Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-02-2015, 01:42 AM
junior01

Time is an illusion.

The concept of time flowing from the past through the present and into the future is an illusion - albeit a very persistent, convenient and useful one. From the perspective of existing 'now' in the present, the past and the future do not exist. It is more accurate to say that the present did exist in the past and the present will exist in the future. Even here, this is only correct in the context that everything which exists in the universe, exists only in the reality of the present moment. A moment either once existed in the past or will exist in the future.
The interactions between sub-atomic particles which constitute the solidity of molecules and therefore of matter itself, occur only in the instant of the present moment. This is not to say that the sub-atomic interactions which take place in the instant of the moment occur independently of 'past' interactions, but the influence and effect of those past interactions (in the present 'now' of any given moment) occurs in the instantness of the 'now' of the interaction. In order to accommodate the instanteneity of the interaction between any two sub-atomic particles (or vibrations) the interaction necessarily occurs in a dimension of timelessness.
An atom ( or more accurately it's wavelength frequency ) is continually evolving from moment to moment. As such, matter and therefore physical reality itself only exists in the present. A moment which once existed in the past no longer exists in any practical or meaningful sense. Time travel is therefore impossible. The idea that the past continues to exist as a place which we could somehow re-visit (and the concept of time travel) is a product of the persistence of memory, ( which in itself is a product of the instantaneous interactions of the vibrations of sub-atomic particles within our brains occurring in a dimension of timelessness).
Old 03-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Master
Everything on a DVD exist at the same time, but what gives the illusion of time! is your point of focus. When you play the DVD, you can skip scenes you can go backwards and forwards and change your point of focus. I suppose that's what the illusion of time is like, we are kind of lock into have a certain time of focus and perception, which we see everything as moving forwards. there is no theory in science that can prove time like we perceive it, we are not moving forwards or backwards into anything. Basically its complete nonsense, and for some reason we are hacked into believing this.

Its kind of like a prison, because time is mankind's greatest foe. It does not matter how rich you are, how fit of a athlete you are everybody always worries about time. You hear athletes say things like, (Oh you can't defeat father time) you hear business people say (Oh time is money).

Me personally i can't stand time, especially the way we have been condition to perceive.

So yes you can revisit the past in my opinion, nothing is impossible. Also science is ok, but if you really think about it. Science try's to explain something from our perception, its completely flawed logic. 90% of the Universe is invisible to us, even with our technology. And you think you can categorically deem something impossible from that...hahaha.

Some area's of quantum physics is great, and gives you the basis that basically conventional science is a complete load of nonsense. But even i must understand now, that its not the bottom of the rabbit hole.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:22 PM
junior01

What we experience at any given moment correlates with the one law which governs the whole of evolution - that the universe is reverting back to it's natural rest state. This is the reason that cause will always precede effect. It is the overarching one law which governs the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the reason why energy will always take the path of least resistance. This is the reason why effect will never precede cause and why we can never return to a past time.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior01
What we experience at any given moment correlates with the one law which governs the whole of evolution - that the universe is reverting back to it's natural rest state. This is the reason that cause will always precede effect. It is the overarching one law which governs the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the reason why energy will always take the path of least resistance. This is the reason why effect will never precede cause and why we can never return to a past time.

We can't see 90% of whats in the universe, 90%! with all our technology, we cannot see or analyse 90% of what's in the universe! it is completely invisible. And then! coming back to us and are little perceptions, and awareness! we have in this current state of world wide affairs. How on earth are you coming to all this conclusions taking all of that into consideration..? so no! its not the reason why effect will never precede, and no! its not why we can never return to the past.

Anything is possible, until it is proved impossible!

I came up in here with the attitude that quantum physics was near enough the answer to most things, its far from it! its probably on the edge of the rabbit whole, that's about it.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:48 AM
junior01

Can you name one instance of effect preceding cause or of anything from the future which has come back to the past? Or of anything which contravenes the 2nd law of thermodynamics or any example of energy not taking the path of least resistance? Show me any stream which flows up a mountain and I may consider that things may not be as I say.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior01
Can you name one instance of effect preceding cause or of anything from the future which has come back to the past? Or of anything which contravenes the 2nd law of thermodynamics or any example of energy not taking the path of least resistance? Show me any stream which flows up a mountain and I may consider that things may not be as I say.

90% of the universe is completely invisible to human technology, factor that in with are small perceptions, and us not really being aware of our subconscious/consciously which is 90% of our mind's activity, factoring that in with human's only able to see with there eye's visible light! which is one small band in a large visualization range in the universe, factoring that in with us not even being aware of multiple frequency ranges in the Universe.

Its completely and utterly flawed, to call something impossible! just merely off a scientific theory or thermodynamics!

90% of the Universe is completely invisible to us, even with all of our technology! and then factoring on top of that are own perception, its just completely flawed logic.

So therefor there is no way, you can paint something off as impossible with primitive science.

How on earth can i show you a stream going up hill, when we can't even see all the streams in the Universe. Because 90% of the Universe is completely invisible to us!

I like science to, but i come to realize that its only good for the basics!

That's where i think Spirituality steps in, its took 1000's of years for science to reach some of the same conclusions people knew 1000's of years ago.

Fairplay, you can believe whatever you want to believe.
Old 19-02-2015, 01:48 AM
Krzysiek

A small exercise for your feeling of reality and illusion: Could you imagine if the time runs the other way?
What is real and what unreal then? I think the answer is not a choice between those options and not a logic paradigm.
Old 22-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiek
Could you imagine if the time runs the other way?
What is real and what unreal then?

The future is already past, the past is now ...which is all part of how the day goes in an alternate reality