Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
And for those concerned about survivability: There are more dead rich people, than alife ones.

Forget the rich people, what is your survivability like? Can you make it to the other shore without drowning?
Old 11-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Forget the rich people, what is your survivability like? Can you make it to the other shore without drowning?
I don't know, I've never tried. Would that make me happy?
Old 11-06-2021, 09:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

You have to find what motivates you, and makes you get out of the bed excited to see life like an adventure to play.

It's a different mix for different people.

Some people want more money, some people less. You're not a better person to desire less money.

Some people will be more happy running one type of business model, other people will be more happy being employees.

Some people will be more happy having a marriage, other people will be more happy having open relationships.

I think that the main problem is to pass judgement to self, and to others, of what is the 'Right Path' and what is the 'Evil Path'

The universe doesn't work that way.

For example you may believe that the 'Right Path' is to become a celibate monk, living in a monastery, in poverty.

In reality you're completely depressed, sad and unhappy. What is worse, is that you're spreading out this negative energy to the whole universe.

Choose a lifestyle that truly makes you happy, excited and adventurous. That's the biggest gift you can do to the universe.

The universe have different paths to different consciousness types, find what truly makes you excited.

For me, I get motivated by running an advertising business where I don't have to work hard and long hours to have an income. Also having the freedom of time and location. That's cool.

Working in a factory doing repetitive work for 8 hours, every single day, would completely make so depressed and sad that I would commit suicide.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

I think that the main problem is to pass judgement to self, and to others, of what is the 'Right Path' and what is the 'Evil Path'

The universe doesn't work that way.

Either you are missing the point or I am. You could be taking money for granted and treat it like air. Without air you would die. How are you to be happy with less air? I am not talking about less air than what is in existence but less air than what you need to be happy. Normal respiration rates for an adult person at rest range from 12 to 16 breaths per minute. Would you be happy with less than 12 breaths per minute?

When it comes to money, it is not a question being posed to Jeff Bezos with a net worth (i.e. money supply) of US$190 billion. He has as much money as we have air. It is a question posed to you with no net worth, no emergency funds, and no guarantee of a steady income beyond the next 3 months.
Old 11-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Either you are missing the point or I am. You could be taking money for granted and treat it like air. Without air you would die. How are you to be happy with less air? I am not talking about less air than what is in existence but less air than what you need to be happy. Normal respiration rates for an adult person at rest range from 12 to 16 breaths per minute. Would you be happy with less than 12 breaths per minute?

When it comes to money, it is not a question being posed to Jeff Bezos with a net worth (i.e. money supply) of US$190 billion. He has as much money as we have air. It is a question posed to you with no net worth, no emergency funds, and no guarantee of a steady income beyond the next 3 months.
ScientificExplorer was referring to happiness, in that quote. And how it is a personal and unique, thing or way or expression of life or identity or purpose, for every person. And people missing the point when they compare people to one another. Which blocks their own happiness and that of others.

And how this comparison causes one to become confused, and lose their own happiness and become less relatable to other people in the process of doing so. Causing them to understand the happiness of others less, by comparing them, instead of more, due to not being able to understand their own happiness either nor feel it nor tune in to the state of well being and clarity of mind heart body soul and purpose, and losing all orientation and personal deep core true being and personal infinitely unique and valuable identity, in that "judgement/comparison" type of mentality. As every person is unique and comparison/judgement only limits them, the understanding of them, the understanding of themselves, the understanding of everything that exists, and the understanding of personal purpose/reason for and of existence. And thus also the unhappiness and inability to fulfill their own infinitely unique and valuable and purposeful and meaningful purpose in life. And in the inability to stay in consistent joyful, effortless and natural alignment with their joyful purpose for and of being/existing.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:

Buddhists monks in Thailand have no net worth, no emergency funds, and no guarantee of income beyond the next 3 months.

They go around trying to help their communities, and the people in those communities actually give the monks food by themselves.

If the people there doesn't want to given them food, the monks won't eat that day.

Some of those Buddhists monks are very happy individuals.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:

Money brings up all sorts of issues for people.
At a basic level it is about being able to survive and pay the bills in a material world.
If survival is not such an issue then money becomes a means of acquiring stuff in the search for fulfilment.
If we realise that no amount of stuff will ever fulfil us then money becomes a means to choose various experiences to enrich our lives.
And if we have had all the experiences we want then money becomes a tool to remove the hassles of life for ourselves and help others in a practical way.

So what can you do if you have no net worth, no emergency funds and no guarantee of a steady income beyond the next 3 months?

Well, you can be grateful if you have enough money to cover your needs for today. And tomorrow you can be grateful if you have enough money to cover your needs for tomorrow.

And you can trust that in the next three months new opportunities will arise for more steady income. You don't even have to be specific about the nature of these new opportunities, just trust that the Universe or the Divine (or whatever term works for you) will provide such opportunities.

And if you are feeling very bold, you can try giving one-tenth of your income to those in greater need than you. This may be quite a challenge, but it is a practical affirmation of your gratitude and trust that all your own needs will be taken care of.

Peace
Old 11-06-2021, 07:57 PM
I have a friend who's rent went from $750 to 1300 US.
SO - he is moving to New England buying a house ...friends loaning him money till he gets a VA Loan (US Veteran's Administration).
People's lives can be very changed with money issues...But, he has friends!
He manifested that! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Master
If you don't like money you can give it to me, no biggie.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
If you don't like money you can give it to me, no biggie.
I have a better idea. I'm gonna send you allot of happiness. Wait... Be right back.

Going to the bank, to ask if they can loan me some happiness.

Hey, I'm back.

Sorry, Altair, they didn't have any happiness.