Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-05-2021, 06:59 AM
Seeker

Third eye pressure and concentrating on it like a meditation

I can focus on my third eye and feel a tingly pressure on it.
I don't know if I can do it nowadays but back in the days i could concentrate on it and feel a blissful feeling rising up to the top of my head.
I wonder what it was. And is.
Old 23-05-2021, 07:21 AM
asearcher

Hi, after I had meditated for some time I would feel it early on in new meditation and then from that point on always during meditations, like a burn around/in it, but it began just like yours a kind of tickling. I have heard that it is one step closer to the Kundalini awakening. I have not meditated like before in fear of going mad, actually, LOL or that it will increase paranormal experiences. I have no doubt some people can handle it with no problem but I have a fear I won't or I am at this stage in my life not ready to take a chance. Had I not been a mom I think I would have just let myself go, too young to care for itself. It can get to be a little scary when you suddenly hear a voice after having felt an invisible presence, that was when I thought Oh, God, I better stop. From what I have been told when we meditate we can be seen as a glow to the other side. I have had childhood experiences of being touched while sleeping by "ghosts?". I'm starting to think both sleep state (somewhere on the sleep state levels it is comparabile to meditative state) and meditation can/will make yourself be seen because my dreams sometimes are like a...well, a chapter of it's own, ha ha (another story/stories).

I began with meditation in order to calm down, get rid of the stress hormones in a natural way without beginning to swallow pills and too a curiousity about past lives to help explain an earlier experience/s. At the time I began with these meditations I did not know about third eye or Kundalini awakening. All I knew was that some Indians had that painted red dot in the forehead, ha ha, I did not know what it meant exactly.
Old 23-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, after I had meditated for some time I would feel it early on in new meditation and then from that point on always during meditations, like a burn around/in it, but it began just like yours a kind of tickling. I have heard that it is one step closer to the Kundalini awakening. ....

Yea i have been afraid to delve into spiritual abilities too back then

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-07-2021 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 20-06-2021, 03:48 PM
Pathfinder
Congratulations...You are on the path to spiritual awakening.
Old 13-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Pathfinder

Hello, I started to do meditation when I lost two people very close to me and could feel anxiety, a lot of grief and upset. So instead of taking prescription pills I read up on meditation and been doing it since. I find when I feel a tightness in my chest, I just meditate and, no word of a lie, it goes away, diminishes......it's like magick.... :)
Old 15-07-2021, 12:51 AM
Master
Some people are surprised at what they can do.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Ghaleon

Something that is rather interesting but also quite disturbing is that the God Surya who is equivalent to Marduk is in control of our chakras, mostly the Third Eye....
Old 13-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Newbie ;)

During vipassana meditation, the third eye will eventually begin to exert a pulsating pressure. When intensely focussing on that sensation and descending into it, all of the perceptions seem to be fully encompassed by this force. Then two pressure points seem to appear which are located over the oral cavity. They feel strong and filled with enormous energy which is now enabled to be seen for awareness. Sometimes it feels like a stuffy nose but with pressure on the whole forehead with the two points at its peak pressure.

Then usually the mind interprets the pressure as blood veins. The veins seem to explode at any second just by descending into the sensation. The imagery and imagined sensation of exploding veins and resulting inner bleeding seem to be life threatening. The knowing that I could die from going further is overwhelming. Then concentration is willfully ceased, and the usual scanning of the body continues.

Am I afraid to lose my identity? Could it be a threshold guardian or a calling – from the hero’s journey lens it makes sense.

Speaking of lenses, I wear glasses for a decade; It could be a cause. I do not wear them during meditation. Anyhow, this searching for a root cause could also be a distraction.