Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-12-2020, 08:58 AM
asearcher

The man from long time ago, can he cut my silver cord?

this is something that has been going on now for I think years and I have scratch my head numerous times trying to make some logic out of it.

bottom line is a male-ish "bad" energy, but not "bad, bad", has been attaching itself or circulating itself specifically around me and my child.

He is dressed in clothes from long time ago.

I don't know his name or who he really is. I have only a bunch of theories, really.

In the beginning in my dreams I would just feel him, but then I would see him but when I saw him I was in his world.

To my daughter it made no difference if awake or in dreams - she saw him regardless. She felt him before and then turn around and saw him. These days she says she still feel things - feel ghosts or energies but these times when she turn to look at it - she does not see it anymore.

She has told me when she is afraid she will call for him and he will always come. She said she called for him "before I had a voice". She said he came "first time I was afraid".

He has never touched her.

I have had some pretty wacko dreams where I am being touched in some way by someone or something and when I wake up I later see I have mark or marks there.

I have found an article about the subject that I found both well, kind of scary but too interesting: https://auromere.wordpress.com/2011/...ned-in-dreams/

I think the man my daughter has experienced and the one in my dreams or during my astral traveling in dreams - is the same man. He is by far not the only "ghost"? I have later realized I have been summoned to or it to me or I am in places I have no idea how I got there, in my dreams and then I feel the essence of someone, a "ghost".

For me this man appears when I have fever. It was easy in the beginning to blame it on being typical fever dreams but when one wake up with marks one has to wonder. Too it is real in a different way than usual dreams are, it is like anoter reality I am in, everything feels just as real if I am to touch something there in that space.

he has told me, this during fever and during bad dreams, that he can make me more sick but that it is not harmful but I will die (!!!!) and this way I will be in his world, I will sustain there.

Because of how he touch me once and I woke up with the bruise, mark from it, it felt like a burning and shocking, can't really place it right with words, touch just before but I believe he knew it was going to wake me up - I am afraid what if he decides - can he cut off my silver cord?

Ever since he began to appear when I have had fever when I think of getting sick - that is like my number 1 thought - I don't want fever because I don't want to be trapped in his existence "over there".

Am I ridiculous to think he can even do that?

I have asked my daughter to please, please do not "call for him", as she says. She just went "OK".

Last edited by asearcher : 16-12-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old 16-12-2020, 03:29 PM
AbodhiSky

I had a ghost that kept visiting our apartment so I told him he was not welcome and to stop visiting and to leave us alone and his visits stopped. I was taught we can stop visits like this with our will power/prayer.
Old 16-12-2020, 08:05 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
I had a ghost that kept visiting our apartment so I told him he was not welcome and to stop visiting and to leave us alone and his visits stopped. I was taught we can stop visits like this with our will power/prayer.
Thank you AbodhiSky :) I will try to get more strong and assertive if he comes around again. Before I have to say I have been afraid and sort of panicing when findint out I have been trapped in his world. I have never dared to tell him to leave us alone, I have thought that could make it worse. I have tried go-to-the-light kind of thing and even symbolised something, creatinig it with my thought in his world but he was not interested and instead got real irritated. I have been thinking if he really needs help or he just wants to stay where he is and there is no please, help me - attitude coming from him.
Old 17-12-2020, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
I agree that it sounds like a ghost.
If you are not into prayer, strong statements of "this my space not yours" and "you are they are not welcome here go away and stay away" will also work. Its a matter of asserting your right to the space.
Old 17-12-2020, 08:12 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I agree that it sounds like a ghost.
If you are not into prayer, strong statements of "this my space not yours" and "you are they are not welcome here go away and stay away" will also work. Its a matter of asserting your right to the space.
Thank you and thank you for giving me an alternative to praying which I am still not accustomed to do.

Strangely had a talk with someone close in my life and she told me it sounded similar to what she had experienced too a few years back when she had a fever.

In the article I found (link above) sickness, fever is mentioned, somehow it becomes more real then(?).

So I am thinking possible this ghost is "jumping around" from several of us.

Old 18-12-2020, 10:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

Because of how he touch me once and I woke up with the bruise, mark from it, it felt like a burning and shocking, can't really place it right with words, touch just before but I believe he knew it was going to wake me up - I am afraid what if he decides - can he cut off my silver cord?

no

The so-called silver cord can be considered a tether or a connection like an umbilical-cord from your physical body to your spirit. When your body dies, that cord is severed.

It's not the other way round that someone severing the cord would lead to your death.
Old 18-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
no

The so-called silver cord can be considered a tether or a connection like an umbilical-cord from your physical body to your spirit. When your body dies, that cord is severed.

It's not the other way round that someone severing the cord would lead to your death.
VERY clear.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2020, 05:04 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
no

this has been a fear of mine for so long you don't wanna know...

Bobjob - you saved my day : ) really, thank you
Old 18-12-2020, 05:04 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
VERY clear.
Ha, ha, agree
Old 18-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
this has been a fear of mine for so long you don't wanna know...

Bobjob - you saved my day : ) really, thank you

I'm so glad I was able to help. It's sad it's been preying on your mind so long.

It might be hard to achieve this but both you and your daughter should try not to focus on this unwanted visitor. Either or both of you appear to have enhanced psychic awareness and this can be more a pain than a blessing, as you've experienced.

This individual is a wayward spirit who - in the jargon - can 'see your light'. He sees you as you can sometimes see him and is enjoying toying with you, frightening you. I can't offer a guaranteed way to cut him off but I can guarantee that the more you think of or talk about him the less chance there is he'll leave you.

He may have no malicious intent but as you well know he's around and he's not someone you're enjoying having around. There are simple ways for you to 'close down' your open, receptive nature and doing it would send him the message that you're having no more of his nonsense but I've only ever shown how face-to-face and it was a long time ago. Maybe someone here else will have a way to explain it via this website.....