Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-10-2021, 07:37 PM
traceyacey12

why aren't bad things stopped from happening?

Hi everyone,

So a few years ago I felt my hand unable to move when I tried to apply for work. I now believe that I wasn't meant to find work at that time. How come people's hand don't freeze when people are about to do bad things, such as murder, if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Old 08-10-2021, 09:31 PM
asearcher

if we are talking about a psychopath for instance doing the murder they don't feel fear and can't recognize fear in the victim's face, and as they know no fear their hand can't shake or be unable to move either. My hands would tremble real bad during my relationship (romantic sort) with a psychopath (that is later learning he was a psychopath, had I known it before I would not have entered a relationship with him), and big time so when coming out of it if I just happened to see someone who looked like him from a distance.

Maybe you did not really wish to apply for the job and so your hand did not move because of that. Maybe the person who wanted to murder someone really did want to do that and so that was when the hand could move too?

Then there is the belief that we are destined to die when we die but I don' t know if the way of doing it can be different. In case of murder then the horrible idea is then that it was meant to die this way?? even if I don't want to think that.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Lorelyen

You have to remember that individual people must decide what's good and bad for them. What's bad for one person may be good for another, often depending on the culture in which they live or their spiritual path.

Like for example, a lot of people here think Vodou is bad.
As a believer in some precepts of Vodou, I think it's good, a way of life. So do millions of others in the world.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:57 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
So a few years ago I felt my hand unable to move when I tried to apply for work.
I now believe that I wasn't meant to find work at that time.
How come people's hand don't freeze when people are about to do bad things, such as murder, if this is possible?
We were given freewill..... Karma may well come into play e.g. a murderer may be reborn only to be aborted at birth...who knows, causality is very complex and we don't have access to the bigger picture.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Master
Oftentimes what is causing issues with our bodies is our own mind. Too many people think it's some external energy being doing this. Most of the times this is not the case.
This is why there are books written about this, what's behind illnesses. I've got such a book by Christianne Beerlandt (in Dutch, not available in English oddly enough as it's the most comprehensive in this area), Ina Segal wrote a book on it, Louise Hays, and likely others too.

When I look up each of my ailments, from neck injury that stops me from working, to more minor things, the explanation of what's behind it (thoughts and feelings and fears etc) are 100% correct for each of them.
If Spirit is making sure something doesn't happen it is hardly ever -if at all- via lasting physical ailments.
It then is more like you being on the way for a job interview and you cannot get through traffic and miss the interview, and thus the job. Then you realise later on that this was meant to be as you found another job that suited you much better.
No harm was done, although in the moment you may have been frustrated or angry. But no bodily harm or ailments.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
So a few years ago I felt my hand unable to move when I tried to apply for work. I now believe that I wasn't meant to find work at that time. How come people's hand don't freeze when people are about to do bad things, such as murder, if this is possible?
It would be a very different world if people were to physically freeze every time they wanted to do something bad or unwise. No doubt the streets would be full of people unable to move!!

But where would be the learning in such a world? If we are always prevented by some external force from doing certain actions then we do not experience the consequences of those actions and so we do not learn. The potential murderer has free will, so could they have changed their mind at any moment right up to the act being committed?

The fact that your hand was unable to move when you tried to apply for work is a different case. Maybe as you say, you simply weren't meant to find work at that time. And if you had overcome the inability of your hand to move, then you might have found other obstacles to getting work until finally the message would have sunk in.

Peace
Old 09-10-2021, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So a few years ago I felt my hand unable to move when I tried to apply for work.
I now believe that I wasn't meant to find work at that time.
How come people's hand don't freeze when people are about to do bad things, such as murder, if this is possible?
Your experience isn't explained because it's only a belief although it is a possibility a so-called guardian angel MIGHT have helped you for reasons separate from this conversation.

But you asked about actions that would need intercessions where the principle of life incarnate is that we generally experience freewill. We're not constrained unless it's to assist a so-called life plan and some don't accept the notion of even those kinds of constraint.
Old 10-10-2021, 03:35 AM
Deactivated Account
I would explain it in this way:

Quote:
So a few years ago I felt my hand unable to move when I tried to apply for work. I now believe that I wasn't meant to find work at that time.
Well, when you want to be helped, the guardian angels may intervene.

Remember the quote from the bible, when Jesus wanted to jump down, but then he thought not to do it. It is like that: God does not save you from what you want.

When you have doubting in whatever you do or you are unsure which action is the correct one, the angels may help.
But when you do not have any doubts (or double thoughts) then the angels can help you in choosing the correct ones.

Quote:
How come people's hand don't freeze when people are about to do bad things

Because they really want to do it. And they haven't considered the possibility to ask for (spiritual) help.

And, most people take the Reality in which they are living, as really real.
They do not consider that there can be something else, as well.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I have seen 'stuff' like this numerous times.

For example, one time, I was at a gym and a car drove thru a glass window. Everybody froze except myself. I ran out and stopped the person from leaving. Later, none of the others had any recollection of freezing.

I think this might happen more then people can imagine. You might be fortunate to 'remember' that it ever happened.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
God tried that already in the Garden of Eden but it don't turn out too well.