Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 14-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotOfTime
Monsters don't freak me out that much. As far as things that legitimately scare or bother me, my top three might be:
1) Abandoned hospitals, old psych wards, burnt-out houses and buildings, war sites, etc. As soon as you walk in or walk nearby, you feel uncomfortable like your being watched and you shouldn't be there. You can physically feel the suffering and rage of past beings.
2) Porcelain Dolls. They don't sound scary, but let me tell you: When you are a little girl in bed and you watch your dolls walk around your room at night partnered with sleep-paralysis (this occurred often), you will never be able to touch one ever again. I had night terrors as a baby, then nightmares and sleep-paralysis became a regular thing as I grew up. Sleeping during the night hours was definitely NOT my favorite.
And lastly...
3) Nightmares that may.. or may not.. have been real. A few in particular that happened as a child I still remember to this day because they emotionally and mentally scarred me that badly. What freaks me out the most is that I have seen things in my sleep that could not have physically come from my own imagination. I was raised on morals versus religion, and paranormal conversations were limited to aliens and ghosts. I was not exposed to a large amount of violence or gore either. However, some of my nightmares featured strange concepts, beings, and places that I had never heard of before. I would later find out that these beings that bothered me and places that I had been dragged to actually had names and were commonly known (but often feared as they were linked to the "dark" side of paranormal ideologies). Anyone else have similar experiences?

Hi PilotofTime!!

All the 3 things that you mention that scare you the most seems to me that they all might be related to one another. In regards to you having nightmares and porcelain dolls moving, that's pretty scary specially if you experienced it as a little girl. There's a lot of things that you have to consider with your experience, the sleep-paralysis and night terrors! plus the dolls. The house that you where living in when you where a little girl was it haunted? Believe it or not I have heard stories of dolls that are actually haunted too! Are you still having nightmares, and sleep-paralysis?

Your story is so interesting!! I recommend you to copy it and post it in the Ghost and Haunting area of this forum, so other people can help you with this. There are a lot of knowledgeable people in this site that can give you great insight. I will send you a PM to let you know what I think it is!

By the way Welcome To The Forum!!
Old 15-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
Hi PilotofTime!!

All the 3 things that you mention that scare you the most seems to me that they all might be related to one another. In regards to you having nightmares and porcelain dolls moving, that's pretty scary specially if you experienced it as a little girl. There's a lot of things that you have to consider with your experience, the sleep-paralysis and night terrors! plus the dolls. The house that you where living in when you where a little girl was it haunted? Believe it or not I have heard stories of dolls that are actually haunted too! Are you still having nightmares, and sleep-paralysis?

Your story is so interesting!! I recommend you to copy it and post it in the Ghost and Haunting area of this forum, so other people can help you with this. There are a lot of knowledgeable people in this site that can give you great insight. I will send you a PM to let you know what I think it is!

By the way Welcome To The Forum!!

Its great to hear from you!
Long story short, yes. The The entire area in which I lived at the time was built on top on an old Native American burial ground (a prairie-side subdivision). Similarly to my experiences, the house next door went through 3 families in the course of my childhood: all who had strange experiences including psychotic breakdowns and addictions, car wrecks, a brand new owner going into the back woods and not returning, etc. It got so bad at one point that one of the neighbors' youngest daughters (she was around my age) came to live with us for a few months. Another family up the street eventually cleansed the house with Sage, and the freaky occurrences ceased.
I have moved away from my childhood home since then, so I don't have the sleep-paralysis anymore, but the nightmares still occur. I still have all of my dolls, but they are in boxes (in my TV stand, facing away from me). I love them to death, but they freak me out! The PM would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!
Old 15-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Master
I just PM you PilotOfTime!

Another thing that I'm scare to death and Skybird mention it too is the dark! I always need to sleep with the tv on or a light on.
Old 16-08-2014, 04:54 AM
jacobwhite08

What scares me? Well, if I can't support my family..
Old 16-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Master

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 16-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Master
That our present federal government could possibly one day be reelected for a second term.
Not likely to happen- low risk fear lol
Old 17-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobwhite08
What scares me? Well, if I can't support my family..

This one is understandable, specially if you care for your family! I think of it constantly.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Master
Love the image vecta3! Like some people say - be more afraid of the living not the dead!
Old 18-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Ascender
If I ever encountered a Demon! I have heard some horror stories and they are incredibly hard to get rid of!

I am pretty afraid of venomous spiders like the Sydney Funnel Web or Black Widows!!

I am also pretty afraid of bees and wasps
Old 18-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Master
Amen! Good one, vecta~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^

You got that one right...