Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Master

Still doing extremely well health wise. I haven't had this much energy in years and I'm still more or less symptom-free in terms of digestive issues. I could even eat some lactose-free dairy this weekend and my body took it reasonably well.

Inanna asked me saturday if i would like some boon.

Off the cuff, I thought I'd quite like to try my hand at dating again, so I asked her for a date. It has been years since I've dated and I just wanted to see what it would be like.

The next day, on Sunday, I was meditating in my local park, when two Ukrainian chicks chatted me up. It was quite bizarre really, because I made no effort whatsoever and they just came on to me. I ended up going on an actual date with the blonde one that evening and we bonded quite well. She looked to be really smitten with me and I quite like her too. Not sure if I'm ready to take it further yet, but I was really grateful for the wonderful experience and great evening.

At some point, I thought either I must be dreaming or I am in a prank show, because things between us progressed so quickly, even in terms of physical intimacy. Not sure if I want to pursue this, but it was an interesting experience nevertheless.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Master

Hahaha ... Mukti with Bhukti ... the Kaula path for you then!

Fortune favours the bold!

Old 09-06-2020, 06:06 AM
Master
So how does that work then? They're possessed for a time, for your use? By command of your contact?
Old 09-06-2020, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
So how does that work then? They're possessed for a time, for your use? By command of your contact?

Nope. It's real.

I would compare it to a Christian praying to the Virgin Mary and getting what they wanted. She is just another manifestation of the Goddess.

Jim Carrey spoke about how every time he prayed to the Virgin as a child, he got his wish almost immediately. If you are in tune with any particular manifestation of the Goddess they can help you and steer things in a way that manifests your wish. Devas are known to grant boons to their devotees or even just anyone that might impress them, usually through spiritual prowess.

I recall the story of an ascetic in India, who was examined and authenticated by the Indian military, because of his extraordinary abilities. He did not need to eat or drink at all, hasn't done so for years. Turns out, he was meditating in the forest, alone and a passing goddess was impressed by his austerities and spiritual progress. She appeared in front of him and granted a boon. He asked for the ability to stay in the forest as long as he wanted without the need to eat or drink.

When army doctors examined him, they found there was some sort of protrusion on his palate, which periodically released a nutritious liquid substance, therefore negating the need for him to eat and drink. This is just one example.

It is true, that when people enact love spells, it works in a similar way, because they basically apply to a spirit (usually a lesser one, even a demon) and that spirit will stir things in a particular way, influence people from the unseen. However, I never felt the need to do rituals or work with lesser spirits.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:37 AM
Master
That hasn't answered the question.

The guy in the forest at least didn't involve others.
Old 09-06-2020, 08:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
That hasn't answered the question.

The guy in the forest at least didn't involve others.

You're misunderstanding the situation, JB.

There was nothing nefarious or underhanded about it. It's not like I cast a love spell on someone and forced them to be with me against their will. Apparently, that sort of thing can be done with black magic, but it's not something I'd be interested in.

All that happened, is that Inanna steered us into each other's path. I sat down on the bench next to where the girls were sitting (though still some distance away and separated by a tree). I immediately caught their eye and they started sort of messing around, giggling and taking selfies whilst checking me out.

I was trying to meditate and contemplate, so I paid little attention to them. Then the blonde came over and asked if I had a light. I was just coming out of meditation, so I dumbly replied that I didn't smoke and she left disappointedly. I then started to think I should have talked to her some more and thinking about going over and talking to them. I heard them speaking Russian earlier, so that piqued my interest. Before I could decide on what to do, the other girl came over and invited me over. They were drinking some beer and having a little party on the park bench, so I was happy to join them. As it turned out the blonde girl was single and lonely and very much started coming on to me, which I reciprocated, because I'm a gentleman and I wouldn't want to leave a lady disappointed

So anyways, we ended up going on a date later that evening and even kissed. We might meet again this saturday. Don't know if anything will come of this, I'm not exactly boyfriend material and there would be several hurdles to overcome, but we'll see. I was sort of thinking that I would very much like to get back into the dating scene during the past few months, so maybe this was meant to be.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
You're misunderstanding the situation, JB.

There was nothing nefarious or underhanded about it. It's not like I cast a love spell on someone and forced them to be with me against their will. Apparently, that sort of thing can be done with black magic, but it's not something I'd be interested in.

All that happened, is that Inanna steered us into each other's path. I sat down on the bench next to where the girls were sitting (though still some distance away and separated by a tree). I immediately caught their eye and they started sort of messing around, giggling and taking selfies whilst checking me out.

I was trying to meditate and contemplate, so I paid little attention to them. Then the blonde came over and asked if I had a light. I was just coming out of meditation, so I dumbly replied that I didn't smoke and she left disappointedly. I then started to think I should have talked to her some more and thinking about going over and talking to them. I heard them speaking Russian earlier, so that piqued my interest. Before I could decide on what to do, the other girl came over and invited me over. They were drinking some beer and having a little party on the park bench, so I was happy to join them. As it turned out the blonde girl was single and lonely and very much started coming on to me, which I reciprocated, because I'm a gentleman and I wouldn't want to leave a lady disappointed

So anyways, we ended up going on a date later that evening and even kissed. We might meet again this saturday. Don't know if anything will come of this, I'm not exactly boyfriend material and there would be several hurdles to overcome, but we'll see. I was sort of thinking that I would very much like to get back into the dating scene during the past few months, so maybe this was meant to be.

Did Inanna warn you about the Corona Virus
Old 09-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Did Inanna warn you about the Corona Virus

Oh, there was no epidemic here, I think officially we had one hospitalisation in the city and no deaths. There were probably some undiagnosed cases, but nothing major. Restaurants, bars, etc... reopened several weeks ago and things are back to normal now.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Nope. It's real.

I would compare it to a Christian praying to the Virgin Mary and getting what they wanted. She is just another manifestation of the Goddess.

Jim Carrey spoke about how every time he prayed to the Virgin as a child, he got his wish almost immediately. If you are in tune with any particular manifestation of the Goddess they can help you and steer things in a way that manifests your wish. Devas are known to grant boons to their devotees or even just anyone that might impress them, usually through spiritual prowess.

I recall the story of an ascetic in India, who was examined and authenticated by the Indian military, because of his extraordinary abilities. He did not need to eat or drink at all, hasn't done so for years. Turns out, he was meditating in the forest, alone and a passing goddess was impressed by his austerities and spiritual progress. She appeared in front of him and granted a boon. He asked for the ability to stay in the forest as long as he wanted without the need to eat or drink.

When army doctors examined him, they found there was some sort of protrusion on his palate, which periodically released a nutritious liquid substance, therefore negating the need for him to eat and drink. This is just one example.

It is true, that when people enact love spells, it works in a similar way, because they basically apply to a spirit (usually a lesser one, even a demon) and that spirit will stir things in a particular way, influence people from the unseen. However, I never felt the need to do rituals or work with lesser spirits.
This facet of religion fascinates me. I work with on a regular basis.

Most people dismiss this facet. When you examine these same peoples' belief systems, they should be believing this but their analytical minds forbid it because they can not except something that is not yet explainable.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Master

Dear Goddess,

How does one activate the Kundalini? What effective methods can lead to its arousal and eventual full rise, without the problematic side-effects that accompany many commonly used methods? In other words, how do we encourage Shakti to rise on her own, without forcing her against her will?

„ I am Inanna, In Heaven Queen,
The Kundalini is the serpent that rises to heaven
Wrapped around the tree of life
It is the fire of Shakti that takes you there
Which you also call the Holy Spirit
I am that fire which in you erupts
As you kindle it with concentration, breathing and worship
If you concentrate on my image, the fire will rise in you
For I am also within, not just without
Shakti can be raised through many means
But the best, truly the best
Is concentrating on an image of the Divine.
Create me above your head
See me dance with Shiva
In an eternal cosmic dance
Hear the music playing and
Enjoy the flow of our ecstasy
As we make love.
In Heaven we reside,
Realm of the gods,
From which Nectar downward flows
And divine wisdom too,
Your breathing Shakti will regulate
Allow her to take control