Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-12-2020, 02:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If the true flavour needs ' Masking ' then I don't want it

ah but whatever can transform the substance of it must in itself be very appetising on it's own
Old 23-12-2020, 08:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
kundalinikid

This book from Enoch must be some of the oldest writings, if still accurate.
He was one of few that was taken up, instead of dying.

The book of Adam and Eve, now there is one I have not looked at.

I find your passages drawing my interest.

Yes, interestingly Enoch was 7th from Adam and lived 365 years. That was making me curious about him in relation to time because as you mentioned he is quite powerful and the number synchs made me curious.

The Book of Adam and Even is fantastic. I'm not even done with it. Check this:
The earliest prophecy of the coming of Christ.

THEN Adam said unto God: "O Lord, take Thou my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness."

2 But God the Lord said to Adam, "Verily I say unto thee, this darkness will pass from thee, every day I have determined for thee, until the fulfilment of My covenant; when I will save thee and bring thee back again into the garden, into the abode of light thou longest for, wherein is no darkness. I will bring thee, to it--in the kingdom of heaven."

p. 13

3 Again said God unto Adam, "All this misery that thou hast been made to take upon thee because of thy transgression, will not free thee from the hand of Satan, and will not save thee.

4 "But I will. When I shall come down from heaven, and shall become flesh of thy seed, and take upon Me the infirmity from which thou sufferest, then the darkness that came upon thee in this cave shall come upon Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of thy seed.

5 "And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men, in order to save thee."

6 And God ceased to commune with Adam.
Old 23-12-2020, 06:12 PM
ImthatIm

kundalinikid

Nice passages.
Quote:
The abode of Light.
The Christ said "I am the Light of the world".

I cannot separate the Love of God from the Light of God.
To grow the Love of God in ones Heart, I believe is this abode of Light.
Even though we only see in part while in the flesh.
Which brings me to Faith and Hope to enter this abode of Light/Love.
Then ultimately to Trust and Patience in Gods reassurance's.
Also Christ reassurance's when He said:
Quote:
(John 14)1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,
believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know..
Old 28-12-2020, 08:56 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Off doing their jobs instead of having sex, I reckon. And left us ladies with mere mortals to deal with in the sack.

Boo hoo, poor you! You don’t get to have sex with angelic men.

I will tell you what happened to them, “they slipped out the back Jack”. It was all good at first. Until all the incessant nagging started.

“Fly me here, fly me there.”
“Stop shedding your feathers all over the house.”
“Why do we always eat this bland spongy pink cake?”
“Why can’t we have some dense chocolate cake?”

It’s enough to make an angel wail and gnash their teeth.
They went back to work for God. God may be a rather demanding boss, but at least at the job they don’t have to listen to all that nagging.
Old 29-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Master

hey ladies, forget angels wild men that needs taming are just as much in need and more readily available, but we cannot be tamed, or can we? will you run off with an angel or fight with a real, testosterone filled man? i can see you are thinking about it. meanwhile i am leaving the toilet seat UP :)
Old 29-12-2020, 01:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
hey ladies, forget angels wild men that needs taming are just as much in need and more readily available, but we cannot be tamed, or can we? will you run off with an angel or fight with a real, testosterone filled man? i can see you are thinking about it. meanwhile i am leaving the toilet seat UP :)

Masochist!
Old 01-01-2021, 12:25 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22
The Bible gives an account of Angels who abandoned their natural states to have sex with women because they found them attractive. Women are one of the most beautiful things in nature. However, they could also be dangerous; like Delilah. It's surprising how Angels could fall because of women.

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they*were*fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose" (Genesis 6:2).

Their action was disobedience to God. Disobedience is something that God detests. Just like how He punished King Saul for disobeying Him so as He has reserved a day to punish those Angels.

The offspring called Nephilim grew up to become Giants on earth. Sin also increased..

Nephilim(Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33) were the offspring of “the sons of God” and the “daughters of men.”

God has said it: He wouldn't let sin go unpunished .

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day" (Jude 1:6).

We must learn how to be obedient to God. As the saying goes "Obedience is better than sacrifice."

According to Revelation at the war in heaven--Michael fought satan and his angels and beat him, and kicked them out of heaven forever to the vicinity of the earth. These are events of the last days. The ride of the white horse( righteous war) is found Rev 13-- Notice--peace was taken from the earth( not just a war-but the earth)( = ww1) 1914) Conditions have deteriorated immensly since then. They will get worse. Man is destroying Gods earth in many ways for greed.
Old 01-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
According to Revelation at the war in heaven--Michael fought satan and his angels and beat him, and kicked them out of heaven forever to the vicinity of the earth. These are events of the last days. The ride of the white horse( righteous war) is found Rev 13-- Notice--peace was taken from the earth( not just a war-but the earth)( = ww1) 1914) Conditions have deteriorated immensly since then. They will get worse. Man is destroying Gods earth in many ways for greed.

Nice to see somebody write Revelation instead of Revelations.

You mention michael, I assume Michael the ArchAngel. I am assuming you are claiming Michael was the one who was in flesh, and was named Jesus, is that true?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-01-2021, 01:15 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What's the point of carrying a heavy bag around full of fruit when only one piece is edible

because that one piece is jesus!
Old 01-01-2021, 01:20 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I don't really know what came about this discussion. But I will try and answer the original question

That story found in Enoch is mostly mythological. All ancient cultures including the Israelites had their own mythologies to explain things they couldn't comprehend. One being giant humans and deformed humans. It was the myth version of describing homosapiens and what people remembered of Neanderthals.

Not everything in the Bible comes from an actual spiritual source. It's filled with historal happenings, poetic stories, spiritual lessons, and yes mythologies.

It's no different than Greek gods mating with humans. And no it wasn't aliens. As much as aliens DO exist and have been watching our development since the beginning, they didnt mate with humanity. That would be like a human comitting bestiality.

Higher life forms did assist in our beginning and may have interfered (in a positive light) with our DNA. But fallen angels are spirit beings. They can't physically mate with a human anymore than your deceased - crossed over husband can mate with you or even a succubus can molest you in a demonic attack.

Spirit beings and Soul-beings are on a different plane. The body doesn't concern them. it's just a vehicle if they ever are to be incarnate within a body. This is just a fact of the Other Side.

we think the same