Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8

Did you know the supposed gospel of John is considered to be the first by most scholars? Possibly written in the year 90ish. Remember there is only one disciple named John in the original 12 unsure how Mark and Luke get there's while the others don't and I'm sure there's many theories.
Just so you know from the end of John 7 to I think it's John 8:10 or 11 or could be 12 wasn't in the supposed original manuscript but was added later. This doesn't matter to me because I can also use whats been added against the ones that added it if need be. Lets begin
John 8:1 and 2
How far is the Mount of Olives to the Temple? He must have some quick feet that Jesus dude.
John 8:3 the scene, Scribes and Pharisees bring a woman caught in adultery and set her in the midst to be judged by Yeshua in accordance with the Torah keep in mind Jeremiah 8:8 and remember Romans 3:23 while pondering 1 John 3:4. The other thing to remember Btw I'm not a fan of the kjv its just that it has the masculine and feminine words still in it mostly tbc.
Old 28-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:4(kjv)
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Reworded for better intensity.
Baal which is to say lord which is similar in meaning as Rabbi(lol) or even Pastor or reverend etc this woman was caught selling herself to make ends meet because we have taxed the people so hard this is what they resort to and we are here to help them realise their mistakes by shining our stones of judgement but the man that was caught in adultery with her we set free because he is innocent now what do you say because Moses says we should shine our stones of judgement upon her and not the man even though we caught them in the very act. Lol
Old 28-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:5(kjv)

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
This whole judgement case is a laugh without the man caught in adultery with her is present, what a sham.
I'd say mercy is better than sacrifice. We've got all our natural lives to correct our own wrongs. I mean if she did this to feed her family its not worthy of the Death penalty. The Death penalty is the very last resort in righteous judgements meaning it should never be used.
Old 28-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:6(kjv)

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
This is what he was writing, "Yes I need to get a new pen and some paper so I don't have to write my shopping list on the ground where people walk all over it, oh yes and a bag of chips".
Old 28-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:7(kjv)

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Every time that word sin comes up remember 1 John 3:4.
Old 28-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:8(kjv)

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Shopping list continued,"twelve new pairs of sandals for the brothers and some Easter eggs, that means no pass over lamb this year guys".
Oops the only time Yeshua is recorded writing something it isn't said what he wrote.
Old 28-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Suspended
Master
Verse 9 is obvious but so is verse 10 and you shall see why.
John 8:10(kjv)

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Hath(in the feminine) no man condemned thee? That is such a funny statement ADDED to this book. Just imagine if she was pelted with stones standing there and answering him "Yes I am condemned".
Old 28-08-2017, 09:18 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:11(kjv)

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Did you remember 1 John 3:4 when he said "sin no more?
Now if you didn't notice this whole seen thats been ADDED ends here and returns back to the supposed original story between Yeshua and the Pharisees in the end of John chapter 7.
Old 28-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Suspended
Master
John 8:12(kjv)

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
There's a couple points here one is that in verse 10 the accusers had all left namely Scribes and Pharisees and in this verse he is speaking with them.
That should read "I am the Light FOR the world" and "Light FROM Life" which is the confirmed Torah.
Now you've been given a little light to see whats been added and as we know when something is added it takes away its original meaning and when something is taken away it adds another meaning but this only affects those that are not weary of it as for us we use it anyway. TeeHeeHee
Old 28-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Ahiyah; First - let me say - I would like an actual discussion here - please..??..

Quote:
Did you know the supposed gospel of John is considered to be the first by most scholars? Possibly written in the year 90ish.

Hmm - actually that would be Thomas, which we know existed in just 80ad - which is like only 30-40 years after they murdered my mate - so well within His living memory...But these bible canon versions of the gospels - do NOT EXIST AT THAT TIME - and WILL NOT EXIST AT ALL as they appear in the bible now, not until Constantine HAD THEM MANUFACTURED like 400 years later !! In fact, the very fist "canon" was a set of only 21 books, as recorded by the historian Iraneus - and John WAS NOT AMONG THEM !!!

I just want people to fully realise here - so we get off on the right path - the BIBLE IS A FRAUD !!! These gospels we discuss (bible canon) are NOT ORIGINAL - not at all - and often they are completely MISREPRESENTED - such as here - John - is a SAINT to this religion on the one hand - yet he is ALSO a GNOSTIC HERETIC that has ANOTHER gospel banned as "herasy"...Go figure - but the truth is it is all manipulation and misinformation !!

Quote:
Remember there is only one disciple named John in the original 12 unsure how Mark and Luke get there's while the others don't and I'm sure there's many theories.

What do you mean there - "unsure how they got their" WHAT..??...I assume you mean their gospels ..??...Strange how only four get canon versions - but actually MOST DID write a gospel or more than one..

Quote:
Just so you know from the end of John 7 to I think it's John 8:10 or 11 or could be 12 wasn't in the supposed original manuscript but was added later.

Yes I fully agree - there is much evidence through out the entire gospel colection that shows this tampering and interfering very clearly indeed.. As said - it is little more than a FRAUD...