Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Lol do know it’s the crucifix ? Probably better that you self medicate—- getting caught up in the let where someone is being killed is voodoo...or something turning to the higher self seems more practical? How things could be so practical I don’t know —/ glad your ok though!!

I don't quite understand your post, but it's a matter of whatever helps. I haven't been wearing my Crucifix, but if things get bad again for me, I would. Casting demons and dark spirits out in the name of Jesus I have found to be highly effective.
Old 17-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Master
LoveWater,

When you watch certain programs on TV, does your symptoms go away?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
LoveWater,

When you watch certain programs on TV, does your symptoms go away?

No - but it uplifts my spirit to do so, which does help.
Old 20-05-2021, 01:39 AM
PureEvil760

The crucifix is pointless because Jesus would not wear the torture device that killed him around his neck, so why do we? If Jesus died on an electric chair would we be wearing little electric chairs?

I know that doesn't help much but it goes to show, that's not where real power comes from.
Old 20-05-2021, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
The crucifix is pointless because Jesus would not wear the torture device
that killed him around his neck, so why do we?
If Jesus died on an electric chair would we be wearing little electric chairs?
I know, right?
I understand it started with early Christians.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2021, 07:10 AM
Master

Quote:
The crucifix is pointless because Jesus would not wear the torture device that killed him around his neck, so why do we? If Jesus died on an electric chair would we be wearing little electric chairs?

I know that doesn't help much but it goes to show, that's not where real power comes from.

It's merely a symbol. Its power comes from the belief of the devotee in its efficacy. Same as with any other religious symbol or icon.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:21 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It's merely a symbol. Its power comes from the belief of the devotee in its efficacy. Same as with any other religious symbol or icon.
Yes and the symbol, the religions, the beliefs have preceded Jesus himself.

It's a shame that so many believe but don't actually follow.

Like how they say 'Jesus died for our sins.' This makes no sense to me, who said it first? It couldn't have been Jesus because he was gone right? So why latch onto something said by some random person.. Also Jesus didn't even die, he ascended.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes and the symbol, the religions, the beliefs have preceded Jesus himself.

It's a shame that so many believe but don't actually follow.

Like how they say 'Jesus died for our sins.' This makes no sense to me, who said it first? It couldn't have been Jesus because he was gone right? So why latch onto something said by some random person.. Also Jesus didn't even die, he ascended.

Yes, the Christ is a solar deity, hence, a lot of the symbolism around him relates to the sun. His 12 disciples are the 12 signs of the zodiac, he has the crown of thorns and the cross itself is a Sun symbol.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter though, belief in these religious icons and symbols is what gives them power, they act as a conduit for the energy of the believer and focus it accordingly.

Technically, Jesus did die and was the resurrected, before his ascension. That is also a solar myth btw, because the sun dies around december 22, stays dead for 3 days, then on December 25 th it is resurrected, corresponding to the length of day, which becomes ever shorter, then is unchanged for 3 days and then starts lengthening again. Many cultures have used this death and resurrection motif, usually inspired by the behaviour of the Sun.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:21 AM
Experiencer
I am happy to report that this has all mainly been resolved. The exorcisms cleared all entities, spirits and demons that were hanging out around me, causing me trouble.

I do have dark spirits and demons visit from time to time, but I cast them away through the power of Christ.

I think when you're a channel/medium, sensing and experiencing the other side will always exist. However, I haven't channeled or tried to contact the other side since this caused me trouble in March, and I am feeling SO much better. I feel normal again.... like life should be, as it should be. I don't experience bodily movements, like I was before. For the last 13 years, I had experienced involuntary bodily movements as a result of my channeling. My eyes and my head were being moved by others from the other side. Now this no longer exists, and I will never invite it back again.

For me, channeling is not an option. Perhaps I did it all wrong, and I believe I did. I didn't protect myself enough. Perhaps you're supposed to follow a certain kind of ritual in order to protect yourself fully. I have experienced another medium who filled the room with high vibrating crystals and who followed a certain protocol in order to call upon the ArchAngels and Saints with whom she spoke.

All I know is that I will never repeat the same mistakes. There's a lot of lower vibrating beings/entities/spirits that can come in instead. I don't want that. I would love to be able to channel without that interference, but I do not specifically know how, so for now, I am putting it all to rest and I am enjoying normalcy again. The only thing I am left to believe is that you have to be vibrating at a higher frequency in order to invite those who are of the highest frequency and to keep out the lower vibrating energies, hence the crystals in the room.
Old 09-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Master

Great to hear you received the help you needed. It seems that this exorcist really knows what he's doing, hats off to him.

Yes, if you are contacting the spirit world, it is customary to take serious precautions, to make sure you aren't tricked by entities. There are all sorts of cleansing and warding rituals one can do, at the very least, white light protection is needed. Things can really get very nasty if one isn't careful.