Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-06-2021, 03:02 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Just because people report receive reoccurring dreams is not proof that dreams are not live. Why can't the same information even the exact same information be presented over and over again? ALL things are possible or they're not.

My friend,

Look carefully what you are saying because that is oxymoron.
if the exact information is presented again and again, how you can conclude that it is happening live and not recorded?

with love,
sanjay
Old 02-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Yaoughta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
My friend,Look carefully what you are saying because that is oxymoron.
if the exact information is presented again and again, how you can conclude that it is happening live and not recorded?
You seem fixated on a singular point of view that you believe in and that is fine, but I completely disagree with you. I have studied dreams for nearly 40 years and have collected samples of dreams from around the world. I appreciate people trying to understand the meaning of dreams and welcome ideas, but to say that what I said was an oxymoron is simply not true. What you're saying is limiting to the infinite. You believe that it has to be pre-recorded and then just replayed, but it doesn't. Are you not capable of thinking the same thoughts over and over again? Then why can't the same dream be presented over and over again? I do not limit the infinite or the divine.
Old 03-06-2021, 03:48 AM
zinnat

It took me a lot of years to develop a point of view. Yes, You may disagree with me which is within your right.

I just want you to understand one thing. You may study dreams as long you want or can but that will not lead you anywhere just because these are byproducts of much bigger and complex process and without understanding that process dreams cannot be understood.

It is bit like when we have fever. As we know that fever is not itself a decease but merely a symptom that something is wrong with the body. Now, we may take paracetamol to cure fever that will normalize too for the time being but if one is having some infection anywhere in the body, that cannot be cured without antibiotics. Only then the fever will go away permanently.

Lastly, spirituality is not infinite or random but works of very specific rules and regulations, just like science. As one of greatest scientist of all times said somewhere--

The God does not play dice- Einstein.

with love,
sanjay

Last edited by Native spirit : 04-06-2021 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
Like Sigmund Frued, the writer of that article also does not have any idea what is she talking about. She is clearly putting horses behind the cart instead of the front as she is claiming that sensory inputs affects the dreams which in reality it is other way around.

I think the linked article makes a very good case for dreams being constructed in the moment, did you read it? It’s hard to imagine coming to any other conclusion regarding the results of their experiments.

Last edited by django : 04-06-2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:31 AM
Administrator
Any quotes more than two to three lines long will be deleted

Namaste
Old 04-06-2021, 08:41 AM
Administrator
Zinnat a lot of what you post are your opinions only .

Namaste
Old 05-06-2021, 04:17 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I think the linked article makes a very good case for dreams being constructed in the moment, did you read it? It’s hard to imagine coming to any other conclusion regarding the results of their experiments.

yes, i have read it completely and i see no reason to agree with her, even going by her arguments.

with love,
sanjay
Old 05-06-2021, 04:22 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Zinnat a lot of what you post are your opinions only .

Namaste

Yes, of course. they are certainly my opinions but that applies to everyone else too, including the writer of that articles too. The fact that she has published an article does not make her opinions more worthy than mine. I am also in the process of writing a book and i will publish that too one day. Does that will make my opinions more worthy or believable than now? I do not think so.

Namaste,
sanjay
Old 05-06-2021, 04:38 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Any quotes more than two to three lines long will be deleted

Namaste

That is fine by me. Do what you are supposed to do as a moderator.

namaste.
sanjay