Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 15-11-2021, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I noticed that I am always attracted to sad songs, sad movie scenes, sad stories etc.
Could it be because I have a negative aura within myself which is why I get attracted to sad stuff?
I'd rather be happy than sad, we have the choice.
Choose love.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 15-11-2021, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Generally, aura indicates your mood and vibes. For example, if you are sad or frustrated for any reason, you need to heal and accept the fact sooner or later. So for some time, it is good to listen to the sad song, but you need to move on. Then, you can heal yourself and clean your aura.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Administrator
The Aura or energy field that surrounds every living thing.. can be changed it does not mean that you have a Negative aura.
Rather than the mood you are in if you are Ill or not well the aura will look tarnished,
Once you heal your aura will recover

Namaste
Old 15-11-2021, 07:45 PM
asearcher

Native Spirit, do you please know how's the aura of psychopaths and narcissists? reason i ask is because first time i met a psychopathi felt strong dislike and i read it as if it was his energy, that his aura, can't see it but felt it. it is very rare for me not to like someone and to react like that.

when i was to later met a true narcissist big time i felt similar and it was as if both the narcissist and I knew this from the get go, that i knew, felt something really bad about this person, this while this one had this grandios and funny ways to stun others

could it be because of their injured aura that they are more easily prone to let low level energies go through them? just wild speculation perhaps on my part? just because there has been times when i notice a low level energy, bad energy "over there" and see how it is effecting some people as if they read it as their negative feelings is theirs and come from the within, while I see it as coming from the outside "over there"?
Old 15-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Administrator
It could be that you are just sensitive anyway,
I know by looking at a person just once whether i like or dislike you and i am Never wrong.
some people pick up on the vibe a person gives of.
Some people are more sensitive and pick up on everything around them.

Namaste
Old 18-11-2021, 05:16 PM
asearcher

Thank you so much for explaining, Native spirit! :)
Old 19-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I have a query to ask you all.
I noticed that I am always attracted to sad songs, sad movie scenes, sad stories etc.
Could it be because I have a negative aura within myself which is why I get attracted to sad stuff?
Everything that happens in each of our lives has purpose and was meant to happen. Nothing is ever random. The fact that you are aware of and questioning why you are attracted to sad stuff is already a good start to searching for the embedded lessons.

Perhaps you have been holding on to and dwelling in sadness for far too long in this or past lifetimes, and it is time for you to move on and start to embrace joy instead.

Only you would know because it is your unique life. Happy discovery!

All the best.
Old 20-11-2021, 06:46 AM
Master
Change the idea of yourself to love, the aura will change with it.
Much love, utopia
Old 20-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Pea Soup

Hello. My initial thought was that you don't have a negative aura but rather a sensitive nature ( I could be wrong )