Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 27-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Pathfinder
My gorgeous cats

sorry if this is in the wrong place i wanted to introduce both of them

I would add pictures but apparently I have to make more posts before doing so.

Tigger - 7 years old this year but thinks she's still a kitten even now came from a rescue when her owner had too many cats and had to hand loads of cats into rescue, she was estimated to be about 2 when she was handed in. Tigger's a tabby.

And Willow, 4 years old who KNOWS she's the boss and me and Tigger both do what we are told, she came from a rescue when her owner was expecting a baby and didnt think that Willow would cope. Willow's black and white.

Both girlies are rescues from different rescue centres, at the time of getting Tigger I had another cat (Ebony) who wasnt very well right from day 1 and the vet said she likely didnt have more than 2 years left, she was scared of the outside world so I got Tigger to help build Ebony's confidence (long story short Ebony was taken in by rescue after suffering horribly at the hands of humans then getting abandoned with the expectation that her and her babies would die), she managed 4 years with me, with a lot of extra care, like me getting up at 3am to give her her medication, then last year she sadly took a turn for the worse and passed into spirit in my arms at the vets

I got Willow a few months after Ebony went to spirit cause Tigger needed a friend around the house, she was lonely when I was at work and theres nobody in the family who would call round for Tigger cuddles.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator
Aww! whispershadow, your cats sound like they have found a happy home with you.
Who could abandon a little cat like Ebony, because they thought she and her babies would die!!?
How good that they have someone who loves them
Blessings to Ebony's Soul in Spirit now.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Pathfinder
sorry I just run on real quick, havent a lot of time right now to try and post more, Willow's been feeling poorly this week, she's in at the vet on saturday though.

i'll try post more later, need to try again with coaxing her with food, wet food she refuses now and she feels too sick to eat dry out of a bowl i think, i got to handfeed her what she will eat

i'll explain more about Ebony when i can
Old 05-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Pathfinder

I love cats. Looking forward to your cat stories.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by whispershadow
sorry I just run on real quick, havent a lot of time right now to try and post more, Willow's been feeling poorly this week, she's in at the vet on saturday though.

i'll try post more later, need to try again with coaxing her with food, wet food she refuses now and she feels too sick to eat dry out of a bowl i think, i got to handfeed her what she will eat

i'll explain more about Ebony when i can

I hope Willow will be okay. It is such a worry when they are unwell. What did the vet say?
I would cook her some nice meat and fish and hand feed her.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I hope Willow will be okay. It is such a worry when they are unwell. What did the vet say?
I would cook her some nice meat and fish and hand feed her.

Sorry for the delay in coming here to respond, she's booked back into the vet for tests. The good news is her eating problems are most likely due to stress cause next doors cat keeps coming into Willow's yard and Willow *really* kicks off when she sees that particular cat (tail puffs up and she'll pin her ears right back as far as they will go growl and physically attack that particular cat, literally lunges at her with teeth and claws if she doesn't run fast enough)

The bad news is that Willow has a grade 2 heart murmur so later this month she's going back in to have tests to find out what's going on with her heart and see if she needs anything done and what we can do to help her

she's only 4
Old 05-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Master
iluv cats i do iv 2 of my own bth off same littr in 2016
my old cat lucy i had wz frm cat dog sheltrr she wz
i no few tipss is
try her few tip bitss
lk bits of ham or try her tins of tuna coz cats luv tuna my 2 do thy do
wen i had lucy she luvd cookt chickenn she did
sum timsif thy dont eat iv herd of meet pastess or bay food pastess

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Guide

My younger cat is also the boss of both me and my other cat who is older by one year. Lol.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Pathfinder
I want to share a photo of my precious girlies but it will not let me

this is annoying me now
Old 14-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator
whispershadow, have you tried uploading your photos to photobucket
https://photobucket.com/

Or you could use another, like postimage.org. There are lots of free hosts out there. Then you will be able to upload the URL of your image to here, when you click on the "image" icon just above your post (the one that looks like a little picture with mountains.)

Or the photo host might give you a direct link to copy and paste.

I hope Willow's heart murmur will be okay.
When I first adopted my dog she was four. At her first vet check (with me) the vet said she had a slight heart murmur.
Incredibly....this seemed to go away over time! I have no idea how that happened but no abnormalities were found with her heart in the years to follow. She lived to be a month short of 15.