Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Administrator
Pre Programmed - Pre Destined ? Coming to this Life

Hello

I often wonder at times what part of us might well come in with what we at times call a "Soul Contract" in life. Where things are in a way outlined not in a paved road but in that dotted line on a map that says its an unpaved road. Where things are left to be filled in.

I look at those that come in and out of our lives, relationships we have and at times struggles we so wonder on what the "H" went wrong in our past life to be in this place.

Being so open psychically this lifetime in I often get asked if I would choose this life again. I do wonder on that as I feel that I so did not want to come into this lifetime. I have strong memories of early womb and my Mom having her lung collapse and it was a miracle the pregnancy went on. Then at birth I was an emergency C Section and that was touch and go. I feel I did not want to come into this life.

Would I do it again, looking at where I am now and how happy I am now with my husband (Heart whom I met here). I have to say yes. Would I want the years of struggle again no.....but in the end maybe that was the reward I had to earn.

Do I want another life ? When I hear my kids say that they so do not want kids as the World is a mess, I laugh as I heard my parents say the same thing.....and I so thought the same thing. Yet I did not plan any of my kids....they planned things. I was so called not "Fertile Ground."

LOL I do feel they will not have kids.

Lynn
Old 15-08-2023, 12:00 AM
Master

I look at it through the awareness of this life. You can add more to the picture of course, but ultimately the process of now, this life, land you into the ‘whole’ as things are as a whole. The influences run deep in what becomes of us through others and experiences we are exposed too and influenced by.

In being more aware of yourself beyond conditioning, being open to move through and let go of stuff not you, that too is your piece of the whole that impacts your life where you land and what becomes of you through the whole influencing you initially. As a small child, we have the capacity to be, open and fully in full feeling and seeing mode. We also have abilities that most main stream humans have lost so even as a young person we often feel the truth when the world doesn’t, hence we fight against parents and society or drown in it all in some form. Fear and suppression, closing down often ensues.

Just as those influences affect and install in us, Past, present, future is an all encompassing whole influence, in us and the whole around us, as things are, so if your seed becomes aware of things and paints the picture of you and life, you’ll unravel the truth as it is more complete.

There is in my view now, that there is only now in what we see, feel, hold within and can be and become. The continuum of life is an ever changing process.

You can talk soul, pre destined in separation of itself but ultimately as humans we design through separation many ideas that can be anything we decide, about what is more complete.

To understand this, one would require to see themselves ‘whole’ not separated out into the minds creations.

I don’t think it’s about earning, but being open aware and seeing more of life beyond your limitations previously.The more open and aware you are the more choices and change moves through you and your life. So we can improve ourselves and improve our lives.

Understanding yourself as a ‘whole’ builds deeper awareness of life in this way outside you.

What determines the degree of openness or awareness?

Is that too the seed you are and carry for this life?

I would say most likely in the awareness of balance as the core regulator of life, each of us hold seeds with regards to the whole balance and what that potential is ongoing.
Old 15-08-2023, 03:58 AM
Master
I’d tend to say, yes, life is preordained. Déjà vu establishes that all that we see as unfolding in linear time has already happened, else how could we have see in before?

In scriptures too, three types of karma* (* cause and effect) are talked about ~ I forget the Sanskrit names but basically they are (1) those we have in totality from past lives (2) those we agree to address in this life and (3) those we generate in this life. It is said that a master, adept can wipe off (1) & (3) but not the second one. Why? Because we have agreed at soul level to resolve it and it has been already impulsed, already happened, hence cannot be erased.

About wishing to relive this life, I don’t know. We’ve reincarnated a million times perhaps. Each immersion was delightful in its own way. To which image then should we cling and why?

In any event, duality is present in manifestation, be it in physical form or in formlessness, as long as there is an existence of a separate identity. The Self however, representing who we really are, being eternal living light renewing itself within itself, is in singularity. So, I subscribe to the view that Self is real and soul an interface, to experience duality in a variety of reflected or projected lucid dreams.
Old 15-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Master

Many have said this enough times that it seems to hold an element of truth and experience and imo simply an observation? This observation imo includes past lives and information (experience) that is with us even now. And this information and even the feeling is needed maybe. I simply look at this an observation being made. I say the same thing and many others have. And what I realized it is intuition, simply an observation of experience. What has happened and what can again. Now what would be destined and pre-destined is about doing the same things over the same way like live this life the same way. We are not forced to and we already know or have knowledge because of the past having done it. That is the only advantage of the past. Are we not here to do and be different. I think we observe and know beforehand to. We realize it is about now, not about past lives but this one. We are connecting to the past and in a way are seeing both. The question is is everything per-destined both good and bad? I would say as said, we are simply and intuitively aware having gone through it before or again. And there is an unknown clarity.
Old 15-08-2023, 07:32 PM
Administrator
Like Lynn has said I to did not want to come into this life.
there were things that went on around the date of what should have been the day i was born.
Even if my husband was still alive MY answer would still be NO

I have been through to much with different things to even contemplate coming back.
But thankfully i wont have to as this is my final life time.
I have lived many life times but I Remember being asked many moons ago Why do you think you were born.
my answer was and still is to suffer for everyone else.

Namaste
Old 16-08-2023, 02:44 AM
Master
If we say we do not wish to reincarnate, to experience earth life again, we must examine why do we so desire. Is it out of fear or recognition?

Earth life is harsh. So do we fear it?

Additionally, if we say we do not wish to be here, then is this wish out of despair or from a a definitive knowing of who in truth we are?

Further, if we do know who we are or have glimpsed the reality of soul and Self and God, is it not true that the truth imbibed has not yet been assimilated to be held as a flicker-free flame, breath by breath?
Old 16-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Is it out of fear or recognition?
Powerful. Imo, you hit the nail right on the head. I had just finished writing this thought in my journal.
Old 17-08-2023, 01:39 AM
Master

for me, now, life is more than just a choice about what I will accept, and what I will not accept. A running toward things to like and a running away from things to dislike...

This whole good/evil thing we all desire to know about and act upon is just a bit much if you ask me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I find radiant beauty in some things others have told me to be repulsed by... and some ugliness in some things others have told me are desirable

The tao te ching put it this way in chapter 20:

It looks like one cannot lack respect for what others respect
This is such reckless desertion!
This path is not yet centered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the current reality there is always a plan, a designed path for each person to follow when they want, but, sometimes the trick is to realize that you don't always have to follow it... even though there is tremendous pressure to do just that.

Yeah maybe the tapestry, the web of life, exists, but, it seems to me there is a difference between trying to decide what it is supposed to look like and then using one's energy to try to live up to that designation and keep it static forever, and on the other hand simply letting it become whatever it is moment by moment based on other considerations entirely....

but you see, if I simply let it be what it wants to be, I can't guarantee it won't let me hurt sometimes. And that it won't sometimes interfere with the preening I want to do for others.

Sigh.
Old 17-08-2023, 03:56 AM
Master
Can't have been easy, and my life has been a long process of being ground down, but unless it defeats you it turns a corner and then it's just rising from the ashes. At some stage you get freed from something oppressive and everything seems different from then on. Lots of it is how you get judged by other people and the demands they expect and so on. I don't know why, but maybe something happens and there comes a time when that stops and the pressure gets lifted.

I'm leaning to the destiny and fate side more than the 'free choice' side, as even if you choose, the consequence of that decision is fated. Some things go wrong and other things turn out well, so if we learn something and get wiser, the consequences tend to turn out get better, and we'd really want our life-span to be more like a line rather than repeating the same old circles.

I think there is moment before choosing starts, and that's when you could break from the causal chain, but the wheels already in motion still take while to wind down.

If there is reincarnation, I'm 'yes please' to living another life-span.
Old 17-08-2023, 06:52 AM
Knower

I think we do have soul missions and contracts to fulfill. I don't believe the struggle we go through is for nothing.