Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Elfin

Oh my goodness Native and miss H.... Please do behave !!!!!..... Poor Lucifer.... He is of course an ArchAngel... Yes he made mistakes... Don't we all ????? I would not want to be stoned to death for my mistakes ..... He's lovely.... You just don't know him like I do.... And despite popular belief , he wouldn't hurt any of us ..... Poor Lucifer ....
Old 24-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh my goodness Native and miss H.... Please do behave !!!!!..... Poor Lucifer.... He is of course an ArchAngel... Yes he made mistakes... Don't we all ????? I would not want to be stoned to death for my mistakes ..... He's lovely.... You just don't know him like I do.... And despite popular belief , he wouldn't hurt any of us ..... Poor Lucifer ....
Tell us about him, Elfin.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Tell us about him, Elfin.
.... Well he's no different to us is he ??.... In fact.. he's above us...how many of us can say we are ArchAngels .... Because he fell from grace , does that mean he's bad??.... I was always the "black " sheep of the family, according to my father .... He washed his hands of me more times than I can remember , when I was doing nothing wrong.... Which is why my heart goes out to Lucifer .... Me n him , we kindred spirits !!!!! I get him... He gets me , and both of us good souls deep down....
Old 24-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Elfin

...There is nothing "dark " about dear Lucifer .... Merry Christmas Lucifer.... Elfin luvs ya ...!
Old 31-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Well he's no different to us is he ??.... In fact.. he's above us...how many of us can say we are ArchAngels .... Because he fell from grace , does that mean he's bad??.... I was always the "black " sheep of the family, according to my father .... He washed his hands of me more times than I can remember , when I was doing nothing wrong.... Which is why my heart goes out to Lucifer .... Me n him , we kindred spirits !!!!! I get him... He gets me , and both of us good souls deep down....

Your perspective is so refreshing!

Often, many simply follow societal accepted norms as truths.

In some religion, we are told God needs to be pleased, otherwise "he" will get angry and punish us to suffer for eternity in a devilish place call Hell. Yet, we were also told God is caring and loves each of us unconditionally and equally.

The concepts of "a war in Heaven" and "fallen angels" are very interesting too. In a realm of great wisdom, maturity, knowingness, entanglement, and unconditional love, a war erupted for power and the angry God banished the instigators to a prison we call Earth. Warring for power and control sounds more like what humans do here.

Humanity could only explain the unseeable and unknowable with the best knowledge it currently has, which in general is still quite rudimentary.

We easily get angry and will retaliate, so we believe God does too.

We go to war for power and control, so we also believe it will be the same in Heaven.

So far from the truth, yet many don't question because those are accepted truths that have been passed down over many generations.
Old 31-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

But Lucifer as far as i'm aware is a Fallen Angel. so why would he want to help anyone.

Namaste

This got dug out from the depths - how many pages down... Being as we're all allowed an opinion, as in free will - this is my opinion... Anyone thinking this way, as the OP 'raise your energy vibrations' personal vibes, so you connect to good source - its a long time, an eternity in the dark lower astrals, for those who who wrong badly / don't follow Jesus - that's what's meant when Jesus says whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but have the light of life - I was shown the miserable distorted faces just drifting in the lower astrals...

So my opinion Native Spirit is correct - but people must make their own minds up here 'free will' - and its never too late to change your mind and follow Jesus, while we're here that is before judgment day, providing no ones been hurt/killed that is - that's my say done on it here...
Old 01-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Guide
There is no Devil, but there are devils. They behave exactly like a real Devil would.

They do not know about healing. They know about punishing. So I don’t know if taking one of them as a guardian angel is a good idea.