Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Quintessence

Oh, the divinatory medium facilitates the entire process, so no, the cards are not just for show. Think of the divinatory medium as the person who is giving the advice. The reader helps interpret and relate the advice to the querent since the person giving the advice is speaking in a foreign language.

If you learn to do divination for yourself, though, it stops being a foreign language.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

For many year's I would have the image of a Tarot Card flash to me and I would know the general meaning of that card but I had NO interest in reading Tarot. This went on for year and I simply dismissed it.

I went to a reader several year's ago I went to get a reading, and this one said right off you DONT NEED ME you know all this information yourself. I assured her that it was not a hardship and I for year's used a Tarot reader to just give me that peace in confirmations. What she told me in that reading opened a door wide to me I had struggled to keep closed. She told me it was time I started to do some work with the living and not just work with the deceased. I am a Medium but too I am equal as a Psychic.

It was a month later that I had what I call a "Download" I was in a store with a friend and she was buying a deck of Tarot Cards....I was looking at some but had NO intentions of a deck. WELL I was called to one that was just so "ME" in every way. I showed me friend them and she goes if anyone designed a deck for Lynn those are them. I sat at the computer and all the information I needed on each card just FLOWED into me. Thus the "download" to look at the guide handbook and see that what I had as information was similar but it was MINE in how it was put forth.

How to the cards work for me I simply am the TOOL that holds them it is a much higer power than me that pulls them and that makes sure the information is right for the person getting it. It is rare for me to do a "live" reading of a full spread, usually I only take a person's name and I focus the enegy on that alone and the results I am told are stunningly accurate.

I feel I have been a reader in many a past life and that too there be many spirits around me that aid me as well in the readings. I have come to now have some 10 decks of various card types and ALL work well with me as I felt their energy to me when I was given them.

They are a "Tool" that gives that energy connection, it gives the one getting the reading I feel that physical image to connect to something one can touch and see. We are so tied to our senses....if I do a tarot reading without the cards there is is as accurate but it does not SHOW the person what was there. I feel that matters to most.

Lynn