Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
I don't really know what came about this discussion. But I will try and answer the original question

That story found in Enoch is mostly mythological. All ancient cultures including the Israelites had their own mythologies to explain things they couldn't comprehend. One being giant humans and deformed humans. It was the myth version of describing homosapiens and what people remembered of Neanderthals.

Not everything in the Bible comes from an actual spiritual source. It's filled with historal happenings, poetic stories, spiritual lessons, and yes mythologies.

It's no different than Greek gods mating with humans. And no it wasn't aliens. As much as aliens DO exist and have been watching our development since the beginning, they didnt mate with humanity. That would be like a human comitting bestiality.

Higher life forms did assist in our beginning and may have interfered (in a positive light) with our DNA. But fallen angels are spirit beings. They can't physically mate with a human anymore than your deceased - crossed over husband can mate with you or even a succubus can molest you in a demonic attack.

Spirit beings and Soul-beings are on a different plane. The body doesn't concern them. it's just a vehicle if they ever are to be incarnate within a body. This is just a fact of the Other Side.
Old 21-12-2020, 08:44 PM
Master

i read some of those Padgett messages they seem to say some useful/good stuff but i doubt they are channeled from all these beings
Old 21-12-2020, 09:16 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
That maybe because soul is a receptical for the self/mind.
And spirit...ie:-spirit body, is just as the earthly body is, totally non conscious, non aware, a non thinking & non reasoning unit.

The spiritual body is only for interacting with surroundings & other people, same as the earthly body. & soul "the receptical is joined to them, & mind is housed within the receptical only. There is no mind/consciousness in the earthly or spiritual bodies.

You ignore consciousness in wanting to keep to your definitions.

Spirit is just life force in most ideologies. You have heard the term, he gave up the ghost.

I disagree with your last, while I can agree if you are talking about brain dead sheeple.

Regards
DL
Old 22-12-2020, 06:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
You ignore consciousness in wanting to keep to your definitions.

Spirit is just life force in most ideologies. You have heard the term, he gave up the ghost.

I disagree with your last, while I can agree if you are talking about brain dead sheeple.

Regards
DL
This simply makes no sense. *deleted*
Old 22-12-2020, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
i read some of those Padgett messages they seem to say some useful/good stuff
but i doubt they are channeled from all these beings
Neither did Mr. Padgett ...he had to be convinced...took awhile.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Neither did Mr. Padgett ...he had to be convinced...took awhile.

i saw some good stuff in there, other things i doubted and a lingering feeling of something was out of place, but hey that's no different from most scripture i read. if it's scripture, i go in like a thief taking the best bits!
Jesus says "be good money changers take the good and throw the bad away"
apparently he said that in reference to scripture, if the Clementine writings are to be believed
Old 22-12-2020, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
i saw some good stuff in there, other things i doubted and a lingering feeling of something was out of place, but hey that's no different from most scripture i read. if it's scripture, i go in like a thief taking the best bits!
apparently he said that in reference to scripture, if the Clementine writings are to be believed

You'll end up with very little scripture.
Old 22-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You'll end up with very little scripture.

Ah but it's not the ' Quantity ' but the ' Quality '
Old 22-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:

What's the point of carrying a heavy bag around full of fruit when only one piece is edible
Old 22-12-2020, 11:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Ah but it's not the ' Quantity ' but the ' Quality '

haha, you're up early!
thankyou for that little extra bit of confirmation