Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-04-2021, 06:53 AM
Master

It may be that you simply got used to the increased flow of electromagnetic energy through your spinal column and nervous system. It feels rather startling at first, like you're hit by lightning, but the body gradually adjusts and the flow becomes imperceptible. There is also a lessening of duality, opposites merge, the feminine and masculine, Ida and Pingala become one and no longer can a distinction, indeed conflict be discerned.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:48 AM
Master
NoOne, perhaps you are correct, I too feel that gentleness has marked my progress through all stages.

Duality automatically shifts to interconnectedness and then oneness, revealed through consciousness expansion, encompassing the universe. Of course, having said that, these experiences are spontaneous. I cannot simply ‘choose’ to expand as such, as and when I wish. Likewise for samadhi.

Incidentally, now that you mention Ida and Pingala, these came into play, in as to active cognition, much later, long after the direct rise along Sushumna and the void. In as far as I felt, a liquified energy or ‘substance’ rises along Ida/Pingala, resembling a serpents head maybe bcoz that’s how any liquid will resemble in a fine capillary, terminating at the physical eyes, merging in between the eyebrows. It lubricates or enlivens the eyes, so to speak. The convergence at this junction goes all the way up, over front (as felt), centre of forehead, up to Guru chakra and onward to Sahasrara, then joined to Bindu and Medulla over rear. Thus, the spine, being at body rear, appears to complete an energy loop vertically dividing form into two halves, like what Shivlok speaks of in his Ardhnarishwar experience, which is vividly detailed in his case, with his twin flame present as the feminine half, merged in his male right half.

I do not feel that way ... however, the high voltage current at spine, from base to Medulla was a sustained, steady, peaked vibration, which I just looked at for several minutes without interfering, before it slowly abated automatically. No jerkiness or spasms or discomfort other than sensing body skimming at form bursting limits.

If something comes up further as time goes along, I’ll let you know.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:02 AM
Legrand

At this point in my study of the Tree of Life the cosmic egg feels like this picture posted on other threads:

Old 16-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Master
@ Legrand ... wow! Kind of replicates the root to crown rainbow body.
Old 17-04-2021, 06:06 AM
Pathfinder

NoOne, thanks for your insights into my experiences. Yes, at the time it felt like a kundalini experience. I had decided some years earlier not to focus on kundalini energy as such in my development and to let it happen naturally. In my early twenties I had read Hatha Yoga Pradapika and tried to awaken kundalini using pranayama and bandas and it was successful! However the energy awakened was so powerful and 'out of this world' that I felt the need to know what this awakened energy really meant and how to use it safely. Nothing I read and no so-called guru I spoke to could provide the answers I needed, although Gopi Krishna's book was a sober warning about the dangers.

I started to realise that for me, focusing on personal development would bring about the same changes as kundalini yoga, even if it was at a slower pace, as kundalini was part and parcel of life and not seperate from it. So I took the path of Primal Therapy, Rebirthing, relationships, Dreamwork, counselling (giving and receiving), music and art, although it includes meditation too. This has opened me to realms I could not have dreamed of when I was starting out, and I'm sure kundalini runs right through it all, after all kundalini is our personal evolutionary energy.

I just remembered that a few weeks after my kundalini experience I had a dream about a large python which rose up towards me as if it was about to strike. I grabbed it's neck with both hands to protect myself and stop myself from being bitten. As I held it I looked into it's eyes and they were calm and loving as if it was saying "yes, you have to hold me and touch me, I am giving myself to you." It's eyes were beautiful and I woke up feeling incredibly energised yet peaceful in my own being.

However, I totally respect those who choose to practice kundalini yoga and am absolutely fascinated by their experiences including yours and those of Unseeking Seeker.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:24 AM
Master
I came across this:

“Vishnulingam within any aspirant is none other than the self luminous state of the entire spinal column which in turn leads to the further self realization of the summit of this spinal column that itself is none other than Meru Parvat (Mount Meru) which is also present inside in the 8th plexus of each aspirant …” source: makers makings
Old 17-04-2021, 11:31 AM
Legrand

@beginners mind

It is an illusion that one may practice kundalini yoga or control it.

It is all about letting go to the natural flow, control is the illusion.

Regards,
Old 17-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Master

Hi Beginner's Mind,

I also found Gopi Krishna's books very enlightening and useful. My Kundalini Awakening Happened almost exactly 75 years after his, also just before Christmas, though mine was in December 2012. I felt a strong connection to him when I first came across his writings and I once saw a vision of his garden in Kashmir, in a lucid dream, where I was floating above it. Later, when I tried to find an image of what it might have looked like, I found it was very similar to what it looked like to me in my dream.

As for Kundalini Yoga specifically, I don't practice it and never have, know next to nothing about it, actually. I find it an irresponsible practice, because the dangers are severe and Kundalini Yoga teachers have no idea what kind of primal power they're dealing with and the amount of trouble they can unleash. There was a Kundalini Yoga movement here in Hungary a few years back, that had to be closed down, because so many of the students ended up in hospital, under psychiatric care or in one case, even dead. This stuff is dangerous and I would advise anyone against practicing Kundalini techniques that are designed to artificially force the serpent to rise, even against her will. That way lies madness, and unfortunately, I have to say that quite literally.

The approach you took, which is to concentrate on your meditation and other spiritual work, whilst allowing the serpent to do her thing and unfold naturally, is the right approach as Legrand has also emphasized above.

Your dream with the Serpent is a cool one, it is very similar to what Shamans experience during guided Ayahuasca journeys. That isn't a coincidence either, because Ayahuasca contains DMT, which is normally a natural secretion of the pineal gland, referred to as the Spirit Molecule, a substance that allows one to have visionary and mystical experiences.
Old 19-04-2021, 04:55 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Orion Lion, that sounds like a truly powerful experience you had. Some people can have such a profound effect on us can't they? I like the saying 'other people touch in us, what we cannot touch in ourselves.'

Hi Legrand, I don't know why you say kundalini yoga and the control of it is an illusion. We can chose to practice various yoga techniques which do in fact awaken and raise kundalini. And we can also shut down and 'control' any energy which arises in us by resisting it and putting up emotional and energetic blocks. Most of us do this all the time. We only allow the energies which we can 'cope' with. Learning to release of our personal blocks to spiritual energy and love is the karmic path we incarnated for and I believe that path should be respected.

Hi NoOne, ah I must have misunderstood your words "With the right spiritual practices you can experience this sensation once again, even make it permanent. It takes dedication and patience..." which I took to mean you were practicing kundalini yoga. What did you mean by spiritual practices and what do you do personally to make it premanent?

Your lucid dream of visiting Gopi Krishna's garden sounds very beautiful. You must feel a very strong affinity for him. Interesting comment you made about Ayahuasca journeys too - the snake in my dream was definitely a South American python.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginners_mind

Hi NoOne, ah I must have misunderstood your words "With the right spiritual practices you can experience this sensation once again, even make it permanent. It takes dedication and patience..." which I took to mean you were practicing kundalini yoga. What did you mean by spiritual practices and what do you do personally to make it premanent?

I did practice a bit of Hatha Yoga, when I was in high school, taught me the basics of meditation and self-control. Oher than that, I have no background in Yoga whatsoever. Spiritual practices can be varied an different for each person, particularly based on cultural background.

For me, personally, it was meditation, contemplation and study. I also spent a lot of time in solitude and in nature, trying to figure things out. I don't think you can walk this path if you have a busy social life and are mostly preoccupied with material things and the cacophony of illusions diverting your attention from the truth.

Regarding making the Kundalini activation permanent, we know what is required from Gopi Krishna's writings. The serpent needs to be raised to the crown and kept there for three days and nights, after which it will stay there permanently, creating a permanently illuminated state.

I once almost managed this during the Summer Solstice, during a time when I was exceptionally close with the Goddess, for all intents and purposes our beings were merged and we shared thought and energy with each other.

For three days, I barely slept and my Kundalini was active all the time, I felt this enormous source of heat and light next to me, like a second sun. Ultimately, I fell short and my Kundalini descended again after two nights.

It's not something I'm bothered about, if it must happen, undoubtedly it will, probably I wasn't quite ready for the experience.