Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-08-2020, 06:50 PM
asearcher

May I please ask of the duplicate or home in the astral world: can it exist even if the real home is gone? Can there still be energy from the people that once lived there? Is it naturally darker there? Is this the place where ghosts can be and live? If so they have some trouble with time perception? When one touches things it feels just as real as in this world and looks just as solid? Is it natural to suffer short black outs while having these experiences and then full clarity? Is it easy to loose track of time? can someone else that is dreaming at the same time, if one has mental connection in real life, feel that you are in the astral and where you are and come to you?
Old 26-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
May I please ask of the duplicate or home in the astral world: can it exist even if the real home is gone? Can there still be energy from the people that once lived there? Is it naturally darker there? Is this the place where ghosts can be and live? If so they have some trouble with time perception? When one touches things it feels just as real as in this world and looks just as solid? Is it natural to suffer short black outs while having these experiences and then full clarity? Is it easy to loose track of time? can someone else that is dreaming at the same time, if one has mental connection in real life, feel that you are in the astral and where you are and come to you?

I know by my own experiences that you can see, touch, taste, hear with your spiritual body.

In one of my OBE's, I remember to taste gum, and even do mathematics with a calculator, and have the exact same physical reality to it. No difference whatsoever!

How can you taste gum without a physical tongue, right? I can't understand it, but I have experienced it. It's not a belief, theory or imagination. I did taste gum with my spiritual body, and It was mind-blowing to me.

I one of my OBE's, I remember asking for my past life... and all of the sudden my vision started to blurr away, and then like a video with sound started to play showing me images with a narrator talking to me!

It was amazing, I think that one of my spiritual guides were helping me out on my request, and he/she was sending out this video or memory package, into my consciousness.

The universal language of spiritual being is by Non Verbal Communication (NVC). Sometimes they use videos with sound in order to make you understand some of their memories, other times is just telephatic words mind-to-mind. Thoughts become completely transparant with spiritual beings.

You will feel more alive and awake than in physical reality because it's very exciting the freedom and happiness that you will have.

-----

If you do an OBE your house is going to be the same, with maybe some different colours.

Even if you do it at night, you will still see everything like the moon light effect. And other times with normal sun light.

I have never experienced any ghosts, or energy of people that used to lived there. None of that. Neither any bad experience at all (maybe because I'm happy and positive all the time)

In here you are going to be the ghost itself, you can go inside the neighbours house by traspassing walls and see whats going on their houses. I did that the first time to be honest HAHA.

Time? It's far more easier to lose vision and go back to your body, than to stay there having fun. You are going to be you. With all your memory, intelligence, identity, control... but, on your spiritual body.

That's why Is so important to learn how to STABILIZE once you're there, so you can prolong the OBE more time in order to do your spiritual goals. Otherwise in 1-2 min, you go back to your body. Control is very important.
Old 27-08-2020, 04:19 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I know by my own experiences that you can see, touch, taste, hear with your spiritual body.

In one of my OBE's, I remember to taste gum, and even do mathematics with a calculator, and have the exact same physical reality to it. No difference whatsoever!

How can you taste gum without a physical tongue, right? I can't understand it, but I have experienced it. It's not a belief, theory or imagination. I did taste gum with my spiritual body, and It was mind-blowing to me.

I one of my OBE's, I remember asking for my past life... and all of the sudden my vision started to blurr away, and then like a video with sound started to play showing me images with a narrator talking to me!

It was amazing, I think that one of my spiritual guides were helping me out on my request, and he/she was sending out this video or memory package, into my consciousness.

The universal language of spiritual being is by Non Verbal Communication (NVC). Sometimes they use videos with sound in order to make you understand some of their memories, other times is just telephatic words mind-to-mind. Thoughts become completely transparant with spiritual beings.

You will feel more alive and awake than in physical reality because it's very exciting the freedom and happiness that you will have.

-----

If you do an OBE your house is going to be the same, with maybe some different colours.

Even if you do it at night, you will still see everything like the moon light effect. And other times with normal sun light.

I have never experienced any ghosts, or energy of people that used to lived there. None of that. Neither any bad experience at all (maybe because I'm happy and positive all the time)

In here you are going to be the ghost itself, you can go inside the neighbours house by traspassing walls and see whats going on their houses. I did that the first time to be honest HAHA.

Time? It's far more easier to lose vision and go back to your body, than to stay there having fun. You are going to be you. With all your memory, intelligence, identity, control... but, on your spiritual body.

That's why Is so important to learn how to STABILIZE once you're there, so you can prolong the OBE more time in order to do your spiritual goals. Otherwise in 1-2 min, you go back to your body. Control is very important.
Hi, thank you very much for explaining :)
I have had and still apparently have some paranormal happenings, ghostly, in my own reality and perhaps this why I feel it going on in the astral as well? Good you are positive and light :) I'm trying to work on mine but I think regardless my base is pretty down on the ladder, just how I am, when I am grounded in myself but trying to be aware of that and rise it up. I accidently bump into furniture because not ready they were there and because it is dark at night and i tried to fight of my fear then how real this is.