Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Knower

Do I have a negative aura?

Hello Friends :)

I have a query to ask you all.

I noticed that I am always attracted to sad songs, sad movie scenes, sad stories etc.

Could it be because I have a negative aura within myself which is why I get attracted to sad stuff?

Thank you.
Old 03-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Master

Perhaps your aura is negative as you say you are always attracted to sad things. Being sad can make you feel depressed. In time that can lead to depression. Depression can lead to health problems. You can change if you want to. Do things that are fun that will make you feel happy. Do something that you enjoy doing. It could be bush walking, cycling, playing a sport, learning a musical instrument etc. Be with people that are fun and not full of bad news.
Old 03-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Knower

Based on my experiences, negative begets more negativity and positive begets more positivity.
Old 04-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Guide

We can change our energy, therefore our auras as well.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:49 AM
Master

you can be happy if you want. Personally, I like being sad. At least sometimes lol. Being bright and sunny all the time can be a bother...
Old 06-11-2021, 07:33 PM
Master
Turn your love light on is my opinion. You can't go wrong with love. Best to be positive than negative.

Love feels a whole lot better that sadness.

Much love.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Could it be because I have a negative aura within myself which is why I get attracted to sad stuff?

No. It's because you're human.
Living on Earth is living in duality. Embrace not only your happiness but also your sadness, it's there for a reason.
Find out what that reason is and hopefully you will heal that part of yourself. But don't think you have a negative aura,
there's nothing wrong with you.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:44 AM
Master

I sense a lot of frustration around you. I can imagine, but it doesn’t have to be that way, that you’re holding onto a lot of frustration around control and can’t control and therefore you try to feel sad. Sadness is really feeling softer compared to frustration. Sadness let’s out, but the frustration I get from you doesn’t have a proper outlet.

It’s fine to be frustrated. It’s fine to be sad. It’s part of being human. Just let it flow through and communicate it with people that are there for you. If you’re not surrounded by proper support, try to meditate and write it out. Or maybe draw it? Could make a good instagram account where you try to express yourself. Could even be by the use of memes.

Hope you’re well.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
No. It's because you're human.
Living on Earth is living in duality. Embrace not only your happiness but also your sadness, it's there for a reason.
Find out what that reason is and hopefully you will heal that part of yourself. But don't think you have a negative aura,
there's nothing wrong with you.

Word, homie.

spiritualmountin, Perhaps you embrace or can relate to the sadder or darker aspects of life. Many can't. They turn away from it. So deep down they're always divided within themselves. Presenting a happy persona while doing all they can to avoid the darker aspects of themselves. That is not liberation, its fear.
Old 12-11-2021, 06:07 AM
asearcher

there can be beauty in sadness, like the song of Bruce Springsteen "River", one can stay in the emotion and then see what was lost, and then move on. Any way one can validate what happened through your own perspective and not others, your truth, is good I think, and then you are sooner or later about to move into the next step. As for me when I have not coped with traumas in the past I have not been able to use the words to describe my truth, just been blocked with feeling the hurt and sinking down in it. To some moving on comes natural to them, and to some others struggle more with it and I guess I am one of those. So I would say these lyrics you catch up on and so on - it is you recognizing someone else who has found their voice and describing their truth, and there is beauty in that, but as everything else in life you gotta move on. I am kind of stuck right now in one step of the process and have to be careful not to sink deeper in it but to use it as my strenght instead, get my car to "move on" and not be stuck in one specific step . you can always change your aura, that is unless you are a psychopath or narcissist or that is at least my experience, first time I met each of those I had a strong reaction to it, i use the term energy but htat is because i can't see their aura but i feel it, not that I think you are any of these :)

I think if one just lets in negativity it will start to effect you though and those who for instance suffer from depression, they can spot that on some x-ray so feelings are real,t he chemicals. If you feel you have a negative aura then you are in the power to change that.

Last edited by asearcher : 12-11-2021 at 03:44 PM.