Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 06-04-2021, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
that kind of energies exist but you know the saying misery lead to more misery good lead to more good?, I stick to that my only pursuits is to be of service to the greater good of everyone but never with that kind of energies,

you see despite what some may think I hold great respect and love to the other side, too much great love to use that kind of power to disturb the natural harmony and balance between the worlds,

order must be preserved with love kindness and compassion, at the other side they are like us too, nobody likes when you sit in peace to suddenly have a vortex opened that pulls anything and anyone against their will just to answer or lend power to some mortal necromancer sorcerer or being trapped in an object just so your energy can be manipulated,

so yes those arts are real they are no joke I know it, but I respect your viewpoint too, I think you doing wisely to warn others from that because some can be tempted to use those arts because of hunger for power,
powers like those have a cost one way or another doing something evil to someone no matter which creation create a debt a karmic debt, and no one escape from karmic debts eventually the bill must be paid and that kind of debts can't be erased,

many sorcerers who born because of a previous life time can have their power locked and sealed away because they misused that power and hurt innocent lives of other creations, powers carry the responsibility to use it wisely to the benefit of others creations without harm others and defy temptations for powers by malicious energies and entitys,
that something vital to any sorcerer or energy manipulator, only when they prove themself worthy that kind of sorcerers or energy manipulators can have their powers unlocked once more.

Anything exists if you believe it does, as Buddha said,

Our thoughts become our reality, guard your thoughts carefully......
Old 06-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Knower
Be positive, yes, but to limit learning probably will never. If I needed to limit my learning, I wouldn't be here in the Buddhism channel, nor in any other spiritual channel that not belong to the religion I born,

I respect your wisdom. I will never dismiss wisdom as one of the reasons I want to learn from everyone, and any religious and mystical arts take the pearls of wisdom and grow so I can use that wisdom to serve others but will take only the positive and illuminate wisdom pearls, thoughts have power as anyone here knows I keep mine in the light,

don't worry for me :), if it was up to me, I would start my mystical arts learning since I was 4-6 years old, but you know, what was was we heading for the future and live the moment happily with vivid hopes and dreams to summon a bright and radiant positive future to all creations.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Master
If you look at the healing arts, are they not all involved in the 'mystical arts'?
......... and that includes Reiki.

I know of one Buddhist Temple that I have gone to, is devoted to such arts.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Master
I TEACH WITH AN OPEN HAND.

Buddha left no secrets, nothing hidden or occult. He shared all.
Old 06-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Be positive, yes, but to limit learning probably will never. If I needed to limit my learning, I wouldn't be here in the Buddhism channel, nor in any other spiritual channel that not belong to the religion I born,

I respect your wisdom. I will never dismiss wisdom as one of the reasons I want to learn from everyone, and any religious and mystical arts take the pearls of wisdom and grow so I can use that wisdom to serve others but will take only the positive and illuminate wisdom pearls, thoughts have power as anyone here knows I keep mine in the light,

don't worry for me :), if it was up to me, I would start my mystical arts learning since I was 4-6 years old, but you know, what was was we heading for the future and live the moment happily with vivid hopes and dreams to summon a bright and radiant positive future to all creations.

Illuminated Pearls of Wisdom,
Old 06-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Master
Yes, 'Buddha left no secrets', that is why we now know about the Buddhas of the past and of the Buddha of the future, Maitreya. Is not that knowledge 'hidden or occult'? Of course it is.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Yes, 'Buddha left no secrets', that is why we now know about the Buddhas of the past and of the Buddha of the future, Maitreya. Is not that knowledge 'hidden or occult'? Of course it is.

big john what is the symbol in your picture meaning?, and the text?,if I may ask, please,that look familiar from somewhere but I can't remember.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Master
Symbol is that of the Throat Chakra.

Text is a quote from the Dalai Lama.

Old 06-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Symbol is that of the Throat Chakra.

Text is a quote from the Dalai Lama.

I see thank you so much big john.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
big john what is the symbol in your picture meaning?, and the text?,if I may ask, please,that look familiar from somewhere but I can't remember.

Angel it's called the Vishuddha Symbol and is used in Hindu Tantra, if you Google it you will see what it represents and it definitely has nothing to do with a quote from HHDL....