Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Smile I do not find God a mystery...you?

Ever since reading Jer 9-23...when I found out we could know and understand the Lord...
I put my focus there and now do?
I do not find God a mystery at all!
If something happens to someone you think is strange...there is always a reason...
seems everything can be followed back to a cause.
You?
This is mainly to inspire someone that may be confused about things that
they 'can' find a reason for things.
God is pretty simple really...just takes some unblocking of the concept that some
think we can not possibly understand the Divine Mind...but we can

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ever since reading Jer 9-23...when I found out we could know and understand the Lord...
If something happens to someone you think is strange...there is always a reason...
You?
God is pretty simple really...just takes some unblocking of the concept that some
I'm simply amazed for two reasons and one would be the explanation in the very next verse and the other would be why no one responded to this thread, I've actually been wondering where you got to. I'll give Jeremiah 9 a once over and as usual a number of once overs after that . Thanks for the read enjoyed it.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe that there is a power within you and in the universe that controls everything. We have named this power God. But I disapprove of all the man made religions that separate and discriminate against others.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:06 AM
Suspended
Master
I did a once over of that chapter and also delved into a couple of chapters before it came to this conclusion Jeremiah 7:15 and Jeremiah 8:16 and wondered why these two names are not mentioned in the tribal line up in Revelations 7:4-8. Actually after the two sons of Joseph were born and Jacob laid his hands on them like they were his sons one should take note every time the lineup of the Tribes of Jacob are mentioned look for the two missing names.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Suspended
Master
Matthew 16:26 is an interesting read relative to my last post.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You?

I don't think we can, I am persuaded by Job 36:26, " God is Great, we know him not." I think one day we all will understand God, just not today. I don't think its wrong to try to understand God, but when he hides himself , nobody can find him, unless he opens that door-- Isaiah 45:15. Jer.32:27. The biblical concept is, that man cannot bring himself understanding of God, but men constantly try; and " Claim to." Electricity constantly seeks to ground itself, and humanity will constantly seek God. And claim to be divine.

In Jer. 24:7 the biblical opening of truly beginning to understand God, is a process began by God.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Jeremiah 32:27
27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Would taking away the mystery be too hard for God? I wonder if silencing the flood of confusion mentioned in Revelations help in that matter.
God is Great
God is Love
God is Justice
God is God
God is beyond words
God is an unexplained energy
God is.
Anything can be added.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Would taking away the mystery be too hard for God? I wonder if silencing the flood of confusion mentioned in Revelations help in that matter.
God is Great
God is Love
God is Justice
God is God
God is beyond words
God is.
Anything can be added.

Yes, God is.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
God is Great
God is Love
God is Justice
God is God i
God is beyond words
Anything can be added.

Can I add.....
God is primordial consciouness/energy.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Suspended
Master
Only if I can add is God not what God is while being what God isn't? Just slam any word/words in there. God is a fairy tale that gives fairy tale commandments and fairy tale Hebrew poetry that shallow minded people do not understand because their truck is better than our truck.