Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-08-2011, 09:42 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hold on ... dont shut the gate! ...

Well aren't we a bunch of goaless vigillantes lets dance
Old 15-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Enlightener

Ok, I'm in too.

Living Life is an extraordinary experience.

There is also a wanderer in my depths, one which wants to do 'something'. Not to 'get' something, but simply for the sheer joy of 'doing it'.

Maybe I'm still young, and haven't gotten that there's nothing to 'get'. But there is a burning desire to make something out of my Life.

I'm reminded of a quote my Neale Donald Walsch, 'We are all messengers. We are sending a message to the universe with our life, lived'

That's kind of what I mean, wait, that's pretty much exactly what I mean lol
Old 15-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Ascender

Totally get where you're coming from, but I think part of experiencing life is asking and searching for the deeper questions. There's no harm in that and it certainly doesn't or shouldn't prevent one from enjoying life's gifts.
Old 15-08-2011, 10:46 AM
mattie

Being Happy With Our Self

Some feel called to have a particular mission in life. This is different for different people. For some the mission is ‘the singing.’ There is allot of current emphasis on reaching a given level (usually 5D) &, while this is an important level in what it represents, it is only one of many levels we will move through on our journey. Just as the song is in the singing, not reaching the end of the song, likewise our journey isn’t about reaching a particular level, but in appreciating that our spiritual journey continues for eternity as a wonderful expansive exploration.

Some purposes are more public, but this does not make them more important than for the many whose purpose is simply to be OK about their self & raise their frequency.

When others ask what is your passion in life, after you throw your hands up & the air & wave them around, finish w/ wrapping your arms around you in a big self hug w/ a self satisfied smile & then get a chuckle about their expression!!! Aah, the simple, but ever so potent ✥✥✥ JOY ✥✥✥ of being happy w/ our self.
Old 15-08-2011, 10:57 AM
not human

I think being curious is part of being human. It is just too often in life we miss what is right in front of us by trying to look beyond it. I think Mattie made a similar point in one of her other posts.
The thing is we are smack in the middle living our purpose & yet a lot of our time is spent negating it searching for something that feels more 'holy' or 'spiritual'. I know this from my own experience.
Self love comes from playing the game in a conscious way, a way that you admire & yes ...more of that please......
Old 21-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Docha

How did I miss this one?

I look at the whole picture as you're born, a bunch of stuff happens and you die.

What comes after death can wait til I find out first hand..but its fun to think about!

I enjoy all the moments, laughing much at some point one must realize the absurdity of it all right?

I don't believe theorizing or questioning takes away from the appreciation, I still wake up every mornig and converse with Mr & Mrs. Cardinal, Lucy the squirrel, george the spider...and my children...I just can't seem to find the seven dwarfs they went missing, perhaps its because I'm tone deaf and still try to sing?
Old 21-08-2011, 05:28 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
How did I miss this one?

I look at the whole picture as you're born, a bunch of stuff happens and you die.

What comes after death can wait til I find out first hand..but its fun to think about!

I enjoy all the moments, laughing much at some point one must realize the absurdity of it all right?

I don't believe theorizing or questioning takes away from the appreciation, I still wake up every mornig and converse with Mr & Mrs. Cardinal, Lucy the squirrel, george the spider...and my children...I just can't seem to find the seven dwarfs they went missing, perhaps its because I'm tone deaf and still try to sing?

Don't feel bad D girl dwarfs can be tricky at the best of times ....my advice ...dance in the rain & sing your lungs out
Old 21-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Docha

Lol!

Maybe they're hunting down prince charming for me that would be a hoot! Its said little men amuse him!

I looove dancing in the rain!
Old 21-08-2011, 05:58 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Lol!

Maybe they're hunting down prince charming for me that would be a hoot! Its said little men amuse him!

I looove dancing in the rain!

No girl you don't need midgets tracking him down....he'll be attracted by your wet warbling
Old 21-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Docha

****!

Well then human show me how to warble its a skill I may need to cultivate!