Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-09-2020, 04:46 AM
Master
Can we create our own realities and....

heal ourselves using the power of our heart, mind and feelings?

Something I had and still do spend lots of time in deep thought on.

I have recalled events in my life, past and present that may or may not have been the result of this phenomena.
After doing much research over the years what I had discovered was, in fact, something the ancient people of many cultures and current cultures still deeply rooted and connected with mother earth and spirit/source already knew and still practice to this day.
Most know of whatever you feed/focus on with your thoughts/energy, you will make it grow or manifest it. Example, the world events that have come and gone and create the one emotion that any and everyone would stir up in themselves. This negative emotion/energy helps perpetuate such events, fear.

So, my theory is if events that create fear, and the fear/emotional energy we feed it help it grow, why can't the opposite be done to starve it by feeding it love instead of fear and the fear creating event will no longer exist? (Changing our reality).

I will give you a personal example that started a few years back and ended a couple of years ago when I made it all stop.
I must have rattled someone's cage (surprise surprise) that through my clairsentience ability, I started to feel something was off, not right with my little corner of the universe. So much so, It made me change course rapidly to work from home sooner than I had anticipated. I became accustomed to the local traffic and walkers/runners and their routines. A few months in and strange vehicles started to drive by slower than the known neighbourhood vehicles would. Sometimes stopping at the end of the street. This would happen both day and night. After a couple of years of this going on, thinking it would just go away on its own, I had enough. My initial thoughts that I was going to put out to the universe was a bad idea. I studied witchcraft (white) in my past and took into account the number 1 rule. “Do as you will, harm none”. Because what you put out there (to the universe) comes back at least x3. So if you put a negative out there... I did a recourse of action. I put the love out there. The thought I sent out was, “you are loved, you have been misled, and the full story has been distorted. I forgive you, please go and know that I still love you with no hard feelings, goodbye. Within 5 weeks it all stopped.

Continuing my research into this I came across some very interesting discoveries. What I found that it has been scientifically proven, the human heart has neurons in it much like the human brain. In essence, the heart is our second brain. Where our mind creates thought and our heart creates emotion. I thought I found out a winning combination (bear in mind this is a practice that has been known for aeons) no one showed me how, why, what, when and where of this. I put it as a self-rediscovery of an ancient practice. But found out its effect and strength needed something else. That something else was feeling. The feeling is the mortar that combines the two. After all, this came together, I was drawn to search for a particular video. The link below is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eK...BradenOfficial

This confirmed everything of what I pieced together.
BTW, this is Pt3.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
heal ourselves using the power of our heart, mind and feelings?
So, my theory is if events that create fear, and the fear/emotional energy we feed it help it grow, why can't the opposite be done to starve it by feeding it love instead of fear and the fear creating event will no longer exist? (Changing our reality).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eK...BradenOfficial

This confirmed everything of what I pieced together.
BTW, this is Pt3.

I believe it is unrealistic to even state such a wish. It is against human nature, and it is against the reason for which we are here now. We are here because we can't control our emotions. Those humans who eventually can, graduate and don't reincarnate on Earth.

We are here on an individual quest, not for the bettering of the humanity.

I dislike Braden.

Surely, I respect your right to your beliefs.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:37 AM
Master

I believe that at global level, and large groups of people, creation works like democracy is supposed to work. The large majority of people don't know what they vote for, so their random votes average in the middle of choices. Then the balance is weighed by a minority that understand what they're doing. These days, due to the mass media manipulation, and the science of how to manipulate masses, democracy doesn't work anymore.

But, creation still works that way. So, we don't need to have all, or even a large number of people purposefully creating a better world, we just need a few determined ones, skilled into doing that. It seems we don't have even that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
We are here on an individual quest, not for the bettering of the humanity.
.. and what if that individual quest was for the betterment of humanity? Why did many ascended masters in human form come to earth? For a holiday. Or to guide humanity as their individual quest?
and that we are all consciousness, all there was, is and ever will be with infinite possibilities.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 08-09-2020, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that at global level, and large groups of people, creation works like democracy is supposed to work. The large majority of people don't know what they vote for, so their random votes average in the middle of choices. Then the balance is weighed by a minority that understand what they're doing. These days, due to the mass media manipulation, and the science of how to manipulate masses, democracy doesn't work anymore.

But, creation still works that way. So, we don't need to have all, or even a large number of people purposefully creating a better world, we just need a few determined ones, skilled into doing that. It seems we don't have even that.
Too true. We're working on that. Because the ones that are around trying to do this get "shot down" a lot by their peers.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Too true. We're working on that. Because the ones that are around trying to do this get "shot down" a lot by their peers.
That shouldn't matter for the purpose of creation.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
.. and what if that individual quest was for the betterment of humanity? Why did many ascended masters in human form come to earth? For a holiday. Or to guide humanity as their individual quest?
and that we are all consciousness, all there was, is and ever will be with infinite possibilities.
The humanity deviated from the way it was supposed to work: practicing creation. There were / are attempts to correct that. So far those failed. We don't know why we are here.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
The humanity deviated from the way it was supposed to work: practicing creation. There were / are attempts to correct that. So far those failed. We don't know why we are here.
Quote:
We don't know why we are here
Some do and some don't.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
That shouldn't matter for the purpose of creation.
It certainly doesn't help. " I get by with a little help from my friends". - The Beatles

Old 08-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Oh, this is too funny.
Before I clicked onto the youtube I thought my contribution to the thread
would be to leave a Gregg Braden youtube!

His compiled research over decades is so moving and sound.
Thank you, Gregg!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru