Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-08-2011, 08:55 AM
de.spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I love Ohso because his a rebel, just like me.

I am also a rebel. I try not to harm others, though.
Old 16-08-2011, 09:01 AM
moke64916

That Osho dude is high, lol. You can see it in his eyes.
Old 16-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by de.spin
I am also a rebel. I try not to harm others, though.
There has been a lot of lies about Osho, its up to you to believe those lies or not.
Old 16-08-2011, 09:10 AM
de.spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There has been a lot of lies about Osho, its up to you to believe those lies or not.

One can believe what he has heard of.

I am talking of personal effective physical experience. Not about things I read in books.

I am not talking about simple lies but about abuses.
Old 16-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by de.spin
One can believe what he has heard of.

I am talking of personal effective physical experience. Not about things I read in books.

I am not talking about simple lies but about abuses.
Well can you give an example ?.
Old 16-08-2011, 09:36 AM
moke64916

Sure I agree in a different context of words his view on love, but he reminds me of a radical muslim expressing his beliefs. It seems to me, that in his mind, what he says is true and if one disagrees he would say they are crazy. I can blame that on his upbringing in his country. I'm telling you, there is something about middle easterners that have radical views. Even if it is about spirituality. any radical views I don't accept. Even if I partially agree with him. Eckhart Tolle on the other hand spreads truth with a different impression. He's peaceful to watch talk. No ego involved in him.
Old 16-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Master
I myself have never seen ego shining through Osho, I see a man who beautifully reveals the truth, he will destroy you, he will burst your bubbles, your beliefs, ideologies, leaving you with nothing...... Jesus tries to give you something to cling to, the same with Buddhism and many other belief systems, Osho gives you nothing to believe in, he leaves you with nothing but your SELF. That's what I see in Osho or reflected from Osho, what others see is up to them, its their perception, and that's what it all boils down to.
Old 16-08-2011, 10:13 AM
moke64916

I just don't resinate with his form of speech and analogies of examplars.
Old 16-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I just don't resinate with his form of speech and analogies of examplars.
Yes, myself I don't like to watch him on video, but prefer to read his books, but i think its like everything else, its what works for you or what works for me, some see the truth in what Jesus said, some don't, they may see it in what the Buddha said, they may even see it in a flower.
Old 16-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Seeker

My understanding was that Jesus never wanted to start a religion. But that's another topic. Osho, to me, was genuine. He pushed your boundaries to help you get passed the ego. It's the wake up call some of us need to let go.

I can understand why people didn't like him, but I don't think he cared much about what people thought of him. He was himself, no matter what. I remember him saying that he doesn't want people to follow him, but to follow their way to freedom. To loose the 'need' factor. MHO.