THE WORLD DOES NOT KNOW THE FATHER !!

Let it sink in - and realise this also - the JEWS - they DID KNOW JEHOVAH - didnt they..?..And yet,the WORLD,does NOT know the Father...let it sink in a bit more.....

See the glaring inconsistancy..?..NO ONE knows the Father,so the Father IS NOT JEHOVAH,can NOT be,because THAT deity is indeed, extremely well known,well documented,wel understood - but Christ just told you again, NO ONE knows the Father,and yet He was present AT THE START OF CREATION....

Again let it sink in - then realise fully,that the god of the jews,called Yahweh,known as Jehovah to us in the west,is not,can NOT be the same entity that Christ says NO ONE KNOWS BEFORE !!!

Now,theres TWO PLACES where Christ has told you plainly that NO ONE KNOWS THE FATHER - why then do you insist that the god of the jews is the one He came from..?..Clearly,without questin,jehovah s a lesser being,Christ explains i trall fully - for those with ears to hear - for those who dare to hear...
Old 18-08-2014, 08:43 PM
kjw47

PeteC-UK

Fact--Moses and every Israelite that ever lived served a single being mono God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--the same God taught to Jesus in the synagogues his first 30 years. He never refuted that fact. He taught it--John 20:17, rev 3:12--
The Hebrew name-YHWH--was in the ot in nearly 6800 places, men who had 0 right removed it and replaced it wit either-GOD--LORD( all capitols)--every Jewish, and Christian scholar on the planet knows the words above are 100% fact.
YHWH(Jehovah) is the name Jesus promised to keep making known.(John 17:26)And he does, through his real teachers.
Old 18-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Master
It must be awful to be stuck in an absolute of supposed facts and figures...

Thank goodness for the free-thinking mind....
Old 18-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Master
Indeed Robinski... and as we see the prophesies which have been long communicated to us being fulfilled, hopefully, you are among the redeemed, by the shed blood of the Lamb of God. Shed for you.

Pete:
Quote:

Hi Folks..

Now I do hear you there - and I HAVE considered that as a possibility - but,here is why I reject that as an explanation..
Along side that statement made in John where Yeshua says their god is not His Father,there are other similar statements made elsewhere..Gospel of Judas for instance,Yeshua is very clear -

tells us who and what the Father actually is - tells next how creation happens - tells us next the ORDER of the creation from the Fathers realm down to JEHOVAHS relam,and then US below...Elsewhere,Gospel of Peter,yet more details emerge and piecing it altogether it is abundantly clear that this god jehovah,is actually a created being,a lesser god,a demigod - Christ simply calls him an Angel - and there are many many intermediaries between this level of creation,and the Fathers true Divine realms..According to Christ,no way is the god of the bible,jehovah,the same entity as the Father,but Yes He says,this god jehovah DID create us directly..

The Gospel of Judas, Pete?
I'll say it again, regarding you're perception and attitude. You are absorbed with the "spurious"... unfounded writings, having to do with Ego, and a rebelliant attitude.

Pete, the same "Savior" which led the Israelites out of bondage, is the same Who sent the Living Word into the human and material sphere.
The Psalmists, and Prophets, and Patriarchs called Jehovah "Savior", and "Redeemer", which was also He who paid for our penalties on the Cross.

Again, as long prophesied. But, He wasn't recognized as such by the Jewish leaders.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://biblehub.com/nasb/isaiah/43.htm

3“For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I have given Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your place.

4“Since you are precious in My sight..."

http://biblehub.com/psalms/17-7.htm

"Wondrously show your steadfast love, O Savior of those who seek refuge from their ...
(Your love), is better than life, and passes knowledge."

"By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 18-08-2014 at 11:16 PM.