Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-09-2018, 02:56 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
I don’t fully understand, please could you explain this to me? You’re not the first person to suggest we are connected in that way but I haven’t really thought much about it

Have you seen them face to face recently? If it's been a while maybe you should see them soon and give them a hug and tell them I love you.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
Have you seen them face to face recently? If it's been a while maybe you should see them soon and give them a hug and tell them I love you.

Nope he won’t speak to me. He’s meant to be seeing someone new but he’s not 100% happy. I could feel it and then I saw it
Old 11-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Nope he won’t speak to me. He’s meant to be seeing someone new but he’s not 100% happy. I could feel it and then I saw it

It's OK. They will be happy! :) Love is happiness.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

I was (and I still kinda am) dealing with an almost exactly same situation. I had such an obvious telepathic connection with a girl that I was working with. I could basically read her mind if she was in China. Unfortunately she was not prepared for this. It wasn't her fault. She is a new soul and I am a very old soul. Anyways my point is. From someone with experience in all of this. I had met my soulmate from my previous eras of incarnations in this life, and also I met my soulmate from my incarnations in future eras. I haven't yet met my soulmate for these present eras. As we are going through a shift, there is a lot of confusing energy going around. The best thing to do is to not push this telepathic connection. He may not be ready for this, as the girl I had the connection with wasn't. You will meet again, probably really far down the line. Many incarnations. Have patience and you will find the one you are supposed to be with in this one. You can not push these sort of things or they will fight back. Let it all be natural.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
I was (and I still kinda am) dealing with an almost exactly same situation. I had such an obvious telepathic connection with a girl that I was working with. I could basically read her mind if she was in China. Unfortunately she was not prepared for this. It wasn't her fault. She is a new soul and I am a very old soul. Anyways my point is. From someone with experience in all of this. I had met my soulmate from my previous eras of incarnations in this life, and also I met my soulmate from my incarnations in future eras. I haven't yet met my soulmate for these present eras. As we are going through a shift, there is a lot of confusing energy going around. The best thing to do is to not push this telepathic connection. He may not be ready for this, as the girl I had the connection with wasn't. You will meet again, probably really far down the line. Many incarnations. Have patience and you will find the one you are supposed to be with in this one. You can not push these sort of things or they will fight back. Let it all be natural.

Thank you, it's such a weird yet beautiful situation. Since writing this we have connected a number of times he comes to visit me around twice a month, sometimes he will send me a quick message and then disappear and other times he will just sit around and will say nothing and I don't mind because I like his company. Yeah in one of my recent messages me told me he would be back. When meditating I was told January but as much as I want that to be true I also don't as we would start a cycle of getting together, breaking up, no contact etc Hopefully your situation will get better soon!
Old 11-11-2021, 08:04 PM
Ascender

So this is a former love? When you meditate you could visualize yourself and your friend standing in a pink light that comes from your heart. Feel all the love that you have/had for him as a friend and hold you and your friend in that space. Then talk to him. Tell him that you care for him and only wish the best for him and that he be happy.
Old 12-03-2022, 04:33 PM
Ascender

I believe there is a YouTube who has posted some videos on this: Josie Grouse.
Old 24-12-2022, 09:19 PM
Master
You need to go to the spiritual church because they can help you because they do classes and development classes because I am one of the maze in buttevant amount times I've picked One someone to survation and it put on my situation it's so amazing but we've learnt that's what it do quote hospitals church go to church and development class joiners play guided and by God I'm pleased I still haven't so much I've come on hips and bums come on hips and bums because paper I'll tell you on here I've been here since 2015 and I've come so far but it has to be a more confident I played myself a bit more I'm a twister game it was a long time trust first emotional blackmail yes it's hard but I'm trying to put a passport but that's what you need to go to a spiritualist church then if they're doing a development course class during it like I did I've got more alone and I'm looking forward to it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder

when you feel him you can send yours if you like, he should to feel it then, go by the feeling not so much the words. I was going to write before that you could simply be around and talk to him about other things and if and when he is ready and he trust you he will confide in you but given you are ex lovers I am going to assume from what you have opened up about so far and not wanting to tell him in person that you are not physically around each other at all nor have any other contact. That you can watch each other on social media but not interact, make each other known. If I am wrong I apologize, assuming.

Sound to me as if he is processing. Processing things in life. Processing himself. Processing you. Do you want to be part of him processing then relax and let it be so would then be my advice like others have before me. Relaxing is the key. Accept it. Don't think.

Just know you are not responsible for his growth (him processing) and try ask yourself what the reasons are that you are right now where you are with him (this telepathic contact), what's in it for you. If it is for the right reasons, what is in your best interest, for you to not get too lost in it so he doesn't keep you holding on but you moving on if that is what you want to. If he keeps you holding on that's the same then as in real life if it has the same effect on you. Look out for yourself. If you don't want this no more you could try to see it this way: You're not his baby sitter (I've been there, done that, why you may maybe hint an attitude, sorry, meaning well. What ever make you fly to higher grounds).

Last edited by energy4ever : 03-01-2023 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

I thought of something else too. I tried something before. Don't know if it was all in my head. I changed his channel so it was like this river that I watched instead passing me by. When I got closer to it I could feel him more. This was a beter place for me than before when the channel was straight and us being tied up.

I have searched before on answers on this as this is something my family have too, how it can be explained, if it is real.

I've heard most people describe that it is a past relationship of romantic type.

As for me I can relate that it is nice to have that peace and to feel the others love for you . You may only change channel and hten it is few words or a word and then the channel is different. I try to think of it as a radio. For me when it is words it is not loaded with feelings .

Can relate to the nice feeling of that and then the harsh reality of something else and it can feel safe and one could want to stay in that but there is pain too in that and with the pain you won't want that. Some describe a more tied up scenario than others. I still believe there is a sadness there and if you enjoy this caption, this channel it may be a way to keep safe and to keep yourself away from the sadness too that you have to sooner or later come to terms with.

As for me I chose to want a relationship where your partner wants to communicate, wants to learn about that, and not make life more complicated than it need to be. The reasons for breaks ups can be many . I came to know more what I did not want (the difficulty to communicate with him) from a relationship where I had this channel with. I'm much more suitable, myself, free (I can continue) with someone who is like me. You can love someone bu t that don't always mean they are right for you and they will then in time kill your love, that is how I see it.

What can happen is that he can change. I have an ex that has done that and been happening that he reaches through before and I think it is because of that, that he had changed, grown, and so our channels were then met. Like you I don't know if this is something he wants to do or if his subconscious takes over or a little of both. I suspect a little of both by how he is behaving in life.