Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-09-2020, 04:06 AM
Master
OBE techniques including Astral Travel can be used to go to all sorts of places. One can travel not only to 'source' but also near Unity, to manifest reality (potential without actual form), to where oversouls exist, to see the creator of this universe, parallel timelines and to countless other places.

[extremely advnaced] When you are done with that, try traveling to other kinds of destinations. There is nothing restricting you to spatial landscapes. Try into your oversoul's memory (lots of good stuff to see there).

As suggested in the original post, the key to doing this (after learning to basic OBE) is to set your destination instead of just traveling in a direction. If you don't 'know' where that is, just phrase the intent. "I want to go visit the Creator of this universe." "I want to visit one of my other lifetimes where I could teleport." "I want to visit my future self and ask for some advice." "I want to see what it is like to be pure spirit."

All OBE benefits from having energy (in your physical body when projecting) as it will greatly enhance the clarity and detail of perception. This is doubly so where you start going to 'places' that lack matter, energy, time, or laws of nature.

Note of caution: If you get too close to unity you cease to exist. If you get all the way there, you never return to individuality.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
OBE techniques including Astral Travel can be used to go to all sorts of places. One can travel not only to 'source' but also near Unity, to manifest reality (potential without actual form), to where oversouls exist, to see the creator of this universe, parallel timelines and to countless other places.....
I know this seems silly ---but all I can say about your post is,
Wow.
And thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
If you go to look into the stars at night, too how huge even this universe is...

Think about all the amazing things to explore in all the dimensions of reality.

There are more galaxies on this physical matter dimension, than grains of sand of all the beaches of this planet.

And that's only the observable universe, of 1 dimension.

Imagine the rest of dimensions

So, you see the problem of people not wanting to explore new things because of fear and religion
Old 25-10-2020, 04:32 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
If you go to look into the stars at night, too how huge even this universe is...

Think about all the amazing things to explore in all the dimensions of reality.

There are more galaxies on this physical matter dimension, than grains of sand of all the beaches of this planet.

And that's only the observable universe, of 1 dimension.

Imagine the rest of dimensions

So, you see the problem of people not wanting to explore new things because of fear and religion

From my experience, most call this the layers of creation. I have been, but I have yet to figure out how to get there without assistance from a egos perspective.
Old 18-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi SpiritualFreedom.

""Stop playing on little stuff of your own, and go right to the top, to the endgame.....""

This is quite something! Sounds amasing. Dont you think that most people need to be apprentice's first, before becoming the "MASTER".
Just simply Astral projecting is quite a feat for most people. Being able to let go of "EGO" and plan an astral projection to help someone in need is much more productive than just swooshing aroung the whole universe.
I have been reading alot of posts, and it seems that there is no disipline in doing these things that have been gifted to a hand full of people, i just simpl dont know what to think at this moment!
Old 19-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingFish
Hi SpiritualFreedom.

""Stop playing on little stuff of your own, and go right to the top, to the endgame.....""

This is quite something! Sounds amasing. Dont you think that most people need to be apprentice's first, before becoming the "MASTER".
Just simply Astral projecting is quite a feat for most people. Being able to let go of "EGO" and plan an astral projection to help someone in need is much more productive than just swooshing aroung the whole universe.
I have been reading alot of posts, and it seems that there is no disipline in doing these things that have been gifted to a hand full of people, i just simpl dont know what to think at this moment!

The problem is that are a lot of "consensus realities" in the astral dimensions, made-up of a collective belief-system, similar to planet earth, where they think "that's everything there is".

Or people just do OBE's to fly around on their house, spy on neighbours, do experiments and trivialities of that nature.

So, why not shoot right to the higher self level now? Today, Tomorrow, This Week... What are you waiting for?

Where the TRUE Spiritual Ilumination, Freedom, Unconditional Love & Answers of reality really are.

Because MAYBE if you achieve that on the physical mortal life, then in the afterlife, you will be able to do that again.

And the people who didn't, will be "stuck" on an astral dimension or with the option to re-cycle another mortal life

Why to leave that to chance, when you have no risks of anything to do an OBE this month, and shoot for the higher self dimension.

You have to do it yourself.

Check my strategy for having OBE's: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137965

and do it ASAP.

I'm very serious with this
Old 19-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Master
What we call the astral realm, is a little bit like a "parking lot" for those who want to re-incarnate.

Even in the level of density above, which is very extensive, and still fare away from source, we can choose to have some form but don't have to.
Old 19-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
The problem is that are a lot of "consensus realities" in the astral dimensions, made-up of a collective belief-system, similar to planet earth, where they think "that's everything there is".

Or people just do OBE's to fly around on their house, spy on neighbours, do experiments and trivialities of that nature.

So, why not shoot right to the higher self level now? Today, Tomorrow, This Week... What are you waiting for?

Where the TRUE Spiritual Ilumination, Freedom, Unconditional Love & Answers of reality really are.

Because MAYBE if you achieve that on the physical mortal life, then in the afterlife, you will be able to do that again.

And the people who didn't, will be "stuck" on an astral dimension or with the option to re-cycle another mortal life

Why to leave that to chance, when you have no risks of anything to do an OBE this month, and shoot for the higher self dimension.

You have to do it yourself.

Check my strategy for having OBE's: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137965

and do it ASAP.

I'm very serious with this

I am actually working towards my goal to reach the Source. I noticed that if I raise my consciousness to a higher level by being more spiritual and less material, I am able to have more OBEs and get closer and closer to the Source. I've seen what I call "My Higher Self", it's a big ball ( orb ) of radiating golden white light, it brings from itself light into existence. It's like a Sun that you could stare at and have no eye problems.

I know the Source is everywhere but my consciousness is not that "evolved" to have this awareness in day to day life.. It's very hard for me to remember the unity of all things, that we are all one, 99% of the cases I forget when I am living my day to day live but I try remember myself more and more.
Old 20-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Master
Source can be localized, it is at the center of every galaxy as well as the center of this (uni)verse, or every other verse.
Every speck of consciousness that leaves source has the intent to return to source.

This is just how creation works.
Old 20-11-2020, 12:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am actually working towards my goal to reach the Source. I noticed that if I raise my consciousness to a higher level by being more spiritual and less material, I am able to have more OBEs and get closer and closer to the Source. I've seen what I call "My Higher Self", it's a big ball ( orb ) of radiating golden white light, it brings from itself light into existence. It's like a Sun that you could stare at and have no eye problems.

I know the Source is everywhere but my consciousness is not that "evolved" to have this awareness in day to day life.. It's very hard for me to remember the unity of all things, that we are all one, 99% of the cases I forget when I am living my day to day live but I try remember myself more and more.

My situation is the opposite - I have seen and experienced my Highest Self = The Self a number of times and am situated in That, situated in Source on some level all the time. However it is taking some time to get this in an OBE.

I have come close and have only had 12 OBE excursions within one month (2020), and one month of being interrupted by smoke from the fires. ( besides some many decades ago that were spontaneous, etc).

I have taken a few weeks brake and am now going at it again.