Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Guide
Angel1 Perceptual Shift

Honestly feel like I’m going crazy again last night.

I was experiencing a lot of thoughts and perceptual shifts about “God/Source/Oneness”.

Before when I meditated I was able to achieve satori - or what I feel like was a defining moment in my meditation where I experienced myself AS source. So I experienced myself as this vast endless energy and the ego body/personality I realized is just a fraction of source/life/god and through the ego we experience the sensory realm and the 3D world and the potentially 5D world.

Basically I came to understand that everything is an illusion from the perspective of the ego and it’s god/source that is all there is beyond, and while experiencing myself as god/source I experienced so much contentment, so much joy and bliss - for just existing. There was no worrries/doubts/insecurities.

I had that moment at 21 and it changed my perception completely about life/death everything.

Then went through all the kundalini ****. Went of for 2 years, and at the end of that I had the abilities to see things. Like a cobalt blue dot 🔵 that just appears in my field of view when I silence my mind. Then I learned to let that dot grow and it became a holographic projection that showed me the flower of life over everything in existence (this was before I knew what that symbol was) and it has also shown me like my twin doing stuff, like sitting down, drinking tea, having sex with another, it showed me past lives and different incarnations (and each of these were stylistically different and I was shown how in other timelines that was how we experienced the world sensorally - and it was like each world was a different animation style, but to each of the beings in those timelines, that was how reality appereard to them. To them that was how they experienced the world. When I was shown this visions, they grew in color the more I relaxed and let them appear to me. So it started off everything blue, then red, then green and so on until it was like I was looking at a Picture in Picture of life. It was wild.

Last night though, I was having a lot of thoughts about Oneness.

We need the ego and to identify with/as the ego to exist in this dimension.
We cannot fully commit to identify as God/Oneness/Source as to do so surpasses this realm. Which is why, at most the ego can experience 5D.

But also understanding that god is all there is and this is an illusion - but one that is necessary for our growth.

Source had the thought of “I” and that created and the separation of things from source in order to understand the quest for “I” as a god/oneness. I mean...if source is all there is and it’s conscious and has awareness, but has no other, how can it understand what it is without breaking down and learning about itself - because the thought of “I” created the idea of “other”. But as oneness is all there is, it can’t separate but it created the separation of all the elements that make it up and broke them down - thought, sound, vision, feeling, smell, taste, change, growth, and so on. All of us are source. All of us are elements of source trying to understand more about itself.

So my point is it’s super important we all make the most of our learning experience because that helps source consciousness become more self-aware.

But also at the same time, with all that understanding I feel like there’s a lot of huge shifts happening. Between ego and source. (Christ and satan consciousness).

And I was experiencing shifts in timelines yesterday that felt palpable - and I felt that my life was aligning to different parts.

Like that I felt like I could have quantum jumped to a different timeline (like you jump from scenario to scenario in dreams ) - one where I died. And that thought of me as my person/body dying than brought me back to me as source energy eternal and can never die, which made me think about all the different timelines and possibilities could be instantaneously manifested BUT our 3D minds and 3D bodies would not be able to handle that instant manifestation because it would break the fourth wall I guess and that is why things have to manifest into our3D experience and change at a much slower rate.

I just feel a bit crazy and like wondering if I’m schizophrenic or actually going through a lot more shifts.

As all of that is making me think I’m crazy 🤔

Going to just add pictures to illustrate what I actually see with my own eyes when my mind is still -I can’t find a lot of information about this - another thing making me think I’m crazy.

Blue light beings appear to me. Only one I recognize is me twin.
I can see them better in the dark.

An illustration of the flower of life that can overlay everything.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:00 PM
Guide
I added images but it won’t let me display properly