Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-08-2021, 11:11 AM
Master
It's so important to stay positive, keep busy and not to send any fear messsges to your immune system the jabbed and unjabbed included - stay strong and smile in our battle with all mutating bugs.

What do you all make of this it mentions June - is this information correct, and does it still apply - it says some double jabbed are still getting viruses bad - and I'm not knocking either here, just discussing.. anyone know up to date figures or have an opinion...

https://www.theguardian.com/theobser...een-vaccinated

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll agree it has created a massive MH problem which also weakened immune systems - fresh air is so important.
Can't fig out what the heck MH is. Is this some common abbreviation everyone knows but me?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Master
Mental Health issues...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-08-2021, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can't fig out what the heck MH is. Is this some common abbreviation everyone knows but me?

I guess that means "You don't have "it".

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Master
Yes that's good news BigJohn or Miss Hepburn would know - that's the all clear given from us...

Old 09-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Master
I remember putting my first thread on the healing page here in the days of the ark in reference with covid battles - it was a healing/health thread... I started it to share information - because after 50 yrs of getting every cold/sickness bug going - 'I then didn't' with my mind'body'spirit research and what I'd been told by higher knowledge.

But the 2nd thread in early covid days - it started if I remember right with a dream... In the dream I was shown a rose shoot, and I was feeding this substance from this to someone with covid in a dream to cure them - don't try this at home...

The reason for writing this now, because 'if' it was a message - I have just been tidying in my garden, and I'd missed trimming an old rose flower, and it had turned into what seemed like a small apple - just put this on here, because you never know if there is something in that, and some science person is looking on at this - one never knows.

Old 10-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Master
Ive just been near to our town centre to take my wife to work, and very few almost zero masks worn outside today - so how's it going where you live? That herd immunity people have been discussing for so long, seems to be happening here to some degree.

We had the dog groomer in ours today, and I was saying to her - the last time she came 5 weeks ago she was saying many of her friends expect another lockdown - and a nurse in the park many weeks ago said the same there'll be lockdowns again - both times I said I don't think so, as so many of the venerable have been jabbed up - so a bit of thought now while we 'see what happens' next.

So some light appearing here at any rate at the moment - time will tell... My wife said this morning she had read flu bugs will be on the rampage this winter, I wondered where they had gone - and mask wearing still applies more in shops as respect to others - but any overuse of mask wearing and gelling doesn't help giving our immune systems practice fighting bugs, so rock and a hard place for so many.

The really old crow ive been seeing in my garden at a distance, is finally getting used to my voice - and he came down to the fence for a biscuit as I was getting ready to write this.

Old 10-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Master
Also at the train station the other day, I took my little dog, he likes trains - much less masked than were masked up on the platform... and the one we watched London to Manchester, 2 of the 9 carriages I looked into many people un masked - I was talking to a young family while waiting for the train - I said to her its nice today in the sun without the masks - yes she said but she said we'll put them on when in the train out of respect to others... So how's it going where you are? anyone?

As people start to feel and act more positive, immune systems gain strength - and many times then bugs have a little look in and buzz off, too dangerous in there for them.

And ive just emailed Public Health England and Government, with my thoughts here and links 'again' - we see how that goes...

Old 10-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Master
Ive added these 3 paragraphs on my website 'refresh' to view if anyone here's been looking on - I emailed many health authorities today, one might be looking on my site, one never knows... I put this past my wife earlier, what I'd heard on the radio to get some feedback - and she said they've been talking about it on Facebook - and they said the same as me and her, why should it matter...

-----

There's getting less masks in town... That herd immunity people have been discussing for so long, seems to be happening here to some degree... They say the jab strengthens immune systems, so does knowledge and staying positive - your choice...

I was listening to the news on a radio station that is normally so positive, not like another station that i've stopped listening to the news on... And they were inviting young people on - and asking how would you feel when going back to university if you were jabbed up, and the person sitting next to you, wasn't jabbed - should you be told?

And it comes to mind, why would it matter - if that person sitting next was jabbed up? Anyone can be a carrier, anyone, it can hitch a ride on anyone momentarily or for longer periods... It has to be free will jab or no jab - putting pressure on all these youngsters with strong immune systems - it has to be their own personal choice, of course depending if they 'have' to live in the same accommodation with someone vulnerable - even though they will have been jabbed up anyway.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:13 PM
Master
Most people are wearing mask.

There seems to be a sense of fear that there might be something coming..........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.