Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Master
I have blamed the change in weather...but who knows?

I have slept through my alarm a few times in the past few wks...very odd for me. Got the little guy to school late a few times...feel so bad for that!

Focus ok during the day...except that I like to do some meditative work in early a.m. when I ususally wake up...& then go back to sleep. Past several days, too tired to do anything. I feel like I am wasting my valuable nighttime - so frustrating...

Good to see others noticing the same thing :)
Calm before the storm maybe?

peace/blessings,
7L
Old 08-04-2011, 05:18 PM
jason the ?

i know

I CAN'T MOVE!!! I REALLY NEED HELP! i know exactly what you're saying, iam GLUED to the couch and chair! someone suggested i try in 5 minute intervals but i cant even do that. i have tried: 1)pull yourself up by boot straps....2) just do it already....3)god helps those who help themselves. This thinking only exacerbates the problem. It doesnt help that i have no family (they r jehovahs witnesses and i am shunned), i chase hailstorms for a living and i move around so very few friends... now its hailing again and i cant get off my butt... I cant even clean my apartment! if anyone lives in canton oh area and wants to invest in helping another human being i could sure use it. i am all alone here. now i sound pituiful, sorry.... i will leave this post and just try to do a few dishes then come back maybe... this is serious though. i literally feel paralyzed.......
Old 09-04-2011, 04:54 AM
OceanWaves19161

Apparently it's masculine energy comming up from the ground which is trying to unite with the feminine energy within people. The process of integration can be quite draining in general. My guides just say to sleep and lounge around while it's happening. Just use the least amount of energy possible:)
Old 09-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Dilchannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Apparently it's masculine energy comming up from the ground which is trying to unite with the feminine energy within people. The process of integration can be quite draining in general. My guides just say to sleep and lounge around while it's happening. Just use the least amount of energy possible:)

Sounds good to me, now can you run that by my hubby and kids lol....Hope we are all feeling more energized soon!

Peace
Old 09-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Master
^lol

thank you alana! lol guess i've been doing my body good watching soap operas all day lol
Old 10-04-2011, 04:15 AM
Guide
wow I'm feeling it too. I had no energy at work today, good thing we weren't busy! My motivation is taking a down turn that last couple of days. I also took a nap this evening and woke up feeling horrible...I hate taking naps before night time. It's unusual for me, I feel healthy other than that, it's more mental.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 17-04-2011, 12:53 AM
Pathfinder

Wow! I have been out of it for the past 4 days. My body has been achy and sore for no reason. I joke around that my dream life must be extremely active and exciting. But I am wondering what is going on astrologically.

On the 1st of this month my husband and I travelled to meet with many friends, 90 % of us had some sort of difficulty getting to our destination. When we got there people were talking about mercury retrograde and how it messes with travelling. I said it was just a cosmic April fools joke. Just makes me wonder....
Old 30-04-2011, 11:38 AM
AngelicOrin

Since Wednesday, I have been pretty much out of it. Thursday night developed a sudden fever, and I am still sick - and it is Saturday. I don't always get sick, but this has hit me so suddenly and hard, as if my whole body has taken a blow - I am aching, tired and out of it. But yeah...other from that I am okay.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Cherub T

I'm also the same, I feel so drained and keep thinking of things that I should do. I just feel really tired and peaceful. Although I have the odd moments of thoughts "whats happening?, What am I doing?" etc. Then i try to remember to just let it be and trust that the path I'm on is the right one somehow.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Master
I've felt almost exactly that way, Cherub T. I can't decide on little things that are normally a cinch. I lay around staring at the ceiling, sometimes moody...really, what's happening, lol. For me, maybe it's the global things, the weather, Japanese tsunami and all that whole huge mess, the tornados in our country that's taken hundreds of lives and torn up a so many people's lives. Maybe it's to do with that.