Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-05-2021, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Vivid dream

Let me just mention that this dream, felt odd.

I was with a man, he was a friend of mine, but I don't know who he is in life. He was getting out of the hospital. He was in a hurry to accompany me to a place I had to go. As we were walking he kept walking so fast I had trouble keeping up.

We were on a sidewalk in what appeared to be a city neighborhood. Houses were a short distance apart. He bounded up the steps to one and I realized we were at another man's house. As we knocked on the door, I suddenly felt apprehensive, I was worried about how the man that owned the house would react to the other man I was with.

A woman answered the door telling me that she would let them know I was there. Three men exited a room off my left that I couldn't see. They looked rough, young, but rough. As if they were on the fringes of society. I was more concerned than before. The guy I was with suddenly said lets go and we left the house. As we were walking down the sidewalk my vision went black.

I opened my eyes and I was in a hospital room. A woman, a nurse I think, was telling me that I was going in for surgery and they were going to put in a catheter. Then another woman approached me, she was blond, and her demeanor was hurried. She left the room with the nurse and that's when I heard a man speaking to me from my right side. He handed me a phone and told me it was secure. He said it was for my own safety. He told me it was new and familiarize myself with it. He made a point to explain the security of the phone and how my safety was paramount. His voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't see his face. I looked at the screen, it was brightly lit with a bunch of colors.

He told me to text myself so I could learn the phone number. I tried and it was as if I couldn't find the option on the phone. I found everything else, except texting. Then a lottery type scene appeared on the phone. It was with a host, pulling up balls that filled the number slots, filling out a phone number. I focused on the numbers. The man beside me encouraged me to remember. I repeated the numbers until the last one was displayed. Then I repeated it to myself over and over, getting ready to text myself.

My alarm went off and I woke up. I wrote down the phone number to remember it. The man that gave me the phone genuinely sounded concerned about me, and his voice...I've heard it before in a dream. That's why I say it was odd.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Next time, play those numbers.