Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-01-2021, 12:34 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
That's a source of problems: hearing with your ears, only. Same with other perception devices, including thinking.
True, that can be a source of problems. Yet when one goes beyond those perception devices it is never quite certain whether one will avoid or alleviate those problems, create more problems then one had, or perhaps its both and one just hopes to come out ahead in the balance.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:36 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That was simple.

I like simple expressions of spiritual complexities.
It matches my mind and way of being.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I think world is talking of the man made systems.
Not meaning, like the whole world, I think
they are using it the same as revelations uses Babylon.
So it mainly means the greed and the lusts of the flesh,etc.etc.

My take anywho.

Oh, then you got the coin, which in my mind also represents
Ceasars world and Gods world. Hating the world means like
hating the other side of the coin.
It's hard to merge or see the 2 side of the coin at the same time.
So they oppose each other.

Again my take.

I would say you came 'pretty' close.

Jesus' followers were told to be not part of the World. They were told to put on the suit of armor for protection and acquire the fruits of the Spirit.

They were told to pay to Caesar what is Caesar's as regard to taxes but not such as worshipping Caesar.

They also looked at the god of this World as being Satan the Devil (2 Corinthians 4:4).

All of this is/was done so the people would have made the necessary changes so as to be part of the Kingdom.

Of the various beliefs, this belief came from Judaism but in this aspect, it is very unique.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2021, 12:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
If Truth stands for Love and world stands for fear.
In the Biblically sense it is the only thing that matters. Biblically speaking

It's expressed throughout the the Old and new testament..

Starting with Cain and Abel.

That's what I said: truth doesn't stand for love.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So if the Truth is Divine Love why does the World hate this Truth....?

Who said 'Truth is Divine Love'?

I never saw anything like that in the scriptures...............

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Who said 'Truth is Divine Love'?
I never saw anything like that in the scriptures...............
I guess it's something ya gotta exp...directly, up close and personal.
Think of an NDE and being faced/ stunned with the Universe being only Love.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2021, 01:51 AM
Master

Quote:
During one of my very first OBEs, I experienced an encounter with a being that engulfed me in an overwhelming feeling of love, peacefulness, lack of any concern, ... That experience left a strong impression on me, and to a certain degree a longing for it.

Years later, after I established a pretty reliable connection with my inner guidance, I asked about that experience.
Quote:
From my journal:
Q: - who / what was my experience of overwhelming love and safety / protection I felt during one of my first OBEs, in 2008 ?

A: - that experience was created into my imagination (by guidance) as a thought form, to give me confidence and sense of safety to advance on the path of OBEs, to show me there is no reason to be afraid
- it is why to many people (who have spiritual experiences) love is shown; to give them the encouragement that everything is safe, there are no reasons for fear
- this may be the source of "unconditional love" predicated by gurus, who don't understand what and why they've experienced
- there is no danger here, on Earth, either, there is no reason to be afraid (see bellow the dream about fear -> anger -> violence)
- guides create the overwhelming feeling of love to give you the feeling of security, to extinguish any fears
dream: - before waking up: wife & I visiting Ms. AV, who looked younger; she intended to divorce, contacted a lawyer without husband's knowledge
- story isn't that important, but the way the story evolved shows how thoughts change the story's course, how wondering about something makes it happen, how a slight worry / fear changes into something that happens, how it gets amplified, how it changes into a need to react, fear creates anger, then creates violence in order to get rid of danger
- you walk in a street with a woman; not best neighborhood; slight worried what you might encounter; growing worried / afraid; you encounter a group of men; they become more and more aggressive; you feel prejudiced by how they look; they become menacing; then aggressive; you try to protect; you can't, you move in slow motion; become angry; the conflict gets physical; you hit hard to intimidate and avert danger, as you are afraid too; you get angrier and more violent
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:02 AM
Master

99% of what people believe is an egrigious lie, it barely works to get results but it is still a lie. The 'truth' as it were having been cleverly hidden in places people dislike, so that noone would find it, and yet if anyone did find pieces of it and yet talked about their findings they would be extremely mistreated by those who 'know better'.

All this being done for the greater good...

'those who know don't speak, those who speak don't know'.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:

I have had NDEs but never experienced it like that.

In most cases, all I experienced was silence..... no thoughts.... nothing. Just pure silence.

But then, I suspect when a person gets down toward the silence level, that is when the Magick begins.

Old 03-01-2021, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
99% of what people believe is an egrigious lie, it barely works to get results but it is still a lie. The 'truth' as it were having been cleverly hidden in places people dislike, so that noone would find it, and yet if anyone did find pieces of it and yet talked about their findings they would be extremely mistreated by those who 'know better'.

All this being done for the greater good...

'those who know don't speak, those who speak don't know'.

What you say has a lot of 'truth' to it..... I can relate.