Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 03-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Is there a eft script for finding a Girlfriend?

Hi all this is my first post! I've been using eft to help with my weight and anxiety and its helped tremendously but one issue i cant seem to clear out is my laughable dating life or lack there of. Has anyone come across or come up with a script to get me started. Ive tried Brad Yates allowing love video on youtube and i can come up with a negative script but a positive one isnt as easy and nothing is helping my energy or outlook longterm. Thanks
Old 03-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Master

Have you tried making your own like "oh dear goddess of beauty and love, shower me in your beauty so love will shine upon me. Release all that binds me from having a happy and abundant love life..." Making a pagan eft script... haha just a stray thought. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I'll admit i know nothing of paganism. Is that a joke or have scripts like that actually helped?
Old 04-01-2016, 12:59 PM
Knower

Well.. as far as i know, EFT supposed to be using affirmative sentences. Here is the template i use (pardon my english, i found it hard to translated, but here it is) :

Even though i feel (fill with reasons you have to the problem, the more the merrier) and everything connected to (the problems, the main problem), i accept and respect my self as a whole and decide to release all this negative emotions now and as a whole, for my own good and progress.

as for relationship, here's the example..

Even though i feel i am not worth having a girlfriend out of shame, fear, bad looking, fat, smelly, and everything connected to having a girlfriend, i accept and respect my self as a whole and decide to release all this negative emotions now and as a whole, for my own good and progress.

There's some other way doing it too (different affirmation each tapping place) but i feel this one nicely fit.

But please do note that EFT doesn't work for future problems. If you're doing EFT today and feel good, it doesn't mean you'd still feel good the next day when a person telling you you're not worth. Do EFT again until you release all the problems, and wise enough to not let it hurt you again.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 04-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by someperson87
Hi all this is my first post! I've been using eft to help with my weight and anxiety and its helped tremendously but one issue i cant seem to clear out is my laughable dating life or lack there of. Has anyone come across or come up with a script to get me started. Ive tried Brad Yates allowing love video on youtube and i can come up with a negative script but a positive one isnt as easy and nothing is helping my energy or outlook longterm. Thanks

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul.

EFT is wonderful, though maybe not the solution is this specific case.

I notice your username is 'Someperson'. To me that sounds like someone with no self-confidence or belief.

Some person? You are a child of God! and potentially you're as good as anybody else, or even better.

Who are you? Set your stall out. You are a good person I'm sure. Go forward from there. Make an identity for yourself. Being kind. Being a gentleman. Being honest/sincere. Being loyal ...

At the end of the day, when you like you, other people will like you too!

There's someone for everyone. Maybe if you joined a club or society involving a hobby or interest, there straight away you've got a common factor, a talking point, and then well, who knows?! But you've got to try.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Master

Not a joke, though not sure you can make it into an eft script. Many find great solace in praying to the gods and goddesses, since there can lie great power in believing in something. The importance is to always believe in yourself the most.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul.

EFT is wonderful, though maybe not the solution is this specific case.

I notice your username is 'Someperson'. To me that sounds like someone with no self-confidence or belief.

Some person? You are a child of God! and potentially you're as good as anybody else, or even better.

Who are you? Set your stall out. You are a good person I'm sure. Go forward from there. Make an identity for yourself. Being kind. Being a gentleman. Being honest/sincere. Being loyal ...

At the end of the day, when you like you, other people will like you too!

There's someone for everyone. Maybe if you joined a club or society involving a hobby or interest, there straight away you've got a common factor, a talking point, and then well, who knows?! But you've got to try.

That is real great advice :) I feel going "within" and figuring out yourself would be beneficial for you. Relying on scripts and affirmations are good when we use them mindfully. They're more like catalysts that help align us better with our dreams/goals. It's easy to find ourselves leaning completely on these out of desperation, i understand, But what will help you more is getting to know your SELF first. Affirmations/scripts MIGHT line up rare synchronicities for you too ... like you bumping into the probable significant other on a wednesday in a cafe. Its possible. But then again isn't it more Fun to get out there and get first hand experience? Dream Big, goof up a little, get rejected a few times, reflect upon what areas need more chiseling in your life. That way you could REALLY enjoy the whole process of Falling and Growing in LOVE