Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-11-2021, 08:36 AM
Master

Vision within a vision about the chruch

I had a very busy morning from the perspective of supernatural experiences. I never had one like this, never ever before.

I found myself riding a bicycle. I was both a priest and a police man, a very respected man but the cars were not respecting my authority at all. The strange thing is that I was finding myself riding the bicycle with my hands crossed which was making everything way harder, at times being very close to hit other cars but always finding a way to avoid them.

I was going to a ceremony, something really important, there were many orthodox priests, I had exactly the same clothes as them, black robes. There were also many people in that village, it looked similar but kinda foreign. Some people had funerailles for their decesed relatives exactly in that day. I saw many buildings and I saw a building with archives where there were stored archives, thing of the past.

I arrived at a house, it looked like my old house where I used to live with my family but at the same time looked foreign. There were dozens upon dozens of priests, so so many priests. For a moment I saw my old friends passing by, they looked at me but I could not go to them because now I was doing something else. Suddenly the enviroment changed, now the room where I was in looked like that place where the orthodox church takes the light when on the day of Christ's resurrection. This is happening in Israel, each year, and they take the light from there and give it to all orthodox churches all around the world.

The priests were respecting me and because I was one of them, I was given the permission to enter deeper in their ceremony and this made me really sad, all those people, the day to day men and women had to stay outside the fence while I was allowed in the house and I said that I do not want to be a priest anymore, I want no privilleges.

I walked from there and found myself back on the road that was going to this house where the ceremony was taking place. I met some women that were really sad that one of their loved ones died and they had fights throughout their life and were not able to forgive themselves. I said to her something like this: Your loved one is not gone. He is with you, now, in your consciousness, everything that you lived with this person is stored within yourself, there's no need to feel lost about this situation, find that person within you and there ask forgiveness and by doing this you both are given forgiveness. She looked at me quite suprised, like my teaching was nothing like she ever heard before.

Once again I found myself at the fence of that house and I entered there. Once again I was allowed to enter deeper into their group and I came there to tell them why I had to give up. Now the ceremony was at its peak, bread was being given and these pieces of bread had a candle on each one of them. There were priests and the day to day men and women ( yes, now they were there ) siting on two long benches, face to face and at the top there was the main priest who was doing the ritual ( I felt there were 12 people in that room, there was something strange about the number 12, I just felt this number ) There was incense and everything related with that ritual, this looked like the normal christian ritual that I've seen many times but at the same time was something else.

I found myself talking with a priest, everyone was taking that piece of bread, I remember taking mine and I remember telling that priest why I decided to leave. The main priest said that we two have to make a prayer and say it two times. This priest near me, put his right hand around me and he started to pray, I had no idea what he was saying so I just mumbled. Suddenly, we started to swing like the trees swing and I had a very powerful vision.

Firstly, I saw in my left hand a stick of wood, not longer than the index finger, suddenly, this stick of wood started to lose its outer surface and under it the deeper surface of that stick was all black, like burnt, the priests were all looking surpised. Then I saw a big church and I heard a loud voice: The church must continue...; everybody heard me saying this and they were all surpised, this priest near me opened the door and now the outside changed, now we were like seeing in a city, there was a black car with priests and in the front row there was this priest with white hair, when he heard my message, he had a big smile and they decided to leave and the door was closed. He was like their leader but seemed to have no spritual connection and needed others.

I felt as if I was their medium and that they needed me. Instantly I woke up with my arms crossed over my chest and holding them very tight.