Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 30-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Knower

Faint light dots darting around my ceiling

I wondered if anybody can relate to this, or perhaps shed light on what they think it might be.

At night, when lying in a completely dark room, and after meditation, when I open my eyes I see very very faint pin-pricks of white light which appear to dance around my ceiling. I thought it might be electrical activity in my eyes, so I close my eyes thinking that if it is electrical activity I would continue to see them, but I don't. I only see them when my eyes are open. I look around at the walls and I can't see them on any walls, but still kind of see them on the ceiling in my peripheral vision. As the weeks and months go by, I think they are getting very slightly brighter. They seem quite obvious to me, yet aren't anywhere near bright or obvious enough for me to say "they are definitely there". Nevertheless, because they seem to be across only my ceiling, and appear to me only when my eyes are open, it suggests they are real, are external to me, and are objectively located.

Does anybody have any explanation or idea what they are?

My gut feeling says angel entities, but my sceptical rational mind says electrical activity in my eye or my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A piece of additional information about me, I often see quite a lot of things in the corners of my eye - transparent movements in the air, quick flashes of light across the room, fast fist-sized shimmers of electric-blue light a foot or two away from my head in my extreme peripheral vision, the occasional black dot fly overhead, which I know are not insects, because they'll appear once only, and disappear the moment I look up to focus on them. I sometimes get faces in my third eye during hypnagogia, and occasional animations like videos playing on the back of my eyelids.
Old 31-08-2022, 09:07 AM
Guide

Go with your Gut feeling.
Old 31-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi,

Quote:
.... I only see them when my eyes are open

That rules out electrical activity or energetic protons (see recounts of survivors from Chernobyl).

If you can next time you see them, clear your thoughts completely (you had just done a meditation, so I assume you did this) and see if you can feel a presence, a life. If you can't, possibly other electromagnetic phenomenon (ceiling paint is scintillating from some sort of magnetic or electric excitation).

Namaskar _/|\_
Old 01-09-2022, 12:28 AM
Ascender

My first thought is elemental entities. Talk to them.
Old 01-09-2022, 03:18 PM
asearcher

when you meditate they see you more on the other side I've learned...could be someone...could be severals...
Old 05-01-2023, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow I experience the same thing!! I just made a post on another platform about it actually.

I see:
Little pinpricks of white light (like stars) in the room with me. Sometimes they fly by leaving a trail. I see green lights, red lights, and indigo lights. Usually they are very tiny but sometimes the colored ones are bigger (like a blob the size of a hand).

I have seen the room fill with the tiny pinpricks of light after a past life regression.

I have seen the tiny pinpricks of light appear in the shape of a person. This was after I got home from an intensive retreat focused on ancestors.

I have seen the ceiling fill up with red dashes of light.

I see the tiny lights probably everyday, more so when I am spiritually connected.

I also wonder what they are. There are definitely times I’ve felt they are energetic signs of my lost loved ones. And other times I wonder if they are angels or faeries.

Thank you so much for sharing. I have not found anyone who experienced it as well!
Old 06-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

I think they are energy, spirits, the energy with them does this. I've seen it. When you meditate you open up yourself to the other side. Here's a video How To Know A Spirit Is With You... | Matt Fraser Psychic Medium
Old 16-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Master

Make sure there not coming from an electronic device. Some thing inside or out side.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:50 AM
Dude111

Might be Orbs .. Spirits travel in them