Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-06-2021, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshaKantaSharma
Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame
Well said. Either shame or regret. Pretty much the same thing I guess.
Old 21-06-2021, 03:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Well said. Either shame or regret. Pretty much the same thing I guess.

that hasn't been my experience much of the time. i have made some of my best decisions while angry. it can be an inspiration for change that was hard to see without the anger.

i can think of it going the wrong way. but its always been of little importance.

im only speaking for myself.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-06-2021, 04:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
that hasn't been my experience much of the time. i have made some of my best decisions while angry.

Me too. For me, what begins in anger usually turns out awesome. My vibration changes as I go along and I usually produce something better than the original circumstances I found myself in. But I have done the opposite. One time I was angry for 3 years and that was nearly the sole entire emotion I experienced during that time. Because once kindled my anger is the slow, cold, burning type of rage. Like white hot anger that doesn't leave. Things didn't turn out well then, because I wasn't running the energy correctly. It definitely is a double edged sword like you say.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-06-2021, 08:57 AM
Master
Some of us just have a bit of a short fuse, others are always calm. There is no better or lesser. This is about different personality styles. If everyone stayed calm 24/7 we'd end up with a lot of theory, indecisiveness, and avoiding conflict at all costs (and how can you learn from one another that way?). The way I see it, 'anger' is part of a certain energy, and it doesn't have to be ''violence'' (physical or verbal). I also think so called 'conflict' is a necessity to bridge gaps and improve things. Some will read that as 'anger'.

But we all have different personalities and that is a good thing.
Anger is just like being overly calm, good in some contexts, less so in others. Every style has its pros and cons..
Old 21-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Master
I don't anger very well- my emotions are bet -down by the throat chakra- I wish I could have circumstance changes via anger( it's great to vent) I anger over spelling..correcting me takes time and consideration- not seeing it and then being able- my NOT gate seems to be clogged up with downloading and uploading and I partly blame the self for a lack of pro intelligence (upgrade is needed) but partly because I'm chilled out guy ; I don't see violence as a way to reinstate something to an original cause or it for original cause... I see fighting as limiting and see that it's quite limiting ( exspecially boxing or martial arts where the countering and venering is self centered..I've had a lot of experience with them -sports and feel layed of in expressing my opinion...had to many avartars at a meditative race prime as well so I'm tired of its counterpart in raising anger but all in good source in help maintaining and establishing... My to do is to become more angry- or moved to anger...when your in a flame and you share the( I am) things can take a stagnant approach to issuing anger and outrage is often the winner...being burnt in the flame is enough to raise some heartfelt anger- anger is all is needed in a first-class prime survivor / survival mechanism& is needed as much as anything else... Something is blocking my anger, burning with the flame or against it will suffice....

It seems to sit and wait around all day while I throw my eyes back at the bliss I feel.. And basically talk my self down!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 21-06-2021 at 01:54 PM.
Old 21-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
everyone handles anger differently.

That basically sum's up the point of the thread, intentionally or unintentionally.
As you mentioned it's not the Anger it's how one handles such anger.
People without Love in there Hearts, will use anger to their benefit.
It's not hard to see the Fruit's of one's labor. As well as seeing for whom one labor's for
The difficult part is seeing in the first place. Many preach and profess that they have been awoken. Yet, still blind to see.
Old 22-06-2021, 08:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
that hasn't been my experience much of the time. i have made some of my best decisions while angry. it can be an inspiration for change that was hard to see without the anger.

i can think of it going the wrong way. but its always been of little importance.

im only speaking for myself.
That's similar to my own experience. If I am angry I don't let my emotions control me but I can use that emotional energy from anger to give reasoning a 'boost'. It's not what happens that counts but what you do with it, destructive or constructive anger is a choice.
Old 22-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Master
Agree with Greenslade.
Old 23-06-2021, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Well said greenslade. you put it perfect. i didnt even realize exactly why until i read your post. it takes the emotions out of it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 23-06-2021, 07:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Well said greenslade. you put it perfect. i didnt even realize exactly why until i read your post. it takes the emotions out of it.
Thank you. And what you're left with is a huge dollop of energy that can work for you. Sometimes it's just that simple.