Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-04-2021, 06:58 AM
Master

The fantasy world

Last night I had yet another out of body experience, in the last week I had 3 though as usual, I have no intention to have these experiences or better said I want them if I can help or learn something to share with the world.

I woke up in another world, it looked like another planet, it was dark and somehow because of this, the whole world was dark. There were some beings there, they looked like cubes, very tiny and black with red eyes. I remember that I was with some other beings and we were trying to do something there.

Suddenly, I wake up in the same place, now it was light, the landscape was so so beautiful, those beings, those cubes were like little cubes of love, red with white eyes. As if because of the light, that came there, they turned in love but when there was no light, they were dark.

I can't put in words how beautiful this place was, like a cartoon world, everything looked very cartoony, a fantasy world, a world of magic. There was a little girl, this girl seemed to be a guide there. Later on another girl appeared, she was taller and older, she appeared from a vortex of energy. These two girls were like projections, those were not their real bodies.

I asked her some questions.

Am I dead? She said something like: .... you are here and at the same you are in your earthly world. I can't remember the first words, I felt as if I am dead.

Can people be there and here at the same time while wide awake: Yes, you can be there and here at the same time. This is a place of rest. This is where you, human beings come.

Do all people com here? Yes, but this is your world, everything here was created for you. I am here for you.

Then I talked with the tall girl, she said basically the same thing: I am here for you.

Suddenly, I was fully conscious, I could feel the ground under my feet, feel the air, everything, I looked around me, I was there 100%, this felt so so so so so incredible... I really thought that I died.

Now the little girl was riding a swing, I wanted to show her how I fly, I said, look here, then I started to levitate.

This was super real, ultra high definition, so so so real that I thought I am dead, I was fully conscious, I kept looking around, being amazed by the landscape. Most of my conversations with them were mind to mind, I felt their answer, no need for words but some were made with words.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Pathfinder

That is the most wonderful world, and it was meant for you to dwell in. Thanks for sharing. It's really awesome. Many Blessings!!