Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-06-2021, 06:02 AM
Knower

The Fool, Seeker of Light, Hermit, Sin eater, Heyoka

Sorry for the tandum that some may see the beginning of this thread as
As Shakespeare once beautifully put, that a rose is still a rose no matter what you call it.

I have has different concepts or names for what I use to describe myself. Also at different times in life's training sessions. All in all the names that aspired was just a petal upon a rose. Each petal being the rose and yet not the rose itself as an whole.
Or for better terms a shade of a chameleon is not all the color variations and beauty that the chameleon has to offer nor has found within itself.

It's extremely difficult to find any good knowledge these days about a lot of things. The internet is full of websites by con artist wanting money or by people thinking they are or know something. Spiritually in the basic form is not much different than the Mind and Body.
All three has and attracts the same moths to the flame, same pitfalls, same stumbling blocks. To give a few real world examples:
The body has the WebMD phenomenon where people go to that website with something even as basic as a cough or sneeze. Such a basic thing such as a cough or headache can become a multitude of sickness and conditions. A headache can become brain tumor for this person due to having some other basic common symptom's.

The Mind has self deluted coffee table-armchair psychologist-self help induced (including internet version) as well as over used terminology with little to no comprehension to what the terms actually mean.

The Soul has so many con artist and New Age gaga that people flock to (just as the mind and.body) before we know it there will be a 12 step program to teach you how to become a werewolf vampire hybrid made out of living jade.

All three has the same sickness corrupting them.
Spiritually in a way has it worse, Spiritually gets attacked from all sides including within spirituality. Which makes me sad,angry, upset..etc etc. No decent educational knowledge for a time where Google is the new library. What knowledge there is rarely grows just regurgitate's the same "X amount of signs that you are X" and when somone really does have certain spiritual gifts it's difficult for them to expand beyond the regurgitated information that spreads thru the community of spiritually.

Okay back to the part of said title and with the lack of in depth knowledge of some traits of an Empath, specifically Heyoka or Chameleon like empath.
I hope to bring forth some more in depth knowledge that I have found upon my spiritual journey. Instead of the usual outside looking observational and elementary knowledge.

When I recently came upon the concept of Heyoka Empath. I was like ok, that's a little more closer to what I have known to believe about myself, from an external source.
The more I attempted to look into the subject the more I got disgusted with the plague upon the internet. One website I went to of many seemed like the guy was 80% narcissist and 20% hot air and for X amount he can help you realize that you are also a Heyoka Empath by buying into his 100% **. I came across several sites preying on people wanting to be an Empath, that any Empath would be like, No thank you move along

Everyone knows some of the basic traits of Empaths. Emotions absorbing, headaches, etc etc.
For an Mirrored Empath (heyoka) it's more than just reflecting someone back to them. For me this is more of a last ditch effort to force someone to listen what I have been saying. If you are unable to continue to listen then I'll have to show you. By becoming a copy version of parts of you that I am trying to bring to the light so you can decide for yourself. Whether you want to continue the path your on. Or the path that you are capable of that you and society has imposed upon you to keep you down.
As a chameleon style Empath terms, changing skins/ colors that matches your shadow self. I like to call putting on a coat, I can put on a different coat to blend in or stand out or pit myself in a different state/mood. Or I can put on your coat to show you what you look like wearing your coat.
In the few occasions lately where I mirrored someone. One stood out in particular, within the few minutes of wearing his coat. He came out and said, are you F'ing crazy and that lasted longer than me putting on that coat. To further explain with experience I have to go back to expanding what I learned.

For this type of Empath most of the time we are speaking to the unconscious parts of the mind. As apposed to the normal conscious way. { Deeper concept of just how backwards this type is} Many many times I will have conversations with people there unconscious mind coming thru in a conscious way. { Hence why it is known that you will tell this type things that not only what you normally wouldn't tell but may not realize or forgotten}

This concept can be very dangerous as well, as well as this type. This type has to stay and maintain focus also while not consciously trying to do it. Just like a Chameleon doesn't stop and look at the change of scenery and go ok so I need this color that color, here and there. Instead it's a state if Flow by absorbing the environment not tripping on the details. If this type try's to give you a warning to back off or that your crossing the line. It would be wise to take heed to such notice because you will not see or be aware of the reckoning that will take place. As far as your concerned nothing happened or what did conspire was by your own choice. The most well known dark version of this type would be Alister Crowley.
This type can/will be a master inate manipulator, hypnotist, mentalist, etc etc. On the highest level.
This type will consider people trying to manipulate them as a form of entertainment. This type of Empath will look forward to and at times seek out narcissist especially when bored. What a better way to pass the time than a narcissist thinking there good at manipulation.When it's child's play to this type as well as child's play messing with said narcissist. And at the same time sharping and honing there skill; rationally thinking who better deserve's such an unknowing reversal than a narcissist. And if said narcissist is willing to acknowledge on some level that they are not the one's in control like they thought they where. They may be allowed to benefit from the experience in a healthy way.

This Type can speak to the unconscious parts as well as the full on Shadow self. They can tell when someone is struggling with there Shadow self even if said person doesn't realize it.

To be continued, I think I am on maybe 2nd petal and still alot more I wish to write.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Knower

In the topic of headaches or other known common traits if an empath.
If other Empaths want to dive deeper into headaches or other traits cause and symptoms wise. I may later in a new thread go over basic's , the basics in life is the most important parts of life. Some disregard the basics and some trip on the basics.

Don't expect me to express "Flowerly kicks and watery punchs" like my Sifu use to say.
So if you want to learn how to diminish your gifts by some new age'y shielding or protection technique. I'm not the one to speak with.
If you wish to let your gifts (any gift) grow into the beautiful flower it is. Then I would love such an interaction. Once anyone accept's their gifts for being a gift, they will realize that such techniques are by design used to diminish one's gifts by giving into the idea that its a curse or unwilling do so.