Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-08-2021, 08:57 PM
Master
Thanks for your input to this BigJohn - yes that single word 'fear' is lowering immune system strengths - science has been saying a few weeks ago variants on the way, lots of them, trying to create fear - but do you know here in my town, I can't speak for other UK towns, but we're just getting on with it, and youngsters 30/40s are so polite, its a joy to speak to them.

So we'll keep chatting all of us here on this thread, sharing info and see where we all go from here, and if our hospital stays quiet bug wise as the autumn comes in...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-08-2021, 01:34 AM
Master
My local McDonalds has reopened. Some people are very happy...... they missed seeing their old friends.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-08-2021, 07:22 AM
Master
I can feel the sadness in that message, and we've been there in that position - where are you from roughly? others here probably know but I don't... maybe give your friends a link to here or my website, i'll get a link to here from it possibly - i 'm going to write more later and inspire people, and give some/much hope...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-08-2021, 07:48 AM
Master
I am in Arizona which is in the South West part of the USA.

Of our 'greater group', at least 5 people died during the shut down and none died from COVID-19.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-08-2021, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
at least 5 people died during the shut down and none died from COVID-19.

When we were losing people in the UK, they were in many cases putting it down to covid when it wasn't - giving it more respect and creating more fear - run around in circles, go and hide... We should do the opposite as chance arrives and stand strong - and of course respect others and their feelings when they are frightened, and offer support. I have more to write later.

Old 11-08-2021, 10:43 AM
Master
Science has done a good job stabilising things with jabbing the vulnerable - but the youngsters have strong immune systems, a little thinking time might be good here.

The November just before covid time we had some bad bugs here, one of my wife's friends nearly died of pneumonia, we didn't go around giving them ferocious names creating fear, and one year we lost 6 people from church in one week, it happens back then as well - so when we got unwell we rested, some went to see the doc. and we got on with life.

We here had the original covid rip through our country March 2020 - it ripped through the population at lightening speed, and must have had a peek in the vast majority here - and the strong fought it including me, well we think it was that, wife lost taste and smell, I got a cough - and then they had to go and create more fear 'lowering immune systems' by saying more variants arriving.

I speak for me personally when I say me and my cells are ready - we don't care as science starts to give them variants posh names like they do storms - and variant jumping jack is on its way - so as they come - cold/flu bugs, stun grenades / rocket launchers waiting here 'battle practice'... all this fear created - and they're bringing more on the news via science to weaken people.

I will keep trying to inspire people, give a little hope - have a good day everyone, pace yourselves daily and keep busy... I've got more backing from my wife now finally - so we see how it all goes from here... I remind people jab or no jab - your choice, but staying positive will make your immune system and you stronger.

Last edited by one-light : 11-08-2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Master
Ive just been up town here in Macclesfield to get my hair cut - first time barber didn't wear a mask... I said to him I bet its nice being able to breathe, yes he said - then off through the town centre to my wife's card shop so my little lad 'my dog' can say hi to his mum, and a few in the shop were masked up.

But the towns busy streets 98/99% unmasked, just getting on with life... So maybe 'a light shining here' to the world - and other towns similar, I don't know about those.. So we see how it goes.

I say again - jab or no jab has to be 'your choice' and the masks of course depending on the rules in your country...

Old 11-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

I say again - jab or no jab has to be 'your choice' and the masks of course depending on the rules in your country...

Are you a doctor ? A lot of people here that convinced themselves….mind power….that they could not fall victim to the virus have paid the ultimate price….
Old 12-08-2021, 05:34 AM
Seeker

I love how people here in my local are being told to follow very normally, basic hygiene as a preventive measure. "wash your hands, cough into the elbow, stay home if you're sick."
Not out of sarcasm for it being basic, but because these are things many people don't do and should have been doing all of their life.

When you use the toilet it is also advised to wash your hands afterward... come on people, this is simple stuff. Aside from that, policies here are still strict now that we have a delta variant here.
Old 12-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Are you a doctor ? A lot of people here that convinced themselves….mind power….that they could not fall victim to the virus have paid the ultimate price….

I teach mind power to classes, and yes ive offered to teach in hospitals small groups of nurses and doctors - this hasn't happened yet! and I agree some strong ones have fallen to this covid thing - and its got some jabbed up ones as well - NO GUARANTEES...