Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-05-2020, 06:09 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I know that guy.
Thanks, Medcram has a bunch out there as well, in fact youtube has lots of this sort of stuff. Plenty to convince me to keep up the supplements.

Well, even if the book of Ecclesiastes says there is nothing new under the sun, this is still a good reason to spend some time there. Kind of poetic, shun your time under the sun and you end up harming the body and maybe even shortening your life. Coincidence?
IDK, for those who think there is nothing new under the sun, I suppose they might not want to stay under the sun as long and hence, they don't.

Yup. Ivor Cummins of The Fat Emperor podcasts. LOL! He's one of my go-to nutrition YouTubers. And yeah, Medcram is one of my go-to channels too, but for COVID-19.
Old 28-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Yes, Knowing the rules of the game of life is the first and foremost lesson we must learn, otherwise we would play foul and suffer.
I guess you believe that somebody on this earth can teach you "the rules of the game of life". I don't believe so.

Firstly, I don't believe there are such rules.

Secondly, I believe that you can get knowledge about "what life is" only by turning inward, to your inner source of knowledge.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2020, 06:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Despite poor health care facilities in India the Corona death rates are definitely far less than the US and Europe because of the higher animal violence there. What would you say to the following Commandments :

“Thou shalt not kill.” ...
“Thou shalt not commit adultery.”

Do they impose Hinduttwa?

They are Nature's Laws, violation of which result in severe penalty. People all over the world have been ignoring these laws due to lack of scientific understanding. The 'Spiritual Science' Course would give this understanding and would convince people that no one can escape by violating the Nature's Bio-Laws and would compel them to follow and by doing so they can live in peace and prosperity.

Those are man-made laws.

Seth said it best:
Quote:
"You are learning to use the creative energy of which you are a part, and you are indeed quite isolated, so you cannot do much harm, in your terms! And so that the evil that you think you do is an illusion. . . .

And if you destroy your planet, you will have others to work with, and those that are destroyed are not destroyed. You are in a training system. The mistakes in the long run, and in your terms, will not count, but they are very real to you at this time.”

--- Conversations with Seth, Vol 1 & 2, p.463
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I know that guy.
Thanks, Medcram has a bunch out there as well, in fact youtube has lots of this sort of stuff. Plenty to convince me to keep up the supplements.

Well, even if the book of Ecclesiastes says there is nothing new under the sun, this is still a good reason to spend some time there. Kind of poetic, shun your time under the sun and you end up harming the body and maybe even shortening your life. Coincidence?
IDK, for those who think there is nothing new under the sun, I suppose they might not want to stay under the sun as long and hence, they don't.
Deep. I like it!

What's good is not new (under the sun). What's new is not good.
Old 29-05-2020, 04:31 AM
Master

man-discovered laws

Quote:
Despite poor health care facilities in India the Corona death rates are definitely far less than the US and Europe because of the higher animal violence there. What would you say to the following Commandments :

They are Nature's Laws, violation of which result in severe penalty. People all over the world have been ignoring these laws due to lack of scientific understanding. The 'Spiritual Science' Course would give this understanding and would convince people that no one can escape by violating the Nature's Bio-Laws and would compel them to follow and by doing so they can live in peace and prosperity.

I too had read about these commandments . May be I am not an authority on this . That is fine . But instead of questioning this one better explain / elaborate / reject / illustrate these with his/her expert views rather than just questioning what has been man-discovered (not man-made) .

Like honest scientist , spiritualists also stay humble and do not put their name to their discoveries (meaning something existing not very clear is just uncovered /discovered ) .
Old 30-05-2020, 07:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Have you studied those two laws?

Do you really know what they mean?

Yes I have studied and researched over these two and some another 12 Nature's Bio-Laws and have authored a book.

If you know what they really mean you should write a book like me. While homicide takes one to electric chair, killing animals results in penalties.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:

However, animal violence and free sex are the two major elements that I am concerned about. They threaten the future of this civilization that is going to be washed out by the 5th stroke of Ice Age soon. The study of 'Spiritual Science' in Universities would please Nature to become protective and show them the right path.
I agree on animal violence, if we include the rape of the natural world (example: deforestation) (won’t bring an ice age, we’ve made sure of that already). Not sure what you mean with free sex.

I don’t see how India is any better on these two topics..

Don’t expect universities to teach protection of nature, unless it’s an ecology course. Most other studies would rather seek more technological means to extract resources more efficiently and seek yet more technology as a solution, from my experience. I hear India and Asians are all about embracing modern technology and seek to expand their cities and build a concrete jungle. You can no longer point the finger elsewhere. Most environmental destruction this century will be caused by Asians. China already owns many mines and supports tropical deforestation because Chinese demand soy as animal feed. If India reaches the level of China ((by which time India’s demand for meat will have skyrocketed..)) we really will need another planet to live on. God help us all.

Stuff for you to ponder about.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:23 PM
ketzer

Quote:

Nature's laws? Where are you getting that from? I think if I had to formulate a law of nature it is that 'thou shall kill and eat to survive?' Ok, plants can get their energy from the sun, but even plants fight and kill each other for access to food, water, and sunlight, and some even eat animals to get nutrients missing or unavailable in their growing medium. And most of nature has no concept of adultery. If anything these 'laws' or rules are man made creations, and in that sense one might say the are a part of nature, but they certainly don't apply to or govern nature as a whole. Not in the universe I am typing from anyway.

The lower impact of corona virus on India could be explained by a number of factors. Just seeing a correlation between the number of vegetarians and corona virus rates does not prove one causes the other, there are many confounding factors to be considered. If I notice the sun comes up not long after my alarm clock goes off it does not imply my alarm clock makes the sun rise.

If this is what you are calling spiritual science, then I would call it pseudo science, or junk science. I think it is disingenuous to tack the word science (or natural) onto opinions just to try to give them credibility when they have nothing to do with science (or nature). Why not just say these are your religious beliefs based on the dogma and doctrines of your faith? Then we know where you are really coming from and can evaluate them as such.

Old 31-05-2020, 03:50 PM
Master

I do not consider number of cases of Corona infected is directly related to food and that progress of India is any great wrt corona( or for that matter many other matters also) . India too has it's lot of challenges and has to prove its mettle.

My contention is that spirituality education in formal education can help the society at large . I consider the laws / commandments as man discovered and NOT man made. Hence we can conceive the understandable differences in conclusions .

I was curious and if possible for someone to elaborate on 10 commandments if there is any deeper meaning to it especially the one OPVerma posted .
Old 31-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Master
Taxi driver said it was down to India having more heat scanners.