Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-06-2020, 02:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Negative experience with Rose Quartz

Hi everyone. I am new to crystals. I bought a big piece of the raw Rose Quartz stone I put beside my bed while sleeping and a pendant that I wear all the day. I started to feel severe depression, sadness, physically weak and loosing weight. Do you have any idea why this is happening? What shall I do?
Old 09-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
Hello and welcome. Always keep yourself well hydrated, especially with keeping
stones nearby. It's good to give your appreciation to your individual crystals
every now and again to keep them tip-top condition. Apart from that remember
to cleanse your stones ~ go with your intuition. Personally I like to use sound
to clear them, so I use tingshas for individual stones. All the best.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

It’s very important to cleanse your crystals before use, especially when they’re bought. Your rose quartz was likely full of negative energy from the shop, causing you negative feelings.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:50 PM
Knower
Maybe it’s bringing up some stuff to the surface that you need to deal with/let go of? Is the pendant also a rose quartz?
Old 10-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Maybe it’s bringing up some stuff to the surface that you need to deal with/let go of? Is the pendant also a rose quartz?
This is what I'm thinking as well as I have had negative experiences like this in the past with Rose Quartz as well. In my case it was not because the stone was negative but because I had resistances to it that came up that needed working on. At that time it was a bit too much so I put it away.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)

keep with blue kyanite to cleanse
negative energy isnt its qualities

could also be the process you need to go through/ or get out of you
Old 12-06-2020, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

i had a powerful experience w black moonstone like this

see it through
dont give up

it eventually worked out for me
i felt really evil , it was hard , then after i felt good again...
definitely got strong negativity out of me.

let it go
Old 13-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
That was my first thought as well...
From what I've understood about Rose Quartz, as it effects the heart and many of the circulatory systems, it's effect is bound to have some kind of over-all effect. To me, rose quartz is a particulier tricky stone in the sense that it's effects (..at first glance...) can be rather unpredictable...
My personal experience with Rose quartz has made me think that, while beneficial in the end - it's effects can vary greatly depending on the person using it.

I have a particular affinity for Rose Quartz and it was the first crystal I ever got way before I even started down my current path. I bought a small net of rough pieces hoping to cut them into smaller chunks for making wire wrapped jewelry.
I never got started and for years they were stored in a closet. I only took one out shortly before my journey kicked of. Couldn't tell you why other than it just felt right.
First time I felt crystal energy I literally thought I was loosing my marbles, that my mind was making it up. I found that holding it in my left hand causes me to feel a mild tingling that can grow all the way up to my shoulder. Or when lying down and resting it on me forehead between the brows seems to to reduce and often remove even the most persistent tension headaches...
Old 15-06-2020, 08:39 AM
Newbie ;)

rose quartz dragon stones are excellent by the way
Old 23-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferghini
rose quartz dragon stones are excellent by the way
Not to divert the topic, but what are dragon stones?