Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-04-2021, 08:09 PM
AaronStar AaronStar is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 89
  AaronStar's Avatar
Duality as Chrystic Emanation

I have been contemplating the matter of Duality and Non-Duality.
Did you know that the Absoulte is Relative? As a matter of interesting fact, when I heard this truce, everything came to peace. There was no need to boggle on it further, as I felt the swift switch between the Two States as a Paradox Mechanism that locks unlimited power.
Therefore, Duality is not to be seen as mirroring reactions of peace and of disdain.
It is two emanations that can be combnied. Black is also the unmanifested causational force, it could depict a destructive principle. The Flame Imperishable nests there, and the Noise cannot touch it. Therefore, isn't it thue Chrystic Unison of Fusing the two opposites, seemingly contradictory, into the real Music of Creation?
If you want to transmutate Destruction, you sing its own chorus with different intent, allowing it, even living it.
It is questionable how you exactly live it, as many Masters of Alchemy yield this without enjoying it.
Maybe Duality is the two Opposites flowing as an eternal source of life.
__________________
Nihil verum est licet omnia.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-04-2021, 04:38 PM
HITESH SHAH HITESH SHAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 781
 
fusion of opposite ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
. Therefore, isn't it thue Chrystic Unison of Fusing the two opposites, seemingly contradictory, into the real Music of Creation?
If you want to transmutate Destruction, you sing its own chorus with different intent, allowing it, even living it.


What u says appears right . e.g.
Hydrogen (H2) is itself inflammable / combustible and Oxygen (O) is a gas giving impetus to fire . But when its fused together , miracle happens and it becomes water (H20) which douses the fire which is completely opposite of its composite gases traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
It is questionable how you exactly live it, as many Masters of Alchemy yield this without enjoying it.
Maybe Duality is the two Opposites flowing as an eternal source of life.

Dont know about alchemy. But bonds of love / devotion can do wonders as per scriptures .
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-04-2021, 03:47 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 833
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
I have been contemplating the matter of Duality and Non-Duality.
Did you know that the Absoulte is Relative? As a matter of interesting fact, when I heard this truce, everything came to peace. There was no need to boggle on it further, as I felt the swift switch between the Two States as a Paradox Mechanism that locks unlimited power.
Therefore, Duality is not to be seen as mirroring reactions of peace and of disdain.
It is two emanations that can be combnied. Black is also the unmanifested causational force, it could depict a destructive principle. The Flame Imperishable nests there, and the Noise cannot touch it. Therefore, isn't it thue Chrystic Unison of Fusing the two opposites, seemingly contradictory, into the real Music of Creation?
If you want to transmutate Destruction, you sing its own chorus with different intent, allowing it, even living it.
It is questionable how you exactly live it, as many Masters of Alchemy yield this without enjoying it.
Maybe Duality is the two Opposites flowing as an eternal source of life.
Why do you think that the absolute is relative?
And what is this absolute that you speak of?

I would love to understand this on a deeper level.
From my understanding, our awareness is part of the absolute, but our awareness is dualistic and vibrational and relative, and thus there is also the non-aware aspect of the absolute, that just exists without any awareness of itself. And so in essence the absolute cannot be experienced. It cannot be known. The aspect of the absolute that does know itself, is aware and vibrational and dualistic and relative. Not absolute. And well, we cannot experience non-awareness, because we are awareness. We are vibrational. And you could say that this is what makes our awareness infinite and never ending. Because we can never reach the absolute. There is no end, from the consciousness point of view. Absolute has no point of view, there exists nothing outside of itself to even be aware of anything.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-04-2021, 10:50 AM
AaronStar AaronStar is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 89
  AaronStar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Why do you think that the absolute is relative?
And what is this absolute that you speak of?

I would love to understand this on a deeper level.
From my understanding, our awareness is part of the absolute, but our awareness is dualistic and vibrational and relative, and thus there is also the non-aware aspect of the absolute, that just exists without any awareness of itself. And so in essence the absolute cannot be experienced. It cannot be known. The aspect of the absolute that does know itself, is aware and vibrational and dualistic and relative. Not absolute. And well, we cannot experience non-awareness, because we are awareness. We are vibrational. And you could say that this is what makes our awareness infinite and never ending. Because we can never reach the absolute. There is no end, from the consciousness point of view. Absolute has no point of view, there exists nothing outside of itself to even be aware of anything.


What you are asking me is something I have begun to grasp but it is so hard to translate my ideas with notions and words.
It is an evasive truth, due to it being complex.
But I will try my best to explain what I feel.
Let's view the Absolute as the unmanifested plane, where everything is contained but in what I would call a compressed form, it's not even about compression, as the Idea of compression suggests unity of separate forms - but I'm trying to translate it as I'm a being that thinks in colours and forms. In a way, all forms are contained there as a soup of everything but in a homogeneous, unmanifested way, that is Absolute and not experimented to be ... made ... uhm.. more of itself?
I believe the Absolute as a plane is everywere. It is the plane itself. The plane where everything is inserted. It transpires everywhere. But I believe the initial Creation and manifestation of pre-energy and pre-gravity focus their works, flows or whatever, in a centre, everything gets crossed there, which can create the Heart of God or what we imagine as the Centre that gives eternal flame to flow in each particle. This makes it a bit relative, as there is narrowing and directing itself. Which is the separation point, as this role is given not to the Absolute, but the primary organisers of pre-force, therefore, as separate units themselves, they create the paradox of Absolute Vs Relative.

The different pre-forces develop a different relation with this point where they cross.
I am not very good at physics, but I can try to explain.

Space potency is the free space where the Unqualified Absolute is AllPresent. Then, primordial force changes this potency, i.e. the begining of the transformation process can turn the Absolute in a Relative Creational process, by using the absolute as a unit of itself; even if this unit is the wholeness of the absolute, it's more about the relativeness of the transformational force rather than about the Nature of The Absolute which per se is allpresent.

The primordial force is a basic change in the space potency, I believe it''s a nether paradise function of the unqualified absolute. The emergent energies activate space field in order to transform the space potency into primordial force.
Puissant energy refers to energy systems. It does not respond to Paradise (or the Centre gravity), it however evokes a yielding and aggregate-mass response to the absolute influences that operate from the Nether side of paradise. The centre then also has a side in space and time, or in the manifested world, but it's uhm.. the manifested side, I guess. This centre, I see what I look at the heart of the Holy Trinity - from the manifested part of my existance. Therefore, the organisers of pre-force do not simply enter space and time worlds, they set rules and adhere by them. They cannot just translate themselves here. They are the primordial force, after all.

Gravity responding energy is the ancestor of universe matter.
Space energy passes from a puissant to a gravity stage and then, material mass can follow.
I am unsure how space force turns into space energy, but through gravity responding it should be able to turn also to energy of gravity control.
Then, Havona energy, or the Paradise energy... Well, transmuting space force moves paradiseward and develops a following energy power of universes of time and space. Pre-existant phase of energy is caracteristic of Our central Universe. Energy-power starts swinging back towards the force there. This force is of nature that is not exactly like space potency / primordial force.
And there's the key to unification between the Centre and Absolute. I am having a hard time translating the Trinity / God / Havona Centre as the Absolute Source, but I'm still working on finding out what the exact connection is. How is the Father related to the Absolute? In a relative way but as the Absolute AllPrefense itself? Does it mean the Absolute is translated as the Father of the trinity through relative links, remaining absolute in nature?
" THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: “You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. "

The Havona Energy is not Dual, the havona energy systems are triune, and the existencial energy doman functions on behalf of the trinity.

Uhm. Yup.
__________________
Nihil verum est licet omnia.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-06-2021, 01:37 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 833
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
What you are...
...
... trinity.

Uhm. Yup.

Yeah, I agree. And so there exists nothing outside of this one and all. All one. Alone.
Like a mandlebrot fractal.

And so you also wonder how it turns into energy. And I believe that energy/awareness/vibration, NEVER GOT CREATED. It literally does not exist. Our awareness is an appearance and illusion. That is due to the infinite nature of this ONENESS.
It is so infinite, that, for lack of better terms, it's resolution begins to meet itself. Like, instead of 4k tv an infinite K tv where the resolution begins to experience and meet itself, in SO MANY INFINITE WAYS, that reflect the whole, in infinitely ever expanding in broadness and depth ways, that sometimes it appears that it is being a human being in an infinitely expanding universe. As just one of the infinite many ways that illusions can pop up. Due to its infinity. That sometimes there is just certain experiences and awarenesses that occur, but are all predestined, yet, also infinitely unique and new. Because infinite of them, the resolution is so infinitely dense that even tho its all 2dimensional, the appearance or illusion of higher dimensions appear. Its like so infinite resolution that you can literally fall into your tv. That is how consciousness operates, because consciousness is literally an illusion. There is nothing outside of the absolute to be aware of it and it creates illusion to experience a self that it will never experience.

Forevermore, unique and new, again and again, more and more, evermore, at infinite frequencies. That are all an illusion, because its all still just one thing, yet, it's soooooo infinite, that it can even experience as if it is not all one thing. Even tho its still basically just one being that creates the illusion of experiencing itself, because it can never know itself, the illusion will never end, and also because there is nothing outside of itself. So it will forevermore experience new illusions of self, that will never be the absolute.

Or something like that. The trinity is the way and path of the illusion. A reflection of the reflection created by the reflection/illusion.A sort of reflection, illusion, of pretending that it knows what is actually "happening" even tho nothing can or will ever truely happen. But one of the illusions is that you seemingly know and understand everything.

Very paradoxical indeed.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums