Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Once I'm betrayed by someone I never give them a second glance again.

Yeah, re-acceptance is hard for me. I can forgive, but letting go of the pain and hurt is difficult. I never see them the same again. It's something I'm working on. I can be intolerant of those who've hurt me because it's very difficult for me to reconcile with someone's intentional betrayal. And it doesn't give me satisfaction keeping them at a distance either. I think some people might think Leo influenced individuals enjoy watching others suffer for hurting them, but the truth is we don't. Or at least I don't as someone with Venus in Leo. I give so much in love, I give my all. I can't be half in love, I'm all in. So when I'm betrayed, I can never go back to being that all in. I honestly don't know how. It's one of the things I'm learning to work on. I don't want to be someone who never fully forgives, I want to be able to reconcile with those I used to love who've hurt me.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:44 AM
TruthSeeker19

Venus in Aquarius here....ummm, can you say kinky? lol
Experimental, and out of the norm.
When I was 29 I had a lover who was almost 60yrs old
and when I hit 44 I took a lover who just turned 21.
I'm also bisexual and have even dabbled in the bdsm scene.
On the other end of the spectrum, I was also voluntarily celibate for 7 years

Aquarius in venus is just bizarre, and I'll be the first to admit it.

doesn't make it the easiest position for relationships either....they'll always be a bit "unorthodox".
Old 11-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Ascender
lol yea venus in aqua, in my experience, definitely has a different kind of approach to relationships
Old 11-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Sumo

Venus is in Aquarius with Jupiter. Love relationships have been quite bumpy! Lots of admirers !!! But still single.... LOL
Old 12-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Pathfinder
Venus in Pisces with Mars in Aquarius (since everyone's into talking about aquarius on the page 4)
Old 12-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker19
Venus in Aquarius here....ummm, can you say kinky? lol
Experimental, and out of the norm.
When I was 29 I had a lover who was almost 60yrs old
and when I hit 44 I took a lover who just turned 21.
I'm also bisexual and have even dabbled in the bdsm scene.
On the other end of the spectrum, I was also voluntarily celibate for 7 years

Aquarius in venus is just bizarre, and I'll be the first to admit it.

doesn't make it the easiest position for relationships either....they'll always be a bit "unorthodox".

I'm Venus in Aquarius, but I wouldn't call myself kinky. I'm sure it has to do with my other placements. I also have Venus square Uranus, which makes relationships start up fast and burn out quickly. I'm a Pisces sun, so I'm more about sensual sex than hardcore kink. I love hard, but I don't show my emotions, so the person I love might have a hard time reading me. I'm a bit of an enigma.
Old 30-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

8th house in Gemini
Old 01-06-2015, 09:59 PM
crackedsesame

not relating to my Venus in Taurus

My Venus is in Taurus, but I don't feel like it's anything like me. My first four planets are all in air (Gemini Sun/Aquarius Moon/Libra Rising/Gemini Mercury), which may counteract my Venus in Taurus? It says I like to indulge in my home and I have a tendency to eat over-indulgently, but I actually eat really healthily, and I don't invest much in my home. Maybe I should start! Ha! It also says I have possessive tendencies and life-long friendships. I have about 3 really solid lifelong friendships and I do agree with the possessiveness part, but that only comes out when I'm feeling insecure in myself, which I think is normal for anyone.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:36 AM
Master
My venus is in libra.......I'm a Scorpio, and I am somewhat how, having my venus in libra describes me......so it fits fairly well.......
Old 11-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by agalo379
What sign is your Venus in? Venus is often seen as the planet that represents love and attraction, but it also represents your values. What are your values, and how do they relate to your Venus Sign?

My Venus is in Libra. I feel like my Venus sign is well aligned with my values. I value fairness and honesty.

My Venus in Virgo together with Sun - in 6th house. I have a specific taste - of music, paintings, hobbies, etc. - I am not various aimed. I like nice things, porcelain, parfums, jewellery. I have also specific taste of men - must be nice dressed and scenting and tidy and without body hairs
I value truth, nice things, direct attitude/speaking, I dislike superficiality and flattering. Maybe I sound little bit "reserved" to others but I like people with all my heart.