Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Master

FYI, from dr. Mercola: a very informative article about what this covid new cases trend actually shows (spoiler: nothing!):

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1010359590
  • PCR tests are not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as they cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones
  • Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified, yet many labs use 45 cycles. This amplifies any tiny sequence of viral DNA that might be present to the point that the test reads “positive” even if the viral load is extremely low or the virus is inactive
  • The PCR test can also pick up the presence of other coronaviruses, so a positive result may simply indicate that you’ve recuperated from a common cold in the past
  • Millions of people are simply carrying inactive viral DNA that pose no risk to anyone, yet positive test results are being used ...
Positive reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) tests have been used as the justification for keeping large portions of the world locked down for the better part of 2020.

This, despite the fact that PCR tests have proven remarkably unreliable with high false result rates, and aren't designed to be used as a diagnostic tool in the first place as they cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and "live" or reproductive ones.

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president and scientific director of Pfizer, has even gone on record stating1 that false positive results from unreliable PCR tests are being used to "manufacture a 'second wave' based on 'new cases,'" when in fact a second wave is highly unlikely.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Master
Rather than point fingers at a topic that may or may not have anything to do with spirituality, maybe try to understand how the individual is connecting dots and obtaining information. Wouldn't that constitute spiritualaity once understood? Or are we still struggling with a closed mind?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 13-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Correction noted.

Sure, let's just call it a second opinion then.

I assumed spiritual healing. Though Spirit works in mysterious ways.

No stones have been hurled nor should they. I guess it just comes down to the rules
of this forum, which I am breaking by mentioning them.
By the way I won't take a vaccine, not because of what is written here.
But they will probably detect that I didn't take it. The drones have been monitoring the situation
for some time.

Touché
As my name implies IMthatIM, my mind is as it is.
I guess it's back to the dark side for me then, at the tip of a pointy stick.
Don't discredit yourself. Everyone is invaluable to one another. Without friction, you gain no traction.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 13-11-2020, 10:23 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
As opposed to ur'e.
Hahahaha, no, as opposed to ur're ....have u visited
Linen's thread on spelling trolls, etc.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hahahaha, no, as opposed to ur're ....have u visited
Linen's thread on spelling trolls, etc.
Slap knee, hold stomach, fall to the ground, wriggling like a worm, cry in fits of laughter. Yes

Old 13-11-2020, 11:30 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Don't discredit yourself. Everyone is invaluable to one another. Without friction, you gain no traction.

I was not discrediting myself.
I was pointing out how you would have
people "join the dark side if they say nothing" in you're post #1.
I thought it was funny.
I could visualize you chasing them with your pumpkin stick.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Master
Elon Musk tweeted yesterday :

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.
Old 13-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I was not discrediting myself.
I was pointing out how you would have
people "join the dark side if they say nothing" in you're post #1.
I thought it was funny.
I could visualize you chasing them with your pumpkin stick.
Fair enough. I didn't want to come off as being rude, abrasive or otherwise. If it helps

PS. I will let you know that I refer to 'pumpkin stick' as part of the male anatomy that serves a dual purpose... if you catch my drift . Now you are the wiser, it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

Old 13-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Elon Musk tweeted yesterday :

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=161
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-11-2020, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

That's interesting!