Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 28-01-2021, 11:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Release Retreat

I plan on moving to Hawaii in the next year and I was wanting to connect with people (globally not just in Hawaii) about what I plan on creating.
I want to see if anyone else has a vision of this or would love to just discuss any of the topics I have planned. 🥰

Release Retreat

Feel Reveal and Heal

•Inner healing
•Non violent communication
•Balancing the feminine and masculine
•Solo sessions- inner child, childhood trauma healing (Myself and others who feel called to be a coach)
•Art Therapy
•Healing through food
•Plant medicine
•All intertwining our knowledge of each area we specialize in
•Brotherhood and Sisterhood session
•Paradigm Shift- where the men and women come together and express everything and anything in an open and accepted way
•Meditation
•Music healing
•Body movement/Sensual connection/Emotional release/Laughing/Crying/Supporting

•CommUNITY

•Because love is the answer.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArwensAwakening
•Because love is the answer.
Oh I so agree...

I'm sorry nobody responded to your lovely post Arwen. On the other hand, the stage is mine, and I'm a theatre graduate. :) So this is good!

And I see inner child... We met this spring. Again. After... 50+ years! Oh my gosh! I had forgotten who I was!!

You know what I'm saying? It's a loving soul connection, what a gift. Anyway the two of us travel together now, he types posts like this and I edit them for adult-appropriateness. Though I never squelch his happy child, no that is his beauty!

And that's ^ what I typed after being inspired by your loving post Arwen.

End scene.

Love is All
Old 02-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
•Balancing the feminine and masculine
~

Yes I'm a real man
My masculine is becoming feminine
Men are gum on the sole of a shoe

\|/

I often write poetry to express my views on topics.

Love is also laughter and Joy!
Old 02-02-2021, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
•Healing through food
Arwen, I have been eating vegan for ten years, raw for almost two.

Two decades ago I ate junk. I was obese and was suffering from years of depression. Today I am in better shape at 65 than I was at 30. I'm back at my high school weight. Depression is in the rearviewmirror long ago.

I dropped my poor eating habits one at a time over several years. I'm interested in what you mean by healing through food. I would say real food is healing, absolutely. I also have found that food is meaningless in many ways. I see it as the sustenance necessary to nourish/provide the physical vehicle life. Past that, the healing, again as I see it, comes via the healthy human's inner Soul work.

Just a thought, as I read and read again your first post (inspired Soul vision). Cheers.

~ Love is All