Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2020, 07:17 AM
Guide
The concept of twin flames made it in to the public domain in 2016, I think it was because Ryan gosling or Ryan Reynolds had a stalker that broke into their house that claimed to be their twin flame and it made international news. So the concept became more public knowledge then.
Old 24-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Joe
Is there actually some mechanism that prevents twins from coming together at certain times?

Time.... it takes time to heal, time to find that balance between both twins, time to understand and change our perceptions of these connections time to mature from the energy involved between each other, time to overcome personal inhibition's of what a twin flame actually is and our expectations of it

the actual connection is time-less so when we try to understand these connections it is from that which is beyond our comprehension to understand it, we need that time to comprehend
Old 14-03-2022, 11:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
The concept of twin flames made it in to the public domain in 2016, I think it was because Ryan gosling or Ryan Reynolds had a stalker that broke into their house that claimed to be their twin flame and it made international news. So the concept became more public knowledge then.
Damn. Well, I knew of twin flames since 2009. I did a Google search one day about all the weirdness I was experiencing, and twin flames came up. I used to follow Mel on YouTube.. good stuff on his videos.
Old 15-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Master
1890's publications and twin souls
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=106460
Old 23-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I am 72 and just learning about Twin Flames. Now I think I see why I have always yearned, for my other half. You'd never know from all I've been through in relationships-that I perhaps had a Twin Flame.

I met someone who says he is not mine. We are night and day, and I do mean night and day to the extremes. But the feeling I have I can't dismiss.

But if he says no, could this just be an example of a runner?

I feel I am a twin because I can believe I may have needed to split because of too much stress for one soul and body to handle. Or, because my life paths have been so hard to do alone-since big altruism seems to be my eternal mission and I could use some help.

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT BE A TWIN WHEN IT IS ONLY A STRONG FEELING YOU HAVE? At the very least, I am fascinated by the topic!
Old 24-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Sometimes when one meets a "near twin" in life, they can easily mistake them for the one and only true twin soul or twin flame. However, if the one and only true twin soul or flame steps into the picture eventually, the confusion is readily cleared up because there is no mistaking the true twin flame. Your intuition will let you know in no uncertain terms. There is a feeling of spiritual love and awareness unmatched by any other love you may have felt in the past.

https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf