Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 21-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Master

Saggi and Deepsoul. I've looked into the Salicylate and it doesn't seem to be a problem for me. I can eat foods high in them with no problems. Thanks so much for the information. It was worth a try.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:31 AM
Master
Well Im pleased to hear that luck and love with the rest of it.........
Old 21-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Master
If anyone is interested in the corn derivatives:

http://www.cornallergens.com/list/co...ergen-list.php

Then check out a few ingredient lists lol

Processed food of any kind is a big no-no for me, extremely restrictive, frustrating at times I have to cook even a snack from fresh, brilliant tho, my hair is shiny, my skin is clear, I look and feel so healthy

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 21-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Master

Thanks Saggi. Jenny Connors has a great website with lots of information. That's where I got my corn list!

I have to cook from scratch mostly too. But tonight I will open a can of Amy's Organic Chili and a package of Annie's Mac and Cheese (rice pasta), fry up half a pound of antelope meat and make a mess of Chili Mac. But I even make all my mixes from scratch. Things like substitute a mix for a can of cream of mushroom soup. I just add a little of my mix with water and heat until it thickens. Ranch dressing mix is another favorite. I can't tell the difference from the bottled stuff. And I even have to make my own mayonnaise. It's all worth it though.
Old 22-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Master

Last night we had chili mac. I sauteed up half a pound of antelope hamburger to go in it. It seems as long as I eat the wild game I don't have a corn reaction. But when I try the store-bought meats I do have a corn reaction. Every time.

I found a place that raises pasture pigs. They are raised organically and moved from field to field as they grow and they aren't raised on corn or regular pig feed (containing corn and wheat). And the best news is this ranch is in Boone Colorado. That's about an hour's drive from where I live. Hubby and I are excited and are going to plan a trip out there to check them out. I have to make sure their butchering equipment is not contaminated.

So maybe you could find a place near you that raises pastured pigs if you are sensitive to corn fed animals.

Here is the ranch I was speaking of above: http://www.largavistaranch.com/
Old 26-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Master

I have tried at least 5 different companies that make sausage, all organic, all pure ingredients. But the corn fed pig gets me every time. I think I am done experimenting.

Oh, and I can't eat chicken anymore. Seems I get the same corn reaction from chicken that I get from pork and beef that is store-bought.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:02 PM
I don't eat pork, myself.
Have you looked into Eating For Your Blood Type...book?
Hmm...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Master
Have you gotten into whole amaranth and quinoa "grains"? They're the ones I tolerate best.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Master

Hi vector, I am familiar to quinoa but not amaranth. I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

Hi Miss Hepburn, I have to eat only foods that are gluten free and corn free. Going on any other "diet" would be just to hard since I would have to eliminate all the things they say I should eat, but I can't because of my celiac disease. Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 15-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Master

After attempting to be corn free all this time, I am becoming even more sensitive to minuscule amounts. I can't eat eggs anymore now either. My ducks are fed a grain blend. Mayonnaise is out. I've been making my own, but it takes one whole raw egg to make it.