Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Fetah

Aw, I was hoping it was mine too.

I need to get some medium friends to relay messages to me
Old 27-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Knower

Well, all I will say (and this definitely isnt directed toward you, Fetah) is that it is VERY important to learn the art of discnernment as it is very easy to be tricked by imposter spirits.
Old 27-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Experiencer

I never said I was hoping it was mine! Trust me, I had massive doubts about this. In the past year, I've been through my share of doubts, sage, holy water, and confirmations through other friends who are mediums. Not to mention what I feel, and what I know in my intuition. I knew it wasn't mine since there is nothing "frantic" about his energy at all. I honestly was thinking of the person I've been communicating with on here the last week or so.
The spirit I work with is tenacious and persistent when he's got a message to deliver but he's vey skilled at getting it through.

I'm very vocal about no deception allowed anywhere near me. I've asked for help and support from everyone from Jesus himself to st. Michael. He goes to church with me and seems to enjoy it. But that's my story. I agree, people need to be very, very cautious.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 27-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Experiencer

Sorry, this message posted multiple times!

- PATANJALI
Old 27-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Knower

I adore this thread & all threads similar to it. The truth needs to be put out there in relation to all of this.

I do not understand why people seem to think that celebrities are untouchable or unreachable when it comes to matters like this. Of course celebrities can have Soul Connections with others who are not celebrities because it is about the Soul, not about any physical label that is used to describe a person. Every celebrity has a Soul because they are human just like the rest of us so they are absolutely capable of having any one, famous or not, as a Soul Connection. Just as this Spirit who passed on said to LadyImpreza1111, it does not make some one automatically delusional simply because they believe they have a Connection to a celebrity. I also agree that you do not have to meet a person or see them face to face in order for them to be a Soul Connection of yours & that no one should let any one else decide who is their Twin Flame & who is not. No one can or should try to take any one's truth from them.

TrixieWilbury, did you think this post was for me? If so, it is an honest mistake but LadyImpreza1111 let every one know that she contacted the one that this message was for and I was not here at the time.

Peace & Love,
Jennifer
Old 27-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Fetah

Oh, well you said you didn't know if the message was for you so I figured you were thinking it might have been and therefore "hoping" it was.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Fetah

Sorry for the multi-post.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverAloneLove
I adore this thread & all threads similar to it. The truth needs to be put out there in relation to all of this.

I do not understand why people seem to think that celebrities are untouchable or unreachable when it comes to matters like this. Of course celebrities can have Soul Connections with others who are not celebrities because it is about the Soul, not about any physical label that is used to describe a person. Every celebrity has a Soul because they are human just like the rest of us so they are absolutely capable of having any one, famous or not, as a Soul Connection. Just as this Spirit who passed on said to LadyImpreza1111, it does not make some one automatically delusional simply because they believe they have a Connection to a celebrity. I also agree that you do not have to meet a person or see them face to face in order for them to be a Soul Connection of yours & that no one should let any one else decide who is their Twin Flame & who is not. No one can or should try to take any one's truth from them.

TrixieWilbury, did you think this post was for me? If so, it is an honest mistake but LadyImpreza1111 let every one know that she contacted the one that this message was for and I was not here at the time.

Peace & Love,
Jennifer

Most people view the entertainment industry in general as "untouchable" or "unapproachable" as well. It's an odd little taboo.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Experiencer

Yes, I did think of you, Jennifer! I didn't check the date, and it popped back up in the feed.

It's actually a ubiquitous message for the ones who have been through this! Ultimately, we DO need to learn to discern for ourselves. I was the biggest skeptic of all. But the signals, signs, the energy I feel grows stronger every day. That, and with extremely clear visions and dreams of the spirit who is around me...well, it's just him. Before I knew much about him I had details arise in dreams that were later confirmed as mannerisms of his. Between that, and the fact that I've asked for help with keeping away any and all deception, what else can you do? I've had countless confirmations that this is the real deal.

And I also asked myself, why do I feel the need to jump on the defense like this? I guess it's the fact that I've doubted this myself at times. Put him and my own beliefs through the wringer a few times. He's still here.

But I definitely encourage proper smudging, prayer, meditation and asking for spiritual guidance from angels and saints, as well as God, if you find this happening to you. Because just like in life, spirits of people (or other things) like to pretend they're famous to get inside your life. Or just to be famous for a minute.

- PATANJALI
Old 27-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Knower

The spirits will pretend to be the actual famous person. They will do everything in their power to make you believe they are that person.