Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-08-2023, 06:30 AM
Master

Haha Red , I was just going to address this game ! Kick off 4.30 pm for me. I can't watch it anywhere but I will keep on looking up the score !!
I think Ben will be getting withdrawal symptoms , they are not overly big on footy over in the Philippines apparently !!
He's also missing his "food". It's a completely different quisein over there.
I sent him a recipe for some pasties , he goes "thanks for the recipe mum, but we don't have an oven "..!!!!!! LOL... Good luck son, and I'll let you know how Newcastle do !!!
Old 27-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Master

Ha that’s funny!

It’s on at 11.30 here so not sure if I will watch it cos it’s hard to sleep after a big game as I’m all pumped up with adrenaline lol

I subscribe to Optus Cos they show all the PL games, couldn’t your son do that in the Phillipines.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ha that’s funny!
It’s on at 11.30 here so not sure if I will watch it cos it’s hard to sleep after a big game as I’m all pumped up with adrenaline lol
I subscribe to Optus Cos they show all the PL games, couldn’t your son do that in the Phillipines.
Oh I'm sure he will find a way to stream it somehow , but will all depend on time difference , work, and whether he can fit it in around the family out there , bless ... LOL..
Not to worry, this is what mammas are for , to do all the watching for them !!!
Old 27-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Master

Hey AngelB are you watching the Newcastle game right now. Brilliant!

But hey that red card on Virgil was a b………. Joke. So unfair. The Ref has gotta be blind or on the take ha ha. KloPp will take that one up with the FA you can bet ya life on it. Down to ten men now, so that’s gonna make it real hard.

Ok it’s half time so I better get back to it. Your son is gonna be delighted with the score.
Old 27-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Master

Cant believe we actually won, two one, in the second half with only ten men!

One of the best games I’ve seen in awhile.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Cant believe we actually won, two one, in the second half with only ten men! One of the best games I’ve seen in awhile.

Yep was a good game, especially the second half, he took them goals very well indeed, especially the first one, it was a really brilliant finish,
power and accuracy, made it look easy !!!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 28-08-2023, 01:07 PM
Master

Aww thanks Joe. I’m so glad to hear somebody else understood the difficulty that they were under and to come back after half time and produce those magnificent goals. That took some mentality to achieve.

It was such an exciting game. The papers were full of it in the UK today.
Old 29-08-2023, 08:38 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Cant believe we actually won, two one, in the second half with only ten men!

One of the best games I’ve seen in awhile.

This is what is so good about the English Premiership; it is so competitive. Teams just don’t roll over and die, even when things go against them. It’s a great victory for Liverpool, but also a big learning curve for Newcastle: they need to finish teams off when they are on top in games.
Old 29-08-2023, 08:45 AM
Master
Inter won their first game. Here the highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX4_...channel=SerieA

Gonna support them again. LOVE the black with blue... call me shallow!
Old 29-08-2023, 09:09 AM
Master

SORRY EVERYONE THIS THREAD IS REPEATED FOUR TIMES BELOW. ILL GET MISS H. TO CANCEL IT.

Thanks SirNeill. Yep totally agree with you.

The new Japanese player Endo we have just bought was thrown in at the deep end in midfield, first time in the PL and he looked shell shocked. I guess he didn’t know how fast and aggressive this league is. Oh well he didn’t do too bad for his first time tho.

Altair. Thanks for the vid but I can’t make out what League this is. Are you an Inter fan?